What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

General map of northern Latakia. Areas liberated in past 2 months by SAA. It's the toughest battlefield in Syria because of mountainous areas and also presence of Chechen, Uzbek and other foreign terrorists in the area who are battle hardened and considered 'capable terrorists'.
North_Latakia_14km_17dec_26azar_with_Librated_area_loww.JPG

Honestly, SAA performance in that area has been very good, they are advancing slowly, but constantly. Kicking terrorists out of Latakia is of utter importance as it's a tough battlefield and removing threat from Syrian coast is a must.

"SAA" in Latakia (Shia Ayatula Army):

:lol:

And where does it say this is Latakia? Even if it is, this pic is from more than 2 months ago. Actually Iran nor any other party has no role in Latakia on the ground. Except Russians who provide some air support for the operations in there. All the operations are conducted by SAA, NDF and other Syrian groups.

Another embarrassment. :)

-------------------------------

Iranian C-130 Hercules in Syria.

CWeQDmbWsAAUy0n.jpg

------------------------------
12391453_522451544591321_8654451164740019220_n.png

-------------------

Welcoming Genral Munzerr Zammam in Tartus, commander of besieged forces in Kweires airbase who made the airport one of the biggest graveyards of ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria, along with Deir al-Zoor airport. General Issam Zahreddine is his counterpart in Deir al-Zoor. Hopefully, siege of Deir zl-zoor will also be broken.

12346488_958925277522188_8822372725244780729_n.jpg

Last edited:
And where does it say this is Latakia? Even if it is, this pic is from more than 2 months ago. Actually Iran nor any other party has no role in Latakia on the ground. Except Russians who provide some air support for the operations in there. All the operations are conducted by SAA, NDF and other Syrian groups.

Another embarrassment. :)
Its embarrassment only for u. Pic was posted by loyalists shortly before the offensive, it said Latakia and surroundings indicate thats indeed Latakia.

-------------------------------

------------------------------
12391453_522451544591321_8654451164740019220_n.png
Thanks to US bombings Kurds and Iraqi Shiites gained huge territories from ISIS in past years.

Meanwhile Assadists clowns lost Sukna, Palmyra, Karatayn and recently also Mahin.

All Russia did against ISIS is bombing grain silos and water supply for Raqqa.

Its embarrassment only for u. Pic was posted by loyalists shortly before the offensive, it said Latakia and surroundings indicate thats indeed Latakia.
Yet not a single trace of them can be seen in Latakia, unlike southern Aleppo.

Thanks to US bombings Kurds and Iraqi Shiites gained huge territories from ISIS in past years.

U.S has barely done anything. All the fight is conducted by ISF and PMF groups. The only thing U.S is good at is launching some symbolic strikes and take credit for the whole thing. If they could do a damn thing, they would have defeated Taliban in Afghanistan or Al-Qaeda in Iraq while also having their own ground troops.

Yet not a single trace of them can be seen in Latakia
I just posted a very good trace.

unlike southern Aleppo.
In South Aleppo u cant find a single trace of Assadist army.

U.S has barely done anything. All the fight is conducted by ISF and PMF groups. The only thing U.S is good at is launching some symbolic strikes and take credit for the whole thing. If they could do a damn thing, they would have defeated Taliban in Afghanistan or Al-Qaeda in Iraq while also having their own ground troops.
Yep US done nothing, but before they intervened both Shiites and Kurds were fleeing from ISIS and after they captured a huge chunks of territories. Miraculous coincidence. :whistle:

The irony, Iranians are the most who whine over "mercenaries" in Yemen, despite the fact nobody has ever seen one, not even a small picture of one. However, they tend to have the selective dementia when it comes to their endless waves of mercenaries in Syria.

Sounds almost like Russia, you know that Russia claiming to be in Syria for isis while only 1/10 of airstrikes actually happen in isis regions..... where half of the strikes miss the targets..... and a couple cruise missiles land in Iran.....

Sounds almost like Russia, you know that Russia claiming to be in Syria for isis while only 1/10 of airstrikes actually happen in isis regions.

Did you sit and count the strikes? Where is that number coming from. The fact that some countries are butternut that Russia is also bombing other terrorists besides ISIS doesn't mean ISIS is not being bombed. ISIS areas are being bombed on a daily basis. And yes, Russia also bombs groups like Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham who have nothing less than ISIS.

where half of the strikes miss the targets

Okay then, there is nothing to worry about if half of them miss their targets. I just don't understand the butthurt among some countries over Russian strikes, after all, they are missing half the targets.

and a couple cruise missiles land in Iran

The only confirmed crash was just 1 single missile. That's it.

Did you sit and count the strikes? Where is that number coming from. The fact that some countries are butternut that Russia is also bombing other terrorists besides ISIS doesn't mean ISIS is not being bombed. ISIS areas are being bombed on a daily basis. And yes, Russia also bombs groups like Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham who have nothing less than ISIS.

Okay then, there is nothing to worry about if half of them miss their targets. I just don't understand the butthurt among some countries over Russian strikes, after all, they are missing half the targets.

The only confirmed crash was just 1 single missile. That's it.
Why are you talking about butthurt all the time, if thats what you are interested in then look at Putins recent statements about Turkey, now thats a President grade butthurt which makes it even more hilarious. :D

Any Go-Pro helmet cam videos of close combat? Doesn't matter which side...

I did not notice that. Funny how u deny the existence of Shia mercenaries in Latakia and then post pic of Shia mercenaries in Latakia in same post :lol:

CWaHA0QWUAAYA5i.jpg:large

CWZ8pMHWwAA7Dg6.jpg:large

Dude, seriously? I am talking about their presence in battles in Latakia mountains, not posing for pictures in an airbase. I think you have to provide a source for your claim.

As you know, JN terrorists almost always claim they are fighting Iranian/ Shia 'rafidi' blah blah in most of their media, but even they have not claimed they are fighting Iranians or Shias in Latakia. Besides that, I haven't seen one single evidence confirming that and I have no problem to accept the truth if otherwise is proven right, you just have to show me.

----------------------------
As I predicted days ago, terrorists have launched a huge attack to take back Nobah mountain (Jabal Nobah) in Latakia province. It's a very important hill. Battles going on as of now.
----------------------------
Assad and first lady, Asma visited Our Lady of Damascus chruch hours ago.

CWh3K9ZVAAAv-sX.jpg

CWh3K7ZUsAAY_9X.jpg

CWiAcUdW4AE8L17.jpg

CWh-oLBUAAAHqQ-.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom