What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

semitic doesn't equal to arabs
and even the sumer non semitic at first . as i said history is complex.
next time when you read articles read with your finger to help you understand a bit.

A Nusra convoy was attacked in Hama province today by Alliance Russian attack planes. At least 40 reported KIA.

It says ISIS and you type Nusra, btw most reports from coming from Syria don't make sense. It's impossible to confirm anything especially with these bloated casualty counts coming from both sides.

You are delusional if you think democracy is defined by junk NGO propaganda Washington sponsored ranking that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. You can wipe your *** with that index. As i said stop blabbering about democracy, it sounds ridiculous.

ISIS and all other terrorist groups will be dealt with when the time come dont worry about that.

Of course independent sources are "wrong" because they don't show Russia to be the beacon of freedom and prosperity that you probably foolishly believe in.:lol:

Russia is flooding with oil, gas, minerals (more than any other nation on the planet) yet your people are some of the poorest and have always been that. Now your economy is collapsing. You invaded and annexed territory of a sovereign nation (Ukraine) and here you are trying to take the moral high ground.:lol:

I can speak about whatever the hell I want to. As an Arab affairs in the Arab world concern me. You on the other hand are a Russian (supposedly) and events in the Arab world do/should not concern you. I want to see changes in the Arab world and that includes more democratic systems.

30 million Saudi Arabians are not guilty of their rule just like the 140 million Russians are not at fault because their country has always been ruled by dictators and some of the worst mass-murderers in human history (Stalin, Lenin, Ivan the Terrible etc.).

So no, nothing ridiculous about that, that a person of mixed origin like me who does not even live in the ME, talks about the need of political changes in the Arab world.

I probably want ISIS to be gone more than you as ISIS is a threat number 1 for the Arab world and not your country but the problem is that you are not targeting ISIS at all but people who have fought it more than anyone else.

Instead you are supporting/trying to keep the worst dictator of the 21st century (outside of North Korea) in power.

You have no moral ground to stand on so don't waste my time with nonsense.

You are delusional if you think democracy is defined by junk NGO propaganda Washington sponsored ranking that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. You can wipe your *** with that index. As i said stop blabbering about democracy, it sounds ridiculous.

ISIS and all other terrorist groups will be dealt with when the time come dont worry about that.

are you naive if you think propaganda only done by us & its allies part?

It says ISIS and you type Nusra, btw most reports from coming from Syria don't make sense. It's impossible to confirm anything especially with these bloated casualty counts coming from both sides.

ISIS and Nusra are both Qaeda. ISIS was Qaeda in Iraq until 2014 when it became a caliphate.

Those Twitter profiles are people like you and me following the conflict and making their own interpretations of events on the ground that they read from their favorite news outlets. A lot of propaganda and outright lies are posted. There is a "media war" going on after all.

I would not believe anything that is posted by those "Twitter personalities" unless there is a consensus in the international media about the events or it has been verified by people on the ground.

It's so easy to say that we killed x or y this and there. If such Twitter reports were to be believed there would be no people left in Syria.

Also it's obvious that the Syrian opposition is more or less on their own. People here (regime worshippers) are trying to spin it like KSA, Qatar, Turkey, Israel, USA, West are spending billions of dollars on the Syrian opposition.

In reality 1 year of Russian/Iranian oil/gas money is more than the Syrian opposition has or will receive in the future. Look at what they are armed with. Almost nothing. Fighting against a regular army with an air force, now supported by the Russian air force. Totally unfair yet the regime cannot even control 1/3 of Syria. Shows who is supporting who even against extreme odds.

It's so easy to say that we killed x or y this and there. If such Twitter reports were to be believed there would be no people left in Syria.

The losses are very heavy. Some 10,000 people were killed in Donbas over a couple of months of battle and the intensity there was nowhere CLOSE to Syria. In Syria there is no OSCE, no ceasefire.

The losses are very heavy. Some 10,000 people were killed in Donbas over a few months of battle and the intensity there was nowhere CLOSE to Syria.

What is wrong with people on this forum? Who said ANYTHING about their not being casualties in Syria? Of course people are dying. Over 300.000 have died in Syria for God's sake!

Are you deliberately missing the point as usual Superboy? We were talking about Twitter as a media and how much nonsense/lies/propaganda that is written there by all parties. Then I quickly touched upon the marginal support that the Syrian opposition gets from the world compared to the support that the Al-Assad regime receives from the Mullah's in Iran and Putin's regime in Russia.

Wake up or make some strong Arabic coffee.

What is wrong with people on this forum? Who said ANYTHING about their not being casualties in Syria? Of course people are dying. Over 300.000 have died in Syria for God's sake!

Are you deliberately missing the point as usual Superboy? We were talking about Twitter as a media and how much nonsense/lies/propaganda that is written there by all parties. Then I quickly touched upon the marginal support that the Syrian opposition gets from the world compared to the support that the Al-Assad regime receives from the Mullah's in Iran and Putin's regime in Russia.

Wake up or make some strong Arabic coffee.

Superboy is automated information database.

Superboy is automated information database.

:lol:

I am thinking more along the line of an ever-present bot (remember Counter-Strike?) that HAS to reply to every post even if the reply is totally unrelated with the post he is replying to.

I have to admit that I like the guy nevertheless. Funny as hell.:lol:

Hussein is his replacement, lol. A weaker version and obviously a much more annoying one.

You should offer us Mandarin classes Superboy instead of spamming this thread with pro-regime nonsense.

Last edited:
Alliance tanks are marked with white cross to avoid being attacked by Alliance attack planes and attack helicopters.

CRn1gJnXAAA6LAA.jpg

U invent nonsense I never said.
Yes, how could you remember the vomit that you done yourself.
It were you who was boasting that 1.5 Billion Sunnies are against Assad. While the reality is this that except of Salfies and some Arab retards, majority of the Sunni Muslims are against US/Saudi supported terrorists and they support Assad.

Also among the European population, people are now openly supporting Assad against these US/Saudia supported mental Jihadies. But your fate is to always turn your eyes close from these facts and keep on acting like a fool.

Meanwhile Russia is sanctioned and u keep hallucinating.
Lol. Your "meanwhile" is hurting your *** itself while after European people, even the European leaders have started saying that Assad has to stay as he has a role in the solution.
I know it burns and that is why you will keep on running from it and you will never answer it.

Assad regime is extreme example or tribalism where Alawi tribes (Assad aka alHaweesh, Makhlouf, Najeed...) control everything and dad passes his reign to son.
Only fools will keep on comparing non developed, non educated, tribal Afghanistan with educated and much more developed Syria.
This fool is not able to see that today Syria has changed and all factions of Syria are supporting Assad and that is why US is even unable to find recruits for it's FSA program despite huge funds. Sham and double shame upon you for not once accepting this reality as you are the biggest fool.

Yes, how could you remember the vomit that you done yourself.
It were you who was boasting that 1.5 Billion Sunnies are against Assad. While the reality is this that except of Salfies and some Arab retards
Calm down. I never said anything like that.

majority of the Sunni Muslims are against US/Saudi supported terrorists and they support Assad.
Maybe in ur universe. In our world 15,000 Sunnis went to fight against Assad and Zero went to fight for Assad.

Also among the European population, people are now openly supporting Assad against these US/Saudia supported mental Jihadies. But your fate is to always turn your eyes close from these facts and keep on acting like a fool.
Again u are cursing like a girl and talk about some "feelings", while I talk about facts (sanctions).

Lol. Your "meanwhile" is hurting your *** itself while after European people, even the European leaders have started saying that Assad has to stay as he has a role in the solution.
I know it burns and that is why you will keep on running from it and you will never answer it.
Every month os Assad rule cost 1 billion $ to Russia and Iran. Thats why West is keeping Assad.

Only fools will keep on comparing non developed, non educated, tribal Afghanistan with educated and much more developed Syria.
Wast majority of Syrians are either rural or newly arrived peasants. Plus u should know that rebel leaders are mostly well educated. For example leader of Ahrar al Sham is graduated civil engineer, leader of Jeish al Islam - a lawyer, leader of Nusra studied medicine in Damascus university....

This fool is not able to see that today Syria has changed and all factions of Syria are supporting Assad
Yeah, thats why Assad cant run a single offensive against some shitty village without Hezies, Iraqis or Afghans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom