What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Life goes on.

CXYjpN4WwAAw0r7.jpg

CXYjpN5WEAAAOCy.jpg

CXYjpTUWcAAySne.jpg
Ayatula supporters are cool guys. In their own country they beat and rape girls who dare to remove hijab. In Syria they make pics of girls with naked shoulders with to show stupid Westerners how modern and secular they are fighting against evil Islamists.

T-90 lights up Shtora TOW killer in southern Aleppo province. TOW goes buh buh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXX0WSXWMAAtsJd.jpg
Shtora does not affect TOW.

According to the Iraqi military information service, security forces have successfully captured the so-called 'Daesh finance minister' while the latter attempted to escape Iraqi city of Ramadi.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The Iraqi military has captured the so-called finance minister of the Islamic State, known in the Arab world as Daesh and prohibited in numerous countries including Russia and the United States, while liberating the city of Ramadi, the military command’s information service said Tuesday.

After encircling the city for weeks, the Iraqi military launched a campaign to retake Ramadi last week, and made a final push to seize the central administration complex on December 27.

“Residents from Ramadi told security forces that the so-called IS finance minister was hiding in the city among residents and was trying to escape after the terrorists were attacked. He was arrested,” the information service said on its Facebook account.

Earlier on December 28, Iraq's army announced that it had regained full control over the strategically important Anbar province's capital Ramadi. Complete liberation of the Anbar province from Daesh is to be announced within two days, media reports suggested, citing a military source.

1032146139.jpg

Run, Daesh, Run: Iraqi Forces Gain Upper Hand in Ramadi
The Iraqi army launched an anti-Daesh offensive across Anbar on December 22.

The main aim of the offensive was to liberate Ramadi, which has been occupied by Daesh militants since May. Daesh, which is an extremist jihadist group outlawed in Russia and many other countries, which denounces Shia Muslims, who make up almost 70 percent of the Iraqi population, as heretics. It has seized large areas in Syria and Iraq in 2014, declaring a caliphate on territories under its control, carrying out numerous terror attacks and committing many human rights atrocities in the country.

Read more: Iraqi Forces Capture 'Daesh Finance Minister' Amid Ramadi Liberation

Life goes on.

CXYjpN4WwAAw0r7.jpg

CXYjpN5WEAAAOCy.jpg

CXYjpTUWcAAySne.jpg

-----------------

SAA captured strategic Burj al-Qassab (near Noba mountain) in Latakia countryside, cutting militant route between their main strongholds in Jabal al-Akrad and Jabal al-Turkoman, Salma and Rabia.

734674_1664038273836155_399134618780903917_n.jpg

--------------------------

SAA is also on the verge of taking Mahin town back from ISIS as the town is surrounded from both sides.
Yes, stronk map 100% reliable. With ISIS flags where ISIS isn't.

Rebels have repelled the regime offensive on Shiekh Miskeen, and have completely retaken Brigade 82, obviously also implying they've kicked out regime from the northern neighborhoods. Another regime offensive fails. SOHR reports (I would take these numbers with a grain of salt) in entire offensive, 75 regime fighters killed, 11 regime tanks and BMPs destroyed, and 45 rebels killed.

Captured Daesh Commander Reveals How ‘Turkey Actively Helped Militants’

Kerim Amara is one of the militant commanders of Daesh (Islamic State) who was taken prisoner by Kurdish forces in Syria. A correspondent from Sputnik Turkiye was able to secure an exclusive interview with the militant.

A 31-year-old citizen of Tunisia, Kerim Amara, until recently was a commander in the ranks of Daesh. He joined the jihadists in 2013 and was captured by Kurdish forces in 2015.

“After the revolution in Tunisia, many young people were engaged with Islamist organizations which gave basic training of radical Islam and jihad. I also took such a course. On the advice of a friend I made contact with Daesh. I went to Libya from Tunisia and from there by plane I reached Turkey. After that I illegally crossed the Turkish border in Hatay and got into Syrian territory,” Amara said in an interview.

After fighting on the side of Daesh for a year in Ramadi, Amara was send to Aleppo where he fought against the Free Syrian Army for more than two months. Later on he was sent to Kobani where he was eventually captured by Kurdish forces.

Recalling his time as a commander of Daesh, Amara said that Turkey helped the militants to find new members for the group. “In all time that I was in the ranks of Daesh, I never heard that the Turkish military had hampered the process of accession of new members in the ranks of the group. On the contrary, we were always told that Turkey praises Daesh and actively helps it,” Amara told Sputnik Turkiye in an exclusive interview.

Kerim Amara shared important information regarding the release of 49 employees of the Turkish consulate in Mosul, who were held captive for 101 days by the Daesh militants.

In the summer of 2015, when there was a crisis with the Turkish consulate in Mosul, the Turkish media reported that 49 hostages were exchanged for 180 members of Daesh, who at that time were in Turkish prisons. At that time the Turkish leadership did not officially deny this information.

Kerim said that he was personally involved in the process of transfer and exchange of the 49 employees of the Turkish embassy, because at that time he was in Iraq. “We gave Turkey the Mosul consulate workers, and Turkey in turn gave us our people. The operation was organized by the secret services.”

According to Amara, Daesh sold oil to Turkey and Iraq and in return received food from Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
“During the clashes in Kobani our commander often visited Turkey. From there he brought food and other necessities. Some Daesh commanders were of Turkish origin,” Amara noted.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151229/1032467940/daesh-commander-talks-turkish-involvement.html#ixzz3vjYalRm9

Ayatula supporters are cool guys. In their own country they beat and rape girls who dare to remove hijab. .
you are not tired of your propaganda?
you can live with such high level of hatred? take a break, have a breath, be happy and enjoy life
i don't know if you got trouble with a persian girl and wants to take revenge, but seriously you have a serious problem

shame T-90 isn't TOW/Konkurs proof.

the Shotra is a good countermeasure system but it's pros are negated by WIRE GUIDED missiles and not the more modern laser beam riding/IR guided anti tank missiles.

if the rats hit it on the glacis,sides, and rear it will be defeated.

shame T-90 isn't TOW/Konkurs proof.

the Shotra is a good countermeasure system but it's pros are negated by WIRE GUIDED missiles and not the more modern laser beam riding/IR guided anti tank missiles.

if the rats hit it on the glacis,sides, and rear it will be defeated.

T-90 has entered the war recently and there is few combat footage from it so we cannot judge from now. But...

M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be superior then T-90 in blocking or misguiding the ATGM.
Just have a look at the number of wrecked or damaged M1 tanks during the invasion of Iraq.

T-90 has entered the war recently and there is few combat footage from it so we cannot judge from now. But...

M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be superior then T-90 in blocking or misguiding the ATGM.
Just have a look at the number of wrecked or damaged M1 tanks during the invasion of Iraq.

I never made this into a M1 vs T-90

just saying it's vulnerable to wire guided missiles.

no tank is invincible. except maybe the T-14 with it's state of the art APS

by the way that is the downgrade M1 Abrams not the Heavy Armor version which offers 40%+ more protection, still a sitting duck though

I never made this into a M1 vs T-90

just saying it's vulnerable to wire guided missiles.

no tank is invincible. except maybe the T-14 with it's state of the art APS

by the way that is the downgrade M1 Abrams not the Heavy Armor version which offers 40%+ more protection, still a sitting duck though

Actually, it's not about the tank model or type rather the personnel who controls it and what tactics they use. So yeah

Heavy Armor version which offers 40%+ more protection, still a sitting duck though
That heavy armor you talk about meant for the front of the tank not all around.

I think the fire that we saw on the abrams came from the amo section in the rear of the tank that is not protected for sure so yes that will catch fire but the tank stay intact and the crew is safe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom