What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

forum is not KSA regime: people don't have to obey some few guys.
i live in Europe where i can say whatever i want. not a wahhabi who is going to say me what to say.

I understand that you are a retard, and that you are hardly able to write or comprehend English but nevertheless try, Rafida Majoosi.

Yes, unfortunately Europe has welcomed a refugee like you to pollute it. We see the effects of this in your case here.

I understand that you are a retard, and that you are hardly able to write or understand English but nevertheless try, Rafida Majoosi.

Yes unfortunately Europe has welcome refugees like you to pollute it. We see the effects of this in your case here.
go on. it is very interesting.

wahhabi al hasani said the exact number of his jihadis bros (i like to tease this fanatic; ;) )

for Tunisia they say here that Tunisia like Algeria a time was invaded by salafi ideology
salafis are making fanatics
but sadly even MB are making fanatics ... terrible world with islamism so much powerful
Egypt is not perfect but they choose the right path to fight extremist islamists. we should all do the same in the region . by education and by force when necessary.

I thought you meant that Hasani was over-inflating ISIS numbers, that's why I said the Kurds estimate double.

As I said, the numbers vary wildly. Interesting that the CIA numbers are the lowest.

If it's down to ideology, how come Tunisia and Algeria are producing more terrorists than the countries you accuse of fomenting the ideology, like KSA?

More French nationals have gone than nationals of Gulf states.

Unfortunately it seems that Assad spent most of his time and resources into combating the more credible opposition which had existed in the beginning, whilst ignoring ISIS. A simple tactic that at the end of the day, would leave the world with a choice of Assad or ISIS - knowing that much of the world would prefer a dictator to ISIS.

This conflict has to be the biggest cluster**** ever.

I thought you meant that Hasani was over-inflating ISIS numbers, that's why I said the Kurds estimate double.

As I said, the numbers vary wildly. Interesting that the CIA numbers are the lowest.

If it's down to ideology, how come Tunisia and Algeria are producing more terrorists than the countries you accuse of fomenting the ideology, like KSA?

More French nationals have gone than nationals of Gulf states.

Unfortunately it seems that Assad spent most of his time and resources into combating the more credible opposition which had existed in the beginning, whilst ignoring ISIS. A simple tactic that at the end of the day, would leave the world with a choice of Assad or ISIS - knowing that much of the world would prefer a dictator to ISIS.

This conflict has to be the biggest cluster**** ever.

The cretin's logic is the following one; Since my own personal estimation was 100.000 (I elaborated on that number further in the post that you just thanked) which is apparently the number that ISIS themselves use according to 1 source on Wikipedia, despite the fact that there are 1000's of different estimations and that ISIS have likely never said anything about their strength, I must be supporting ISIS.

Syria is indeed a complete and utter mess unfortunately. A very complicated mess.

I think that the only solution is a political solution and possibly soldiers deployed by the UN. But good luck trying to find a solution through the UN. So far it has failed big time.

The Geneva II conference that both Russia and the US signed called on a political solution and subsequent regime change. Too bad that Russia forgot that.

Geneva II Conference on Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't understand why the world community did not implement a no-fly zone like in Iraq during the 1990's. A big mistake in hindsight.

What is certain is that neither the Al-Assad regime and the terrorist militias supporting his regime or ISIS/Al-Nusra terrorists have a future in a future STABLE Syria.

I don't think that you can combat ISIS and at the same time strengthen the Al-Assad regime directly or indirectly. Both need to be combated. The West and the regional countries all have a primary interest in destroying ISIS. Yet Al-Assad will have to go too as most Syrians do not want his regime or regional countries and the reason for the rise of ISIS was/is due to the brutality of the Al-Assad regime.

You cannot separate those two which many people seem to forget.

Last edited:
we also produce Russian ones but is there anything in terrorists arsenal that require kornet ?

they do the exact thing, and they cost about the same to produce as well

you would want the system that is easier to move around right.

Brazil has over 20 million people of Arab ancestry so Brazil and South America as a whole would indeed not be a bad option. The locals there are already very familiar with Arabs an Arab culture which today is a part of Brazilian culture on many fronts like that of other migrants.
You don't have to worry about not feeling welcome in Brazil, no matter where you're from really but especially so for Arabs, they're well established there. But the crime and unemployment, I've heard, can make life there unnecessarily difficult.

Have you read about Sao Paulo's mayor Fernando Haddad? Mayor Fernando Haddad’s Pro-Bike Push Polarizes São Paulo - WSJ Some hate him and some love him, both with a passion though.

@Metanoia

Let me give you an example that should be easy to understand.

You are a Pole during WW2. You have Nazis on the West and Stalinists to the East out there to kill you/subject you/impose their will on you. Both are filth and practically two sides of the same coin although the ideologies are different.

Now are you forced to take side of the marginally "better" side here or will you do the right and honorable thing and shun both?

Now transfer that example directly to Syria where Syrians are stuck between two evils largely. The Al-Assad regime and ISIS on the other hand.

I think that no sane person can argue against the correctness of my example or the message that I am trying to get across here.

The inner details of the conflict, what should have been done, what should be done here and now and what should be done in the future, I have written about 1000's of times so there is no need for me to repeat myself.

Sir your message is truly honourable and right, however I would argue that unfortunately there is no such thing as honour and righteousness in this world as they're merely romantic notions. Evil and good, morality are all subjective and do not really exist. Observe how the man behaves (his actions and consequences) in civilization with all the rules, laws, peace....now imagine the same man in anarchy. If in a civilized society his "true" form comes out....in an anarchic condition his "truest" side will come out (sex slaves, cannibalism, sadistic acts). Sorry for going a bit off-topic.

FSA unfortunately are very homogeneous. Syrian Sunni population constitutes of 70% of the total Syrian population. Out of the 100% Sunnis in Syria 20% are Kurds, Turkmen, and Circassians. Therefore we are left with 80% Syrian Arab Sunnis...and we can not ascertain as to how many of them constitute ISIS, JN, JAS, and the Free Syrian Army. In my honest observation...the regime would have not lasted at all if it was not for a substantial local support...a local support and conviction which opted the Southern Lebanese and Iranians (love them or hate them, it's fine by me) to shed their own blood on a foreign soil. Any regime can not last merely on a lifeline by foreign elements....because this is exactly what a lot of people say about GCC countries...that they only exist because of foreign support. You and I both know what rubbish that is.

Anyways albeit I understand your underlying message (which is about change and anti-status quo) in my opinion it is a little hard for me to draw parallels between the Poles and the FSA. Sorry. You see no one can deny that the regime has been shaken...however at the end they along with their local supporters (we can disagree on that, no bother) are a major stakeholder and they can not be left out of the process of reformation. I am hopeful that once (if or when is questionable) the situation normalizes there won't be mass executions. I am basing this assessment on some bits of information and trends I have witnessed, but they're my own views and you can disagree with them.

they do the exact thing, and they cost about the same to produce as well

you would want the system that is easier to move around right.

They do the exact same thing and one system is more efficient than the other in terms of mobility and crew. Heck there are even more effective systems out there...for instance will US arm the rebels with the Javelin or the Ruskies deploying Kornet? I don't think so.

You save the best for the last.

You don't have to worry about not feeling welcome in Brazil, no matter where you're from really but especially so for Arabs, they're well established there. But the crime and unemployment, I've heard, can make life there unnecessarily difficult.

Have you read about Sao Paulo's mayor Fernando Haddad? Mayor Fernando Haddad’s Pro-Bike Push Polarizes São Paulo - WSJ Some hate him and some love him, both with a passion though.

I know my friend. That's the good thing about the "New World" or societies made up entirely (almost) by immigrants from abroad. Such as the US, Canada, most of Central and Southern America, New Zealand, Australia etc.

I have visited Brazil. I once made a thread about Arab-Latin American cooperation here on this forum. I speak Spanish too.:coffee:

Yes, Brazil and especially Colombia and Mexico face a lot of challenges when it comes to organized crime and drug cartels. I once read, if I recall, not sure of the accuracy, that more people have died in the war on drugs in Mexico than in Iraq since the Americans left in 2011. Those conflicts there are extremely bloody and long (Colombia for instance has practically been engaged in 1 big civil war for 70 years) but we don't hear much about it in the Western media. Mostly in the Spanish media only.

Anyway Latinos are very similar to Arabs on many fronts. I mean also the Latinos of non-Arab descent. In fact you could say that most Latinos have some Arab blood in them due to 800 year long Arab/Moorish rule of most of Spain and Portugal, lol.

Yes, avoid the favelas in Brazil if you are your average dos Santos.:lol:

They do the exact same thing and one system is more efficient than the other in terms of mobility and crew. Heck there are even more effective systems out there...for instance will US arm the rebels with the Javelin or the Ruskies deploying Kornet? I don't think so.

You save the best for the last.

why are you comparing Javelin to Kornet?? no way would the U.S give rats Javelins or even the Kurds.

if both systems cost the same and you have been mass producing Kornets which I assume Iran has or bought a massive quantity from Russia then that's the complex you would give to your best fighters. in Syria.

you make it sound like they would run out of Kornets before they can be used against Israel :disagree:

map

Syrian_civil_war.png

Alliance ground forces Chief of General Staff visits Alliance front line in Ghab

why are you comparing Javelin to Kornet?? no way would the U.S give rats Javelins or even the Kurds.

if both systems cost the same and you have been mass producing Kornets which I assume Iran has or bought a massive quantity from Russia then that's the complex you would give to your best fighters. in Syria.

you make it sound like they would run out of Kornets before they can be used against Israel :disagree:

I don't understand why you brought Israel into the picture as currently the SAA+Hezzy+other pro-regime groups are engaging FSA and terrorist groups. The current threats are lightly armoured vehicles rather than any technologically superior nightmare. Perhaps the Kornets will be deployed by Russia (as I have no information about Kornets being produced or owned by Iran) in case the threat level becomes more complex? May be the Russians still don't feel comfortable giving out Kornets to the SAA?

Alliance's eyes in the sky. Su-30SM mini AWACS. An insurgent Osa air defense vehicle was found by a Su-30SM and then destroyed by a Su-34 bomber using a GPS guided bomb.

Alliance's eyes in the sky. Su-30SM mini AWACS. An insurgent Osa air defense vehicle was found by a Su-30SM and then destroyed by a Su-34 bomber using a GPS guided bomb.

Su-30SM is not any "mini AWACS" and even if it was mega AWAVS it would not find it. Rebel Osa is inoperable since nearly 2 years (they had only 2-3 missiles and spent them all). Stop spreading nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom