What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

SAA continue expanding near Kweires airbase. The village Rasm `Abbud has been liberated
L7bHQ.jpg

This is only the start. The situation in and around Aleppo is going to drastically change in favor of the Syrian government.
Aleppo is nearly 5 million province with 98% Sunni population. Foreign Shiite and Alawite invaders have no chance there in long term.

There is nothing personal when you show hysteric reactions in a thread that all can see and post in. Yes you are always right, and I am always wrong, about everything, hope you are satisfied.
In 4 years u could not find a single instance when I was wrong and started accusing me of being "hysteric". Alas such desperate personal attacks indicate that you are the one who is hysteric.

As Churchill once said, Up to Alamein we survived. After Alamein we conquered. This is another one of those moments.

Aleppo is nearly 5 million province with 98% Sunni population.

You also notice Aleppo never had an uprising against Assad. You also notice the populated areas of Aleppo in the north and west are under government control.

Aleppo_Offensives_2015.svg

Aleppo is nearly 5 million province with 98% Sunni population. Foreign Shiite and Alawite invaders have no chance there in long term.

The mistake many people like you make is to think of the Sunni community as a homogenous entity. It's quite known that Assad enjoyed the support of the Sunni merchant and middle class in Aleppo before the war and still continues to have support from the Sunni community.

Sun Tzu says, know yourself, and know your enemy, and you will never lose a battle. @500 clearly has not followed Sun Tzu's teaching.

The mistake many people like you make is to think of the Sunni community as a homogenous entity. It's quite known that Assad enjoyed the support of the Sunni merchant and middle class in Aleppo before the war and still continues to have support from the Sunni community.
There is no any support for Assad. There are just some who are not ready to pay price for his removal which is understandable.

really that how you will play my English is bad :) thanks anyways
i am not highly educated like you :) we Bangladeshi cannot speak good English like you :)
i am Muslim , i am Sunni (was not avoiding, i wrote it in the past )
You reminded me of the joke "Hi (sorry for bad English)"

There is no any support for Assad. There are just some who are not ready to pay price for his removal which is understandable.

Support for Assad is irrelevant. Assad is irrelevant. Assad is a puppet of the Indo Europeans, the Russians and the Iranians. Syria is nothing but a proxy of Russia and Iran.

Thanks to Iranian/Iraqi/Hezbie cannon fodder.

At least 50 confirmed dead Iranians since the beginning of the offensive on 7 Oct.

Those backward shia militias couldnt do any crap for the last 4 years. Russian airpower is having effect but on a slow scale.

Those backward shia militias couldnt do any crap for the last 4 years. Russian airpower is having effect but on a slow scale.
They made many achievements since 2013, way bigger than creating a 5 km pass to some shitty base. Plus never before Iranians died at such rate.

kalu_miah

really that how you will play my English is bad :) thanks anyways
i am not highly educated like you :) we Bangladeshi cannot speak good English like you :)
i am Muslim , i am Sunni (was not avoiding, i wrote it in the past )

my views are not strange and also i support Hezbollah Iran Hamas Syria that every one knows yes i dont like Israel Zionism and the American policy government military but the real Jew are nice and American People nice even same as goes to in Europe

i dont want Syria to end up like Libya or Afghanistan

Meet the Rest of the Gang: The Other Jihadist Groups Fighting in Syria

Read more: Meet the Rest of the Gang: The Other Jihadist Groups Fighting in Syria

Earlier this month, a video appeared showing the 'Army of Islam' rebel group using civilians as human shields, parading them around in cages in a suburb of Damascus in order to deter airstrikes; commenting the war crime, a French intelligence expert offers new details on some of the lesser-known radical Islamist groups operating in Syria.

Anyone can claim to be anyone online, but only thing people can see are what you say and get an idea of your thought process, and it does not match majority Muslims in Bangladesh who happen to be Sunni. Very few Muslims in Bangladesh support extremism and almost no Muslim support butcher Assad and his backer Iran and Russia, killing and displacing Sunni Muslims in Syria, so they can create a Shia majority area from Iran's border to the Mediterranean coast in Latakia. So either you are a clueless mentally deranged person or you are lying about who you are.

They made many achievements since 2013, way bigger than creating a 5 km pass to some shitty base. Plus never before Iranians died at such rate.
Well, they are Iranian shias killing Arab sunnis, whats the deal ? Are you Arab ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom