What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

These millions are fiction. Since the beginning of Zionism Muslim population in Palestine is growing like never before from 400 K to nearly 6 million. On the other hand Muslim population in Karabakh is totally cleansed. And you guys support it.

Thanks to Israel, 700.000 Palestinians fled their home or were expelled in 1948 alone. Millions of people in the region are descendants of these refugees, only because some Europeans with Jewish complexes were convinced of their biblical claim on the lands of the very same people that Iran has supported with billions of dollars and tons of blood. Your colonial nation has killed tens of thousands of Arabs, and still treats them like second-class citizens.

And go cry me a river over Karabakh. Iran had nothing to do with that.

gyes, i have a question but don,t know where to ask. so i ask it here?
1) did isil ever try to liberat palastien or want to attack israil?
2) is there any chance to divert the isil jihadi sprit to setup a islamic state in israil...............gyes where is a problem there is an oportunity too. :enjoy:

Thanks to Israel, 700.000 Palestinians fled their home or were expelled in 1948 alone. Millions of people in the region are descendants of these refugees, only because some Europeans with Jewish complexes were convinced of their biblical claim on the lands of the very same people that Iran has supported with billions of dollars and tons of blood. Your colonial nation has killed tens of thousands of Arabs, and still treats them like second-class citizens.

Thanks to the Palestinians who got a country from the UN but attacked Israel and lost , and thanks to the Arab states who told the Palestinians to run away from Israel because they gonna push Israel to the sea and guess what - they lost .

Virtually all of them are migrants who came to work in Haifa and Tel Aviv area after the Zionist migration. Like Sheikh Kassam (Hamas 1# role model) who came from Syria or Arafat who came from Egypt. Once the war of 1948 started they returned home. The only instance when Muslim population in Palestine decreased in 20th century was during the WW1 1914-1917. All other time it kept rapidly growing.

Iran supports Armenia which ethnically cleansed 700,000 Muslims. That's REAL ethnic cleansing not fake one.

Karabakh (the REAL ethnic cleansing, supported by Ayatulas):
1989 - 700,000 Muslims
2015 - 0 Muslims

Palestine (fake ethnic cleansing, Ayatulas shed crocodile tears):
1880 - 400,000 Muslims
2015 - 5,700,000 Muslims

CXQLKhpWEAAK4gY.png

CXU585_WQAEHtX3.jpg

:rolleyes:

These millions are fiction. Since the beginning of Zionism Muslim population in Palestine is growing like never before from 400 K to nearly 6 million. On the other hand Muslim population in Karabakh is totally cleansed. And you guys support it.

Ayatulas were first who used suicide attacks against civil targets. Like embassies in Lebanon.

Why use suicide bomb when u can drop bombs from helicopters? Ayatulas are evil, but not dumb (unlike their supporters).

If we keep going back, we can trace suicide attacks all the way back to the Sicarii, who assasinated their enemies using hidden daggers in suicide missions as usually they had no way of escaping after their hit.

This was back in 1 AD.

Oh and they were a Jewish sect. But hey, that's not important as I am sure there were probably other sects like this before the Jews but it just isn't recorded.

The historian Josephus describes the Sicarii as a group of Zealots that were particularly
aggressive in opposing the Roman occupation in and around Jerusalem in the first
century AD. They were known for their bold daylight attacks on Romans and on Jews
who supported the Roman occupation. With their curve-bladed knives (Latin:
sica=dagger) hidden under their robes, these Sicarii would seek out their enemies during
crowded festivals and assassinate them. (Josephus, Ch’s 8, 10 & 11) The Sicarii regularly
used tactics that would induce fear and terror in their target population, which included
kidnappings, assassinations, and large scale poisoning. They justified their killing of
fellow Jews because it demonstrated the consequences of collaborating with the Roman
invaders, and that the Romans could not protect these collaborators. (Hudson 1999, 21)

Your Ayatulas are those who introduced the suicide terror to the world.
I've stopped responding to you because you blatantly make up "information" on this forum. But, against my better judgement, I'll refute your post one more time knowing full and well that you won't stop and will continue to pound away on the keyboard that should have never been given to you.

Suicide Terrorism: Development & Characteristics

"Looking at history of terrorism, it can be seen that suicide attacks are in actuality a very old modus operandi . In ancient times two notorious sects, the Jewish Sicairis and the Islamic Hashishiyun became infamous for such attacks. In the 18th century, suicide tactics were used on the Malabar coast of Southwestern India, in Atjeh in Northern Sumatra and in Mindanao and Sulu in the Southern Philippines. In all of these places Muslims carried out suicide attacks in their fight against Western hegemony and colonial rule."

If we keep going back, we can trace suicide attacks all the way back to the Sicarii, who assasinated their enemies using hidden daggers in suicide missions as usually they had no way of escaping after their hit.

This was back in 1 AD.

Oh and they were a Jewish sect. But hey, that's not important as I am sure there were probably other sects like this before the Jews but it just isn't recorded.

The historian Josephus describes the Sicarii as a group of Zealots that were particularly
aggressive in opposing the Roman occupation in and around Jerusalem in the first
century AD. They were known for their bold daylight attacks on Romans and on Jews
who supported the Roman occupation. With their curve-bladed knives (Latin:
sica=dagger) hidden under their robes, these Sicarii would seek out their enemies during
crowded festivals and assassinate them. (Josephus, Ch’s 8, 10 & 11) The Sicarii regularly
used tactics that would induce fear and terror in their target population, which included
kidnappings, assassinations, and large scale poisoning. They justified their killing of
fellow Jews because it demonstrated the consequences of collaborating with the Roman
invaders, and that the Romans could not protect these collaborators. (Hudson 1999, 21)
Thats not suicide attack. Next.

I've stopped responding to you because you blatantly make up "information" on this forum. But, against my better judgement, I'll refute your post one more time knowing full and well that you won't stop and will continue to pound away on the keyboard that should have never been given to you.

Suicide Terrorism: Development & Characteristics

"Looking at history of terrorism, it can be seen that suicide attacks are in actuality a very old modus operandi . In ancient times two notorious sects, the Jewish Sicairis and the Islamic Hashishiyun became infamous for such attacks. In the 18th century, suicide tactics were used on the Malabar coast of Southwestern India, in Atjeh in Northern Sumatra and in Mindanao and Sulu in the Southern Philippines. In all of these places Muslims carried out suicide attacks in their fight against Western hegemony and colonial rule."
On December 15, 1981, the Iraqi Shi'a Islamist group al-Dawa carried out a suicide car bombing targeting the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The explosion leveled the embassy and killed 61 people, including Iraq's ambassador to Lebanon, and injured 110 others.

Bring example of suicide terror attack before this one.

On December 15, 1981, the Iraqi Shi'a Islamist group al-Dawa carried out a suicide car bombing targeting the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The explosion leveled the embassy and killed 61 people, including Iraq's ambassador to Lebanon, and injured 110 others.

Japanese Kamikazes?

that's suicide attack so no sugar coating it . and if you mean suicide bombing we have these
The first suicide "bomber" was Russian.[52] The invention of dynamite in the 1860s presented revolutionary and terrorist groups in Europe with a weapon nearly twenty times more powerful than gunpowder, but with technical challenges to detonating it "in the right place at the right time". One way around that obstacle was to use a human trigger, and this was the technique that assassinated Tsar Alexander II of Russia in 1881.[52] [53] A would-be suicide-bomber killed Vyacheslav von Plehve, the Russian Minister of the Interior, in St Petersburg in 1904.[54]

A lot of scholars do consider it as a suicide attack. Sorry, i'm not to blame, blame them.

By the way, that Jewish sect is not only can be applied to suicide attack, but can even be called an extremist terorrist group who engaged in suicide attacks against civilians to bring about fear and, you could say, terror against its enemies.

The more I read about the Sicarii, the more it seems they are like Palestinian resistance groups. The Jewish group was using suicide assassination attacks and they even got involved in hostage taking in exchange for prisoners,

"During that procuratorship the Sicarii adopted a new tactic of seizing hostages in order to obtain the release of their comrades who had fallen into the hands of the Romans. It was thus that they seized the secretary of*Eleazar, the son of the previous high priest, *Ananias, who served as "captain of the Temple" (στρατηγός τοῦ ὶεροῦ) and sent a message to Ananias that he would be released only in exchange for ten of their men who were being held by Albinus. "

Jews, you used to be cool. What happened, bros?

Why use suicide bomb when u can drop bombs from helicopters? Ayatulas are evil, but not dumb (unlike their supporters).
Wonder why you hate shiite oh yes I forgot it's hezbillah no blame. But wait you hate shiite ayatullah because they are uncontrollable not like sunnis clerics they are always in bowing status to their regimes they are really Mr, yes.

Back
Top Bottom