What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This time it seems to be a full scale war in Aleppo(city incl) b/w YPG/Al-Akrad/Thuwwar and Turkish owned FSA/Al-Qaida&co and Russians are giving airsupport now, if something else has been given I don't know. Meanwhile US special forces are training YPG in Kobane. Probably to liberate Jarabulus. Turkish arrogance seems to have it's toll. Also @Dr.Thrax, the Kurdish front in Aleppo paid atleast 300 lives fighting Assad only to be backstabbed by FSA with ahrar & nusra under Turkish orders.

I don't understand why Turkey, KSA and Qatar don't provide rebels with enough amounts of mortars, snipers, 107 MRLS and grads beside TOWs.

This time it seems to be a full scale war in Aleppo(city incl) b/w YPG/Al-Akrad/Thuwwar and Turkish owned FSA/Al-Qaida&co and Russians are giving airsupport now, if something else has been given I don't know. Meanwhile US special forces are training YPG in Kobane. Probably to liberate Jarabulus. Turkish arrogance seems to have it's toll. Also @Dr.Thrax, the Kurdish front in Aleppo paid atleast 300 lives fighting Assad only to be backstabbed by FSA with ahrar & nusra under Turkish orders.

Kurds kill salafist Arabs.

No it just prooves the Iranian proxy war like all over ME.
Just as your proofs that we are supporting isis, every month you invent another story but it doesnt hold for long so a new one has to be invented but as usual no proofs.
Who buys ISIS oil? Oh I know, they are all smugglers, thousands of them, and they are all invisible at the same time, so Turkish security can never catch them.

Since its the normality in PDF to claim things without backing it up, let me present my claim, i think Iran did send weapons even if just a small amout somehow smuggled into the country, the real reason why Iran cant fully back houthis is because Arabs are blocking the only way from Iran to Yemen which is throught the sea, so in the end it all comes down to Iranian incompetence.
That's a failure for a counter argument. Now that you know we haven't sent weapons there, you are saying it's because we can't. Tell you what? We sent weapons to Gaza which is surrounded by Israel from 3 sides and Egypt from other side, and is hundreds of times smaller than Yemen which has 2000 km coastline, so believe me, it's much much easier to send weapons to Yemen than to Gaza.

BTW: you said you support them politically but didnt send weapons yet so it means you support arming houthis, so Turkey arming Turkmen is bad but Iran arming houthis is good, why such a hypocrite?

Do I personally support sending weapons to Yemen now?? Yes I do, because unlike Syrian terrorists who are paid and armed by Turkey, Saudis, GCC, U.S and west, nobody supports Yemenis by weapons, and ALL of them are Yemenis, unlike Syria where thousands of foreigners were deliberately sent to Syria by Turkey. Unlike Syrian terrorists, Houthis did not commit any crime, they even put Hadi the Stooge under house arrest and didn't kill him, after 4 months of talking to government to meet their demands. In Syria, we heard the slogans Alawites to grave and Christians to Lebanon from very beginning, and they started killing security and gov forces from 5th day of protests, despite the huge hoax by western media that everyone thinks protests were peaceful for months.

But does it all mean we have sent weapons to Yemen? No it doesn't.

LOL
Rebels shell regime positions in cities, not entire cities. That's why rebels have killed 2,500 civilians and not 180,000 like Assad.

Ok ok, rebels are good and angels.

Last edited:
@xenon54

When we send weapon somewhere, we openly say it, like Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria and Iraq, unlike Erdogan which just arrested a Turkish journalist for revealing his dirty game of weapon transfer to Syria. I hope you get the difference.

CUwtUj-WcAAITD-.jpg

Now, do you get why every truck coming from Turkey is a legitimate target? They claimed the arms were Pasta. :)

Who buys ISIS oil? Oh I know, they are all smugglers, thousands of them, and they are all invisible at the same time, so Turkish security can never catch them.
See that the new new one, Turkey buying oil from isis, a 80 million country is dependant on a couple hundred tankers of cheap poor quality oil, also dont meantion that this oil doesnt have taxes which again hurt the economy but why using logic anyway?

That's a failure for a counter argument. Now that you know we haven't sent weapons there, you are saying it's because we can't. Tell you what? We sent weapons to Gaza which is surrounded by Israel from 3 sides and Egypt from other side, and is hundreds of times smaller than Yemen which has 2000 km coastline, so believe me, it's much much easier to send weapons to Yemen than to Gaza.
Most of those weapons were sent throught land by using tunnels, also dont forget that gulf of Aden is heavily protected by counter piracy units and Arabic forces, very hard for Iranian cutters to smuggle weapon.
Not to mention Iranian hands are full with Syria, spending billions, it cant afford another war like Syria so they stay at ''political aid''.

Do I personally support sending weapons to Yemen now?? Yes I do, because unlike Syrian terrorists who are paid and armed by Turkey, Saudis, GCC, U.S and west, nobody supports Yemenis by weapons, and ALL of them are Yemenis, unlike Syria where thousands of foreigners were deliberately sent to Syria by Turkey. Unlike Syrian terrorists, Houthis did not commit any crime, they even put Hadi the Stooge under house arrest and didn't kill him, after 4 months of talking to government to meet their demands. In Syria, we heard the slogans Alawites to grave and Christians to Lebanon from very beginning, and they started killing security and gov forces from 5th day of protests, despite the huge hoax by western media that everyone things protests were peaceful for months.

But does it all mean we have sent weapons to Yemen? No it doesn't.
So its ok for Iran to support a minority coup by armed conflict? Now thats just plain hypocracy.
And about foreigners, Iran is sending Afghan refugees to Syria to fight its wars.
You drawing a picture as if Iran was caring about the well being of ordinary Syrians, cmon man either you are naive or your really trying it hard to make people believe your story of ''savior Iran''.

@xenon54

When we send weapon somewhere, we openly say it, like Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria and Iraq, unlike Erdogan which just arrested a Turkish journalist for revealing his dirty game of weapon transfer to Syria. I hope you get the difference.

CUwtUj-WcAAITD-.jpg

Now, do you get why every truck coming from Turkey is a legitimate target? They claimed the arms were Pasta. :)
For Turkmen, Turkey just started what Iran is doing since decades.

Yeah sure, we backstabbed you guys...which is why you still to this day keep Assad forces Nubl and Zahraa, Hasakeh and Qamishli alive.
Jarablus will not be taken by YPG. Turkey won't allow it.

Yeah sure, we backstabbed you guys...which is why you still to this day keep Assad forces Nubl and Zahraa, Hasakeh and Qamishli alive.
Jarablus will not be taken by YPG. Turkey won't allow it.

and look at where they have come by playing their limited cards smart. Kurds don't owe you anything.

lol
CUxAcEWWcAAL9aq.jpg

See that the new new one, Turkey buying oil from isis, a 80 million country is dependant on a couple hundred tankers of cheap poor quality oil, also dont meantion that this oil doesnt have taxes which again hurt the economy but why using logic anyway?

Most of those weapons were sent throught land by using tunnels, also dont forget that gulf of Aden is heavily protected by counter piracy units and Arabic forces, very hard for Iranian cutters to smuggle weapon.
Not to mention Iranian hands are full with Syria, spending billions, it cant afford another war like Syria so they stay at ''political aid''.

So its ok for Iran to support a minority coup by armed conflict? Now thats just plain hypocracy.
And about foreigners, Iran is sending Afghan refugees to Syria to fight its wars.
You drawing a picture as if Iran was caring about the well being of ordinary Syrians, cmon man either you are naive or your really trying it hard to make people believe your story of ''savior Iran''.

For Turkmen, Turkey just started what Iran is doing since decades.
You have already made your mind about Yemen case mate, so arguing seems to go nowhere.

About Syria, we entered Syria much after thousands of foreigners flushed in from Turkey, at first, it was only SAA vs FSA.

About Turkmen, what you do is exactly what Hitler would to, arming a specific 'race' more than others to fight for your agenda. Who gives you the right to arm Turkmen in Syria? Everywhere we have armed someone, it's with the admission of their own gov, unlike Turkey which is arming groups to topple a gov.

You have already made your mind about Yemen case mate, so arguing seems to go nowhere.

About Syria, we entered Syria much after thousands of foreigners flushed in from Turkey, at first, it was only SAA vs FSA.

About Turkmen, what you do is exactly what Hitler would to, arming a specific 'race' more than others to fight for your agenda. Who gives you the right to arm Turkmen in Syria? Everywhere we have armed someone, it's with the admission of their own gov, unlike Turkey which is arming groups to topple a gov.

Same can be said about you regarding Turkey.

By your logic Russia is also Nazi by arming Russians in Ukraine, when Kurds help their brethen its ok, when Russian help their brethen its ok, when Iran helps its shia brethen its also ok but when it comes to Turkey we are Nazis, just another hypocracy.

And about toppling a goverment, see Yemen again.

Same can be said about you regarding Turkey.

By your logic Russia is also Nazi by arming Russians in Ukraine, when Kurds help their brethen its ok, when Russian help their brethen its ok, when Iran helps its shia brethen its also ok but when it comes to Turkey we are Nazis, just another hypocracy.

But I have never supported Russian actions in Ukraine, I also think west is also mainly responsible for it by supporting an illegal coup in the country only because it was in their own interest. Also, unlike Ukraine, there was no coup in Syria.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom