What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Then you should educate yourself about that, wahhabi bot. Use google.
You should search proofs for ur moronic claims.

Bring me one example of civilian massacre done by Nusra similar to Shaitat tribe massacre done by ISIS. In Syria only Assadists made similar to ISIS massacres (Houla, Banias).

There was only Alqaeda in captured areas.
Thats lie. For start u can use Wikipedia map which shows Nusra locations:

Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should search proofs for ur moronic claims.

Bring me one example of civilian massacre done by Nusra similar to Shaitat tribe massacre done by ISIS. In Syria only Assadists made similar to ISIS massacres (Houla, Banias).

So Alqaeda now a good guys and should be supported against ISIS because they allegedly did not make exactly same massacre as ISIS did. Retarded Wahhabi bot, you have now outdone yourself :lol:

Thats lie. For start u can use Wikipedia map which shows Nusra locations:

Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other terrorist groups are Nusra allies.

Fresh map
IAOVM.jpg

ggJS9.jpg

This video says Russian bombing in Syria but it is actually Israeli bombing in Gaza:
Russian bombing in Hama:

Very clear shots of Russian Helicopter firing multiple rounds(not sure what, flares?) in Hama:
Yes this is flares for anti-air rockets.

So Alqaeda now a good guys and should be supported against ISIS because they allegedly did not make exactly same massacre as ISIS did. Retarded Wahhabi bot, you have now outdone yourself :lol:
Well Nusra is much better than Iraqi Baath aka ISIS or Syrian Baath aka SAA.

Other terrorist groups are Nusra allies.
So u admit u lied.

Why do some of you people act like there are 3 groups in Syria. You act like there is Syrian government, ISIS, and Rebels.

No, the way it is, its Syrian Government and a hundred other groups. They all need to be treated similarly.

Long story short, Russia hits ISIS, nusra front, and those who help them.
Now stop moaning like a little mouse,
Accept the balance of power and move on

Yep and much better than Israeli regime.
Israel did not slaughter any civilians in Syria unlike ISIS and Assad.

Nope i admit that u lied and that Alqaeda allies work together.
Working together does not turn you to someone else, moron. If USSR and USA were allies in WW2 that does not mean that USSR = USA.

Why do some of you people act like there are 3 groups in Syria. You act like there is Syrian government, ISIS, and Rebels.

No, the way it is, its Syrian Government and a hundred other groups. They all need to be treated similarly.
There are 4 main fractions in Syria:

1) Rebels.
2) Kurds.
3) Syrian Baath scum aka SAA.
4) Iraqi Baath scum aka ISIS.

Israel did not slaughter any civilians in Syria unlike ISIS and Assad.

Retarded Wahhabi bot, i said Nusra better than Israeli regime, not ISIS :lol:

Working together does not turn you to someone else, moron. If USSR and USA were allies in WW2 that does not mean that USSR = USA.

Working together means i can refer to all these groups using the one unifying name not that they are the same, retard.

Retarded Wahhabi bot, i said Nusra better than Israeli regime, not ISIS :lol:
Nusra did murder some civilians, although did not commit large scale massacres like Assadists or ISIS. Israel did not kill any civilians in Syria, only cured.

Working together means i can refer to all these groups using the one unifying name not that they are the same, retard.
You made a claim that there was "only Alqaeda" in captured by ISIS areas. That was an obvious lie and u admitted that. Now get lost, clown.

Alliance general Hussein Hamdani of Iran was KIA in Aleppo offensive yesterday. Alliance captured Jabbul in Aleppo offensive.

There are 4 main fractions in Syria:

1) Rebels.
2) Kurds.
3) Syrian Baath scum aka SAA.
4) Iraqi Baath scum aka ISIS.

Separating "ISIS" from "Rebels" is done to make people like you feel comfortable supporting the idealology you claim to hate. I mean, it must be so hard for a Zionist or a redneck in USA or a racist European to suddenly come out and say "yes, we love the jihadists".

The only reason there are clashes between these groups is because everyone wants to be the king of the mountain.

At least be honest and transparent.

Nusra did murder some civilians, although did not commit large scale massacres like Assadists or ISIS. Israel did not kill any civilians in Syria, only cured.

Yep, Israel killed a lot more in other countries.

You made a claim that there was "only Alqaeda" in captured by ISIS areas. That was an obvious lie and u admitted that. Now get lost, clown.

Yep i made a claim and then you just admitted that i was right and u lied, retard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom