What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Indo Europeans captured Maryudah in southern Aleppo province.

Indo Europeans take on mujahids near Palmyra

Indo Europeans bomb mujahids

Last edited:
As Churchill once said, Up to Alamein we survived. After Alamein we conquered. This is another one of those moments.

You also notice Aleppo never had an uprising against Assad. You also notice the populated areas of Aleppo in the north and west are under government control.

Aleppo_Offensives_2015.svg
Never had an uprising against Assad?

These are only the first three results of "مظاهرة في حلب"
I would tag Arabs like @Serpentine tags Iranians for upvotes but I won't do that.

Never had an uprising against Assad?

These are only the first three results of "مظاهرة في حلب"
I would tag Arabs like @Serpentine tags Iranians for upvotes but I won't do that.

Not before 2012. If Aleppo is indeed anti Assad it would have been like Daraa and Homs and uprose before 2012. The ones in the videos are not from Aleppo but rather from elsewhere.

Reports of Indo Europeans recaptured Al Mughayr, Tell al-Sakhr and the grain silos in northern Hama province from Afro Asiatics.

Last edited:
Not before 2012. If Aleppo is indeed anti Assad it would have been like Daraa and Homs and uprose before 2012. The ones in the videos are not from Aleppo but rather from elsewhere.
Wow you're an idiot.
Aleppo was late to rise up, but that doesn't mean they weren't anti-Assad.
Aleppines are majority Sunni. They will not bend over backward like sharmoutas for a dictator.

Indo European artillery pummeling Afro Asiatic lines outside of Khan Shaykhun

They captured checkpoints took weapons and left. I have to remind u that Assad lost 2 towns since KHAPUASS offensive started and gained none.

and I have to remind you the almost 300 sq km of territory that the opposition lost to Assad in Aleppo since the offensive began?

Indo Europeans use Smerch murderous 300 mm self propelled artillery against mujahids

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom