What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Air strikes on a convoy of the Islamic State group killed at least 40 jihadists in central Syria at the weekend, a monitoring group said Sunday.

"But they don't belong to the coalition led by Washington," said Observatory chief Rami Abdel Rahman.

The Observatory, which monitors the war in Syria and has a network of sources on the ground, was not immediately able to say whether the raids were carried out by Russian warplanes or Syrian regime ones.

Air strikes on IS convoy in Syria kill 40: monitor - Yahoo News

Lesson to ISIS, stay in Raqa and we won't hit you :D

Calm down. I never said anything like that.
I don't need to go back to your older posts. You indeed boasted that 1.5 Million Sunnies are against Assad.

Maybe in ur universe. In our world 15,000 Sunnis went to fight against Assad and Zero went to fight for Assad.
You are a total idiot while you don't know the difference between Salafi Jihadists and Moderate Sunni Muslims, who all hate these Jihadies and their supporters like US/Israel/Saudia.

I know you are stubborn like a donkey and you will never accept that European people and Moderate Muslims are cursing US/Israel for supporting Saudia and Jihadists in Syria.

Again u are cursing like a girl and talk about some "feelings", while I talk about facts (sanctions).
Facts is what I hear from Europeans all over how they have started abusing US for supporting Saudia and Salafist Jihadists.
And only a stupid person would deny that Merkel's saying that Assad is a part of Solution is not a fact but a feeling.

Every month os Assad rule cost 1 billion $ to Russia and Iran. Thats why West is keeping Assad.
US used same dirty tactics against Iran in 80s by supporting Iraq. But still US was unable to break Iran. Same is the case with Syria. You compelled Russia to step in Syria directly which means Israel will not be going to bomb now. Which also means tens of times more co-operation between Russia/Iran/Syria/Iraq and possible China and BRICS countries.
Just look at the people in Russia how they are abusing Israel now for it's dirty tactics.

Wast majority of Syrians are either rural or newly arrived peasants. Plus u should know that rebel leaders are mostly well educated. For example leader of Ahrar al Sham is graduated civil engineer, leader of Jeish al Islam - a lawyer, leader of Nusra studied medicine in Damascus university....
Wow, now you are praising the Jihadi Terrorists of al-Nusra and Jaish-e-Islam.
This is the biggest shame upon you.
You have to do it while you are unable to locate the so called moderate FSA and it's leaders.

And among tens of rebels leaders, most are the foreigners.
And you are keep on proving your stupidity by still comparing the undeveloped Afghanistan of 80s with the much more educated and much more developed Syria.

The ample proof is this that US is not able to find recruits for it's FSA program. A question which brought shame upon US internationally, and here it is continuously bringing shame upon you.

I don't need to go back to your older posts. You indeed boasted that 1.5 Million Sunnies are against Assad.
If you type "Billion Sunnis" + my nick u will get just 3 results. None contains ur claim. So u are a liar.

You are a total idiot while you don't know the difference between Salafi Jihadists and Moderate Sunni Muslims, who all hate these Jihadies and their supporters like US/Israel/Saudia.

I know you are stubborn like a donkey and you will never accept that European people and Moderate Muslims are cursing US/Israel for supporting Saudia and Jihadists in Syria.

Facts is what I hear from Europeans all over how they have started abusing US for supporting Saudia and Salafist Jihadists.
And only a stupid person would deny that Merkel's saying that Assad is a part of Solution is not a fact but a feeling.
No one cares about voices in ur head. Calm down, talk facts and stop whining.

US used same dirty tactics against Iran in 80s by supporting Iraq. But still US was unable to break Iran. Same is the case with Syria.
For ur info: US supplied weapons to Iran.

You compelled Russia to step in Syria directly which means Israel will not be going to bomb now.
For ur info: Israel attacked Assad outposts twice since Russia joined. Russia on the other hand does not dare to attack in Quneitra and Daraa.

Just look at the people in Russia how they are abusing Israel now for it's dirty tactics.
Nonsense.

Wow, now you are praising the Jihadi Terrorists of al-Nusra and Jaish-e-Islam.
This is the biggest shame upon you.
Why u are so hysterical. I merely tel the fact that their leaders are educated people from Syrian mid-high class.
And among tens of rebels leaders, most are the foreigners.
Thats false.
And you are keep on proving your stupidity by still comparing the undeveloped Afghanistan of 80s with the much more educated and much more developed Syria.
Only one who is undeveloped is u.
The ample proof is this that US is not able to find recruits for it's FSA program. A question which brought shame upon US internationally, and here it is continuously bringing shame upon you.
They wanted recruit people who will only fight ISIS but not Assad. Of course that would not work.

sound like isis

hypocrite much, lol

They typically behead people or slowly torture people to death. Iraqi Shia militants are some of Alliance's most notorious ground forces. They have proven their worth at the Battle of Tikrit. They spearhead Alliance's southern Aleppo offensive.

Kata'ib Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alliance claims to have captured Tall Sabin and Al Muflisah in eastern Aleppo province.

Last edited:
They typically behead people or slowly torture people to death. Iraqi Shia militants are some of Alliance's most notorious ground forces. They have proven their worth at the Battle of Tikrit. They spearhead Alliance's southern Aleppo offensive.

Kata'ib Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alliance claims to have captured Tall Sabin and Al Muflisah in eastern Aleppo province.

from your statement, i know you are terrorist sympathizer

keep cheering your terrorist if it makes you happy, peace

@ultron

If you can get actual updates on the battlefield please report them.

Not sure if updated. Anyway, red part bigger, green part smaller, white part no change, no one cares about black part and yellow part.

Syrian_civil_war.png

Alliance captured Fuel Hill near Khan Tuman and advancing on Khan Tuman.

Alliance captured Haddadin.

Back
Top Bottom