What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Now you are denying the whole thing. No problem, I shouldn't have expected something else from you. The day that I will 'burn' by something 'you' say is the day that I will leave this forum forever. You can be sure of that. I just didn't want you to waste my time reading your posts and now that you decided to stay obsessed, it's your choice.

Even better. If ISIS has killed him, it means Ashrar al-Sham will retaliate and they will kill a big number of each other again which is amazing. Hopefully, what you say is true and ISIS is actually responsible.
lol, you can't even get the name right, or the tactics.
Ahrar al Sham are not Jaish al Islam, and both fight ISIS not as a reaction but whenever the opportunity comes.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah supporters are supporting the siege on Madayah:
CYN7nyjU0AEwBV6.jpg

CYN7nylUkAAvVla.jpg

CYN7nyrUwAA5nK5.jpg

CYN7nytVAAAHr4L.jpg

CYN-DnwVAAEzqzR.jpg

And more....
But it's still all okay, isn't it Serpentine? Still no words on the siege? Or are you going to say UN delivered "aid?"

And more....
But it's still all okay, isn't it Serpentine? Still no words on the siege? Or are you going to say UN delivered "aid?"
Why blame Hezbollah when the so called saviours of people, the sunni rebels are holding the people hostage and not allowing them to leave Madaya ? If the rebels care about the people, they should allow those who want to leave to leave.

Also Ahrar rejected a government truce in January in Madaya. So what are you complaining about ?

lol, you can't even get the name right, or the tactics.
Ahrar al Sham are not Jaish al Islam, and both fight ISIS not as a reaction but whenever the opportunity comes.

CYN7nyjU0AEwBV6.jpg

CYN7nylUkAAvVla.jpg

CYN7nyrUwAA5nK5.jpg

CYN7nytVAAAHr4L.jpg

CYN-DnwVAAEzqzR.jpg

And more....

They are mocking tens upon tens of fake pictures being circulated on internet as Madaya, while in reality, it's not proven that even one single person has died of starvation.

And besides, it's 600 terrorists in Madaya who are holding the town as hostage, refusing to leave and not allowing civilians to leave either. Stop crying victim, even if any starvation is happening, it's committed by terrorists inside the town.

Meanwhile, you are the same person who was cheering on terrorists who were actually trying to starve people of Fuah and Kafraya and only after their brothers in Zabadani started eating grass they agreed to a deal to let some civilians out. Now cry me a river, if there is any hypocrite here, it's you.

Last edited:
And besides, it's 600 terrorists in Madaya who are holding the town as hostage, refusing to leave and not allowing civilians to leave either. Stop crying victim, even if any is starvation is happening, it's committed by terrorists inside the town.
Translation: foreign Hezbollah terrorists will keep starving Syrians in Madaya until they submit to psychopath dictator Assad or leave.

Meanwhile, you are the same person who was cheering on terrorists who were actually trying to starve people of Fuah and Kafraya
Translation: we want to use our transport helicopters to barrel bombs civilians into submission, not to transport food to our people.

They are mocking tens upon tens of fake pictures being circulated on internet as Madaya, while in reality, it's not proven that even one single person has died of starvation.

And besides, it's 600 terrorists in Madaya who are holding the town as hostage, refusing to leave and not allowing civilians to leave either. Stop crying victim, even if any starvation is happening, it's committed by terrorists inside the town.

Meanwhile, you are the same person who was cheering on terrorists who were actually trying to starve people of Fuah and Kafraya and only after their brothers in Zabadani started eating grass they agreed to a deal to let some civilians out. Now cry me a river, if there is any hypocrite here, it's you.
How u were jumping out of the roof for one Russian pilot and crying a river. Believing every lie coming from the Russians. And look at ur self now.

How do u even sleep at night. Really.

Translation: foreign Hezbollah terrorists will keep starving Syrians in Madaya until they submit to psychopath dictator Assad or leave.

Translation: we want to use our transport helicopters to barrel bombs civilians into submission, not to transport food to our people.
do you send your transport helicopter to area surrounded by enemies who are equipped with equipment that can shut down fighter jets

How u were jumping out of the roof for one Russian pilot and crying a river. Believing every lie coming from the Russians. And look at ur self now.

How do u even sleep at night. Really.

We are supporting Syria because we want Syria to get rid of the kind of maniacs who would put a city under hostage for their own gains, not be able to feed them, and use food aid to sell it to them at high prices for their own benefit.

On the other hand, you guys support such hostage takers and are angry at the government of Syria for not letting more cities to fall under such groups!

We are supporting Syria because we want Syria to get rid of the kind of maniacs who would put a city under hostage for their own gains, not be able to feed them, and use food aid to sell it to them at high prices for their own benefit.

On the other hand, you guys support such hostage takers and are angry at the government of Syria for not letting more cities to fall under such groups!
Try a little harder, u are still struggling to please ur countrymen.

Wow you're retarded.
Civilians can't leave Madaya because it's under siege. 4 civilians tried to leave but they were killed by Hezbollah.
Madaya was part of the Zabadani agreement. Therefore, there should be absolutely no siege on it. Fua'a and Kefarya will pay in response. (Who, btw, are NOT starving.)

Ah the good old Iranian tactic, saw it's fake.
Madaya is part of the truce agreement you fucknut, therefore Hezbollah/Gov't are supposed to let aid in. Obviously, Hezbollah and Gov't seem to want Fua'a and Kefarya to be taken over. Funny how you blame the people protecting Madaya. Want to go ahead and blame Gazans too since you pretend to care about them soo much?
Fua'a and Kefarya starving....best joke I've heard

Madaya: Syrian regime supporters share food photos to taunt starving civilians trapped in town | Middle East | News | The Independent

Wallahi I can't wait for the day to invade Iran and tear Qom brick by brick and hear you little shitheads cry
I am still waiting to see what the Iranian champion of humanity uncle imam putin pehelvani has not said a word regarding the people who he apparently is in town to liberate, the same people who are starving to death not because the hiziz or SAA are besting the area but because the rebels are not letting people are apparently while siting in the same place starving to death themselves.

Doctored pictures, this girl showed in el 3arabia lives in Beyrouth, Lebanon and you fell for a manipulate picture like an idiot..I thought you were the smartest Syria's saga troll:usflag:
syria 1 9 16 starving child.jpg1.jpg
syria 1 9 16 starving child.jpg
syria 1 9 16 starving child.jpg2.jpg

do you send your transport helicopter to area surrounded by enemies who are equipped with equipment that can shut down fighter jets
Rebels dont have even a primitive MANPADS so risk is close to zero. Also as I noted they daily use same helicopters to drop barrels on markets.

So basically every time Assadist is crying about Fuah he is crying that he cant drop more barrels on civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom