What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Navy strikes on terrorist targets in Syria will continue.
1298362252.jpg

1390429785_838462_original.jpg

UK said 80 percent of the attacks are not against ISIS.
US said 90 percent of the attacks are not against ISIS.
Looks like US and UK do not collaborate completely when it comes to information
Well Russia is deconstructing all the lies they have been feeding the world thru the 2 cents media.

This map is total crap just like all your previous messages on this offensive.
The bear has marked his territory...and you can't play anymore...is that it...?

Stop overusing the term 'Jihadists', it causes unnecessary confusion and is incitement against Muslims(Even being agnostic I won't tolerate it). Nobody should use terms 'Jihadists' or 'Crusaders' to refer to either side. They are both human beings fighting over a country and religion doesn't play a role besides propaganda motivation of recruits.

Anyways, seems like the helicopter support is helping and now there are offensives by pro-regime forces in Idlib and Hama/Latakia.

Russian top gun Mi-24PM attack helicopters kill jihadists in northern Hama

Stop overusing the term 'Jihadists', it causes unnecessary confusion and is incitement against Muslims(Even being agnostic I won't tolerate it). Nobody should use terms 'Jihadists' or 'Crusaders' to refer to either side. They are both human beings fighting over a country and religion doesn't play a role besides propaganda motivation of recruits.

Anyways, seems like the helicopter support is helping and now there are offensives by pro-regime forces in Idlib and Hama/Latakia.

Jihad in the pure and honest form in Islam itself is good but the current jihad used nowadays is simply terrorist and need to be dealt with ASAP.

Russia strikes vs Coalution strikes:

CQuoMFiWEAI2jPU.png:large
I though Russia was there to fight isis?
Seems like the fight against isis is a good propaganda tool to execute your own agenda in Syria without anyone saying anything against it.

For a moment i thought this might finaly be the end of isis because of the teenager hype of Russian fan boys here on board but it seems to be hot air like always.

I though Russia was there to fight isis?
Seems like the fight against isis is a good propaganda tool to execute your own agenda without anyone saying anything against it.

For a moment i thought this might finaly be the end of isis because of the teenager hype of Russian fan boys here on boear but it seems to be hot air like always.
Russian bomb will keep falling what you gonna do about it ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom