What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

at least you are showing your real face of supporter of ISIS and AN
congratulations to have been honest this time
ISIS and JN are locals. Hezbollah and PFLP are foreign mercenaries.

hezbollah is somewhat local terrorist group since they fight for their survival in Liban
so it is regional
like ISIS is mostly regional and far more international than Hezbollah (lot of saudis, lot of westerners, lot of africans)

you spend too much time criticize just one side
we both don't like Iranian regime (me more than you for sure) but you focus so much on everything bad coming from there . Hezbollah is your main ennemy .. why no consider this old truth... but closing your eyes on the danger of all the other bad groups in the region, sometimes far worst (AN, ISIS for exemple)

i would more comparer Islamic Front and Hezbollah in the level of ideology
AN and ISIS are the worst of the worst groups . they are obsessed with religion stuff and hatred by nature. their goal is killing destroying and are very convenient in Yemen , Syria or Iraq to serve the saudi regime.

Well said.

I also would like to see Russia and Iran help reform Syria.

That is actually a very plausible scenario. Let's say if WW3 does happen it won't be that big of a surprise anymore.

Yes, because the rabid Mullah's in Iran have played SUCH an constructive role in Syria and the region since 1979. Makes perfect sense. Syrians are also desperate to keep living under the most genocidal regime of the 21st century. Most Syrians, believe it or not, do not adhere to the view that it's either the Al-Assad regime or ISIS.

How funny, I also have given thought to that idea in the past, but watch out for the drug cartels :triniti:

Brazil has over 20 million people of Arab ancestry so Brazil and South America as a whole would indeed not be a bad option. The locals there are already very familiar with Arabs an Arab culture which today is a part of Brazilian culture on many fronts like that of other migrants.

If it does come to it, the countries directly involved on one side would be Russia, Syria (obviously), Iran, even Egypt may join this new 'axis' powers, as well as many paramilitary groups and supporting minor nations. On the other side would be America (it probably won't be classified as a world war unless they join in) and its main allies, and Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries (with the exception of Oman, they'll try to be neutral.) Jordan will try to stay out of it at first but they'll (i should say 'we') be forced to pick a side eventually. Probably some more countries, I haven't even mentioned China or Israel but they would surely play a significant role. And the war will be in more countries than just Syria.

Sorry for the late response, and I'm just guessing on this, by the way. Feel free to correct me.

The Arab world is almost fully united on that question. Everyone else other than Algeria and Iraq. For now at least.

Anyway speaking about a WW3 is way too much. Not gonna happen. Syria is nowhere near that important. Syria is part of the "Arab Spring" and later "Arab Winter". The worst hit country by far. No way will any of the superpowers involve themselves in any major world war over Syria.

Jordan is firmly in the GCC/Arab camp. When shit hits the fan there is no question which side you guys will be on.

China won't directly involve themselves in Syria either. I don't believe so. Would be a foolish choice as well.

In the long run, we may see that this 'civil' war is actually just the first stage of a Third World War.

Of course, what you said is evident by how often Syrian/Russian air forces strike the Syrian opposition and how often they strike Isis, the difference shows they want to keep Isis alive so as to say they're the only opposition they face. And it's actually working to a certain degree.

I'm guessing the Russian airstrikes are not meant to change the war drastically, they just want to prolong it for now because it is a useful tool in their proxy war against the US and NATO. They just sensed that the rebels were gaining too much progress so they went to equalize the many sides in the war. As far as they're concerned, they're is no hurry to end it now. All Russia really wants out of this and other conflicts is to assert their relevance, they couldn't care less about any Syrian.

Agree with the Russian role. No party who is desperately trying to keep the most genocidal regime of the 21st century alive want the best for Syria let alone the region. Their "anti-ISIS" campaingn has been a joke too. Almost all of their targets are FSA strongholds. The same FSA who were/are the main opponents of ISIS. What a joke indeed. People/politicians talk about it openly in the West too. Fighting "terror" alongside Shia terrorist militias composed of Shia terrorists from half of the world, Hezbollah, Shabiha etc. All to "save" Syria and Syrians not to say the region and world as a whole. What's the difference between those terrorists and the ISIS and Al-Nusra terrorists? None is the answer and every sane person knows it. No need to tell any fairytales that "prove" the opposite somehow.:lol: Anyway Syria will be cleansed of them all even if it will take 100 years. It's a war that those terrorists cannot win. Syrians are much bigger than this. Wonderful people and our brethren.

Last edited:
china the world biggest toxic waste Producer send some of her waste to syria to kill jihadis with toxic plastic material junks...called beijing jeeps

199_4659_897291.jpg

30261.jpg

who ever teached the chinese to use a plastic forming Maschine Needs to be beaten up for that lousy Job he has done!

Yes, because the rabid Mullah's in Iran have played SUCH an constructive role in Syria

Well if they and the Russians do not help with reforms...it will be their waste of time, resources, and lives. So let's see.

I agree regarding the Kurds.

Regarding the Iranian Arabs then they were indeed not natives but neither were the Persians. The Persians claim to descend from the steppes of Central Asia (Andronovo). The natives of that region of Iran were Elamite people (nothing to do with Iranian peoples) and they were neighbors of Semitic people and heavily influenced by them. They undoubtedly had more to do with neighboring Semites than Iranian tribes (nomads back then) that had not even settled in the ME yet. Most Iranians of Southern Iran and Western Iran are mixtures of Elamites, Semites and Iranian tribes. Genetics proof that.

Regarding this idiotic name of the Gulf (could care less as Arabs have dozens of waters, even whole seas, rivers, straits etc. named after them from Morocco to Oman) then Arabs have indeed lived longer along the Gulf than Persians. Also most of the Gulf is inhabited by Arabs. Even many people along the Gulf in Iran are Arabs.

Anyway in reality that Gulf should be called the Gulf of Sumer or Gulf of Dilmun. The first known civilizations along the Gulf until date.

It's Really the Sumerian Gulf - NYTimes.com

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assyrians and Syriacs hate the Kurds more than anybody else.:lol: With good reason. Anyway I have personally nothing against the Kurds as long as they do not try to rewrite history or steal ancient Arab/Semitic lands in Syria and Iraq.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI
Yes I know that but you forgot that the iranians who got mixed with Elamites and not the arabs in that region who were new and foreign to that region

Example:The Native Americans are from Siberia they immgrated to america and the whites came from Europe both are immgrants but the land belong to the people who lived there first.

hezbollah is somewhat local terrorist group since they fight for their survival in Liban
so it is regional
like ISIS is mostly regional and far more international than Hezbollah (lot of saudis, lot of westerners, lot of africans)

you spend too much time criticize just one side
we both don't like Iranian regime (me more than you for sure) but you focus so much on everything bad coming from there . Hezbollah is your main ennemy .. why no consider this old truth... but closing your eyes on the danger of all the other bad groups in the region, sometimes far worst (AN, ISIS for exemple)

i would more comparer Islamic Front and Hezbollah in the level of ideology
AN and ISIS are the worst of the worst groups . they are obsessed with religion stuff and hatred by nature. their goal is killing destroying and are very convenient in Yemen , Syria or Iraq to serve the saudi regime.
Syrian Sunnis actually were great supporters of Hezbollah before they decided to join the foreign war in favor of psychopath corrupt dictator.

2006 - Qusayr town in Syria rallies in support of Hezbollah.
2013 - Hezbollah celebrates destruction of Qusayr.

CMdCGzHUcAAPaUR.jpg

Both ISIS and JN are overwhelmingly locals.

ISIS with Tunisians, Chechens, European Muslims etc are local? I think you're losing it.
They are tiny percent of all ISIS fighters.

Yes I know that but you forgot that the iranians who got mixed with Elamites and not the arabs in that region who were new and foreign to that region

Example:The Native Americans are from Siberia they immgrated to america and the whites came from Europe both are immgrants but the land belong to the people who lived there first.

Salman, why are you quoting a several month old post? I don't even have a clue when I wrote that post. Must be in April or something.:lol:

Anyway nothing that I wrote in that post is historically wrong. Read my post carefully. Elamites have mixed with people in Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq too. It's of no importance. Fact of the matter is that neither group is native to that region of the ME. Native as in first recorded people.

Anyway we all know that Iranians are heavily mixed with Arabs, Semites and "native" groups such as Elamites and that only a small percentage of them have any ties to those Central Asian nomads that left nothing in their ancestral lands and who later changed the language of the natives in what is today Iran. You can see a similar story in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. Genetics confirm it every single time. So much for their "Aryan" nonsense, lol.

I know that. Before they had reached Siberia they were living in Central Asia, before that ME, before that the Arabian Peninsula and lastly Eastern Africa like apparently all of our ancestors once did.

Back to Syria.

What percentage? Tunisians alone make up about 4,000 (that are known about) never mind the Turks, Saudis, Qatari etc.

The biggest group is apparently Tunisians who number 3000 people. In reality it's probably much less. ISIS is rumored to be over 100.000 strong. At least 80% are local Syrians and Iraqis. The entire leadership is local. Al-Baghdadi (Iraqi), Al-Adnani (Syrian) etc. Foreigners are just used as cannon fodder and as propaganda. Nothing more and nothing less.

On the other hand the Shia terrorist groups and Hezbollah are 100% foreign. No Syrian to see at all.

Let's not forget that the genocidal Al-Assad regime has imported and incoporated 1000's of foreign terrorists. Such as Hazaras, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Iranians, Shia Arabs etc.

Anyway all are terrorists, that is clear, but if foreign involvement is the crucial element then the Al-Assad regime wins hands down too. So those clowns who cry about the Syrian opposition not being locals have forgot to take their medication.

Jihadology is the source to look for if you want primary sources.

P.S. No more than 100 Qataris if not less are present in Syria, lol. I think that you would struggle to find even 50. Qataris have better things to do, believe me.:lol:

Last edited:
Reports of big explosion in Tartus. This could be a false flag to ramp up pro war sentiment in Russia to deploy ground forces to Syria.

ISIS and JN are locals? I think your next step is swearing allegiance to Al-Baghdadi.

Btw, being local doesn't mean one can't be a terrorist. There are 'locals' in Pakistan and Afghanistan who are terrorists, there are locals in Iraq who are part of ISIS, hence terrorist, there are locals in Syria who are terrorists, hence they should be killed.

Back
Top Bottom