What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The Int'l Spectator ‏@intlspectator Nov 30
BREAKING: Turkish PM says country will cooperate with Saudi Arabia in operation to defeat terrorism in Syria.
You must be stuffed!

gulfmonarchies1.jpg1.jpg
turkey 11 25 15 and isis.jpg

Rami ‏@RamiAlLolah 1h1 hour ago
#ISIS claims responsibility of an IED attack targeted two #Algeria|n army vehicles near #Constantine. No information on causalities yet..

What they have against Algeria? It seems they target anything they possibly can that symbolizes a nation. Just for the sake of appearing 'alive' and not weak.
There is no ISIS in Algeria, it has been decimated at its birth. There is AQMI allowed and protected by Bouteflika and etal, for public control and for show and tell to the West. There is no armed movement that will take place in the country proper without the actual government helping hand. I am always in touch, I haven't heard an IED in Constantine that targeted armed forces.

Againg and againg are you tying to prove bs. The Turkish side protected by Turkish soldiers and the other side isis. Assad have to fight not us and algerians can join the war. Instead big talks on the internet you can show your help to assad.
Again and again denial denial ...Open your eyes! it started long time ago with the fake abduction of forty of your citizens in IraQ, by ISIS, which in reality were military operatives for training and coordinating effort with ISIS to unset Assad. The coming of the Russians has unravelled the deep the deeper ties between the Ergodan government and ISIS, from arms , to djihadi transit, Toyotas to oil shipment . Over 500 tank trucks were destroyed by the Russians in just last weeks...

U have nothing better than quoting that troll? No Kurdish village was captured by rebels, they only re captured Arab villages captured by Kurds.
First of all, Jaish al Thuwar is not solely a Kurdish group, it's an alliance between some Kurdish factions and Arab elements of now dissolved SRF used to be led by Jamal Marouf. Nusra attacked SRF and killed or arrested their members months ago. Now it seems they want to take some revenge.

For all I care, anywhere I see terrorists from Islamic Front, Ahrar al-Sham, Nusra and ISIS kill each other, it means something good is happening on the ground. I hope they kill each other till the very last terrorist.

Another map
CVN14ZOWwAEWIuk.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, Jaish al Thuwar is not solely a Kurdish group, it's an alliance between some Kurdish factions and Arab elements of now dissolved SRF used to be led by Jamal Marouf. Nusra attacked SRF and killed or arrested their members months ago. Now it seems they want to take some revenge.
Kurds and Kurdish puppets.

For all I care, anywhere I see terrorists from Islamic Front, Ahrar al-Sham, Nusra and ISIS kill each other, it means something good is happening on the ground. I hope they kill each other till the very last terrorist.
Thats why Assad promoted ISIS and other Islamist groups. "Assad or Syria will burn", that was their slogan and tats what they implement.

Funny to see how Russians openly provide CAS to the ISIS.

RTVerified account‏@RT_com
Up to 2,000 barrels of ISIS oil transported daily – Russian MoD

2000 barrels a day = 100 K $ a day = 35.5 mln a year. LOL

US air campaign against ISIS costs 10 mln $ a day = 100 times more.

YPG harassed and took supply lines of rebels. Rebels counterattacked and took back the villages which were on the supply line. Now ISIS advance under Russian air cover. I don't think you want to report on that there Farsi. Makes your side look bad ;)
Rebels also repelled the ISIS attack and are on counteroffensive.

Report on what Russia has done to Aleppines:

@Serpentine strong resistance axis killing Sunni civilians - err, Wahhabeast Salafist Jihadist cannibals.

Here's Russia's "evidence" of ISIS selling oil to Turkey:
CVQtbqIWEAA2nb3.png:large

Oil goes through Kurdish held, regime held, and rebel held territory. Interesting. Seems like Russian bullshit department was very lazy. Then again, pro-Putinists will believe anything.

And here's video of what civilians think of Assad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom