What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Funny how Putin propagandists boast that they they did in 1 week more against ISIS than Americans in 1 year. Meanwhile they lost to ISIS Mahin town while Americans in same period gained huge lands around al Hawl and now in Tishrin.

KkuR8Tm.png

CUM8jRRWcAAZlCD.jpg:large

You don't have to quote every post of mine to give some nonsense. Seriously, why are you so obsessed with me? If you have any news to add, you just do it, you don't have to act like a troll every single time and quote all of my posts for the sake of quoting.
I reply to everyone in equal way. Did u ever see me using rebel numbers for Assad casualties? I never did that coz its silly. Here a simple rule: if ether assadists or rebel say they killed 100, you should immediately divide it by 2-5 at least.

Last edited:
From Twitter:
#SAA set up an ambush on terrorists in #Daraa #Syria. Blowing 2 buildings full of terrorists.
#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo #SAA #NDF Raise Flag on #تل_شربع Tel Sherbea
CXK5964WcAA3rGL.jpg

CXK597zWkAA_bha.jpg

CXK597qWMAEIL5i.jpg

CXK5964WAAABSVE.jpg

Zahran Aloush's death overshadowed an important event yesterday.

Nusra/Ahrar al-Sham terrorists launched a very heavy attack against Bashkuy and Handarat villages in northern Aleppo yesterday, using their Uzbek and Chechen terrorists as front runners and sending a suicide bomber first. Hundreds of terrorists participated in the attack. In first hours they managed to get near the village itself and nearly enter it, but defenders of the town kicked them back and recaptured all the lost areas.

At least 70 terrorists were killed in the attack (though SOHR only mentioned 40, no one expects them to report against terrorists anyways) while 16 of the defenders were martyred, all of which were residents of Nubol and Zahra towns. Also 12 SAA soldiers were martyred too. There are many pics of dead terrorist corpses.

At least 3 tanks and 2 BMPs were capture or destroyed.

1929914_498156890390863_2354720165049812334_n.jpg

CXJzMpgUwAAlX8i.jpg
^^^Video

Funny how Putin propagandists boast that they they did in 1 week more against ISIS than Americans in 1 year. Meanwhile they lost to ISIS Mahin town while Americans in same period gained huge lands around al Hawl and now in Tishrin.

KkuR8Tm.png

CUM8jRRWcAAZlCD.jpg:large

I reply to everyone in equal way. Did u ever see me using rebel numbers for Assad casualties? I never did that coz its silly. Here a simple rule: if ether assadists or rebel say they killed 100, you should immediately divide it by 2-5 at least.

What is funny is thinking that ISIS is acting against the US and allies .

As the time goes on more facts are revealed showing ISIS has been a tool to change the map of Middle East in favor of the US and Zions . They are programmed to fight to death against anti American forces while lose ground to US backed groups like a piece of cake .

nobody knows indeed. if they are smart of course they don't use tankers.
so the way or another, there is no proof .
Then how do Russian drones know those are oil convoy? You folk getting funnier with your excuses but keep continue because that way normal thinking people can see which side is lying. :tup:

There was a Russian drone shot down above Al Malah in Aleppo. What's so special about it? It's Israeli made. "Axis of resistance" continues with idiocy.

Then how do Russian drones know those are oil convoy? You folk getting funnier with your excuses but keep continue because that way normal thinking people can see which side is lying. :tup:
you are so fanatic that you didn't even understand what i was saying
"there is no proof" <- that's my words retard

Surprised that Israel targeted Kuntar. Of course the only people to respond are Palestinians from refugee camps in Lebanon. Let's see if Iran/Hezb will offer any retaliation of some sort. Nasrallah did make statements regarding that today.

Also the Aloush development is big. It won't impact much on the ground but it is symbolic blow against opposition.

Surprised that Israel targeted Kuntar. Of course the only people to respond are Palestinians from refugee camps in Lebanon. Let's see if Iran/Hezb will offer any retaliation of some sort. Nasrallah did make statements regarding that today.
Funny thing, freeing that old child murderer was the ONLY achievement of Hezbollah in 2006 war. Now even this is gone. Why did they sacrifice over 500 Hezbies and billions of Iranian $$?

Funny thing, freeing that old child murderer was the ONLY achievement of Hezbollah in 2006 war. Now even this is gone. Why did they sacrifice over 500 Hezbies and billions of Iranian $$?

Your business between you and Lebanon is your business, not mine. I still believe this was stupid, provocative and uneccassary move. He was probably going to die in the battlefield against opposition but you know gave yourself trouble for no reason.

Your government is very extreme and radical. What's more important is your actions towards Palestinians. I can't understand how your people are content with them. It's making everyone more angry and future conflicts will be worse than past ones.

Back
Top Bottom