What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Indeed, only poor civilians exist in Syria, poor civilians who have happened to establish more than 100 different terror groups. No rebel groups or armed men at all. Meanwhile everyone rebels kill is a paid Assad Shabiha militia Rafidi Nusairy kafir.

----------------------------

2 very senior FSA commanders killed in Latakia.

CUrS5p5W4AArNus.jpg

CUrZ-mDWEAAwJhQ.jpg
Oh yes, it is perfectly acceptable to cluster bomb an entire city because rebels *might be in it.*
It's not okay for Israel to do that though! Because Shias do one and Jews do the other, Shias can't possibly do a crime.
According to what you said, all Sunnis are legitimate targets.
According to what I say, foreign Shiites are all legitimate targets.

Russia is pounding many areas just on Turkish-Syria border, inside the so-called Turkish 'security zone'.

Here's an airstrike on Bab al-Hawa border crossing, mostly targeting Turkish 'aid convoys' aka weapons and terrorist gatherings.

Also, Turkmen terror groups are getting their backs handed to them in Idlib and Jabal Turkoman, more than 40 airstrikes hit them today, they are learning the hard way not to shoot a pilot who has parachuted from his plane and chanting Allahu Akbar.

And joke of the day for a good laugh:

Yeah food filled aid trucks are totally "weapons and terrorist gatherings"
CUve5tvWwAA9mAk.jpg:large

Rebel on rebel violence. Kurds fight Nusra and Ahrar.

YPG aren't rebels. They work with regime.

Do you have any proofs for weapons or just another Iranian smear campaign?

Considering the fact that Turkey is heavily involved in transferring arms to armed groups in Syria, anything that comes from Turkey should be considered a threat and a target. Naturally, not all the convoys that come are weapons, but still, no risks should be taken. So even if it was food, I wouldn't shed a single tear.

Oh yes, it is perfectly acceptable to cluster bomb an entire city because rebels *might be in it.*
It's not okay for Israel to do that though! Because Shias do one and Jews do the other, Shias can't possibly do a crime.
According to what you said, all Sunnis are legitimate targets.
According to what I say, foreign Shiites are all legitimate targets.

Do rebels shell Damascus or Aleppo and Latakia or not? Then don't cry when they get a response. I'm really not into these sectarian crap.
These cheap arguments have been going on for years, let's just focus on the news of operations and battles.

Considering the fact that Turkey is heavily involved in transferring arms to armed groups in Syria, anything that comes from Turkey should be considered a threat and a target. Naturally, not all the convoys that come are weapons, but still, no risks should be taken. So even if it was food, I wouldn't shed a single tear.
Ok now repeat the same for Iranian aid ships for Yemen.

Ok now repeat the same for Iranian aid ships for Yemen.

Did we send TOWs or weapons to Yemen like Turkey? No we didn't, despite various bogus claims by Saudis without proof. I don't think that takes a genius to understand the difference here.

Did we send TOWs or weapons to Yemen like Turkey? No we didn't, despite various bogus claims by Saudis without proof. I don't think that takes a genius to understand the difference here.
What TOWs are you talking about the Chinese ones?

Look at the Houthi flag it repeats what mullahs are saying since the revolution and we are supposed to believe Iran has no finger in it? Fool someone else dude.

Yes you DID, and your ships were captured and filmed. Your country is too pathetic to support it's words with actions. Yemen is added to your long list of humiliating defeats by Wahabis.

Yes you DID, and your ships were captured and filmed. Your country is too pathetic to support it's words with actions. Yemen is added to your long list of humiliating defeats by Wahabis.

You mean that small boat that was staged by Saudis, adding some random weapons in it to pose for the camera? :lol: There is a reason Arab world barely produces any great movies (or other arts), especially GCC, because you simply lack the expertise to even make a fake movie, let alone a real one.

What TOWs are you talking about the Chinese ones?
The TOWs that are transfered to Syria through Turkish border, those TOWs I'm talking about.
Look at the Houthi flag it repeats what mullahs are saying since the revolution and we are supposed to believe Iran has no finger in it? Fool someone else dude.
So you concluded based on their flag that we have sent weapons there? Very very convincing.

Do we politically support them? Yes we do, we have said numerous times. Have we sent weapons there? No we haven't, not yet.

You mean that small boat that was staged by Saudis, adding some random weapons in it to pose for the camera? :lol: There is a reason Arab world barely produces any great movies (or other arts), especially GCC, because you simply lack the expertise to even make a fake movie, let alone a real one.
Deny as long as you want, but facts will never be fictions.

So you concluded based on their flag that we have sent weapons there? Very very convincing.
No it just prooves the Iranian proxy war like all over ME.
Just as your proofs that we are supporting isis, every month you invent another story but it doesnt hold for long so a new one has to be invented but as usual no proofs.

Do we politically support them? Yes we do, we have said numerous times. Have we sent weapons there? No we haven't, not yet.
Since its the normality in PDF to claim things without backing it up, let me present my claim, i think Iran did send weapons even if just a small amout somehow smuggled into the country, the real reason why Iran cant fully back houthis is because Arabs are blocking the only way from Iran to Yemen which is throught the sea, so in the end it all comes down to Iranian incompetence.

BTW: you said you support them politically but didnt send weapons yet so it means you support arming houthis, Turkey arming Turkmen is bad but Iran arming houthis is good, why such a hypocrite?

Do rebels shell Damascus or Aleppo and Latakia or not? Then don't cry when they get a response. I'm really not into these sectarian crap.
These cheap arguments have been going on for years, let's just focus on the news of operations and battles.
LOL
Rebels shell regime positions in cities, not entire cities. That's why rebels have killed 2,500 civilians and not 180,000 like Assad.

It's official: YPG are now whores of Assad & Putin. Russian airstrikes targeting villages YPG are assaulting in North Aleppo, but they fail to advance. Aleppo is now under attack from Assad & Putin, YPG, and ISIS.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom