What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So? Russia crushed Germany killed 6 million Nazis with practically 0 economy. Russia build 1 million Kalibrs and send those Allohuakbars to hell :p:

Superboy alias Ultron, Dont waste my time. I have better things to do than wasting time arguing with a pseudo Chinese troll like you. :coffee:

EDIT: Ok maybe i can waste/kill some time arguing with you. only if you confess who you really are. Where are from really? Since to me you are the most intriguing member on here.:D

Based on dollars lol
LOL Putin better make peace with the E.U and U.S and stop his aggression in Eastern Ukraine.
After all he got Crimea already, but greediness made him to want more, so he started arming his mercenaries/rebels in eastern Ukraine thinking the E.U will do nothing. So he overplayed his hands and overestimated Russian power. In geo politics, you should play the game obviously, but don't take on a much larger/powerful adversaries like E.U and U.S at the same time head on, especially when its uncalled for. Choose your battles.

Now Eastern Europe is asking for more U.S/British and French forces on its soil, and some baltics countries who weren't always friendly with us are now asking for our support/protection against Russia after seeing what Russia did with Ukraine first in Crimea and now in the east of Ukraine, plus our leaders where cutting our military personnel/staffs/budgets only for Russia to start with its aggression, Russia made our clueless leaders come to their senses. We couldn't have asked for more.:D UK Sends More Military To Baltic States Amid Russia, NATO Confrontation | Your News Wire UK Sends Typhoon Fighters to Baltic States To Guard Against Russia

So the sanctions will keep biting until Putin changes his path, and calms down.:D Untill then we will keep hearing news like this: Russian economy contracts 4.6 per cent in second quarter | City A.M.
Russia Said to Eye Drastic Budget Measures to Rev Up Economy - Bloomberg Business
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/b...conomy-shrinks-1-9-in-first-quarter.html?_r=0
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1f69429a-e515-11e4-a02d-00144feab7de.html
Russian economy shrinks 2% as sanctions bite - Medvedev - BBC News
Lets see who will be the last man standing.:big_boss::D

LOL Putin better make peace with the E.U and U.S and stop his aggression in Eastern Ukraine.
After all he got Crimea already, but greediness made him to want more, so he started arming his mercenaries/rebels in eastern Ukraine thinking the E.U will do nothing. So he overplayed his hands and overestimated Russian power. In geo politics, you should play the game obviously, but don't take on a much larger/powerful adversaries like E.U and U.S at the same time head on, especially when its uncalled for. Choose your battles.

Now Eastern Europe is asking for more U.S/British and French forces on its soil, and some baltics countries who weren't always friendly with us are now asking for our support/protection against Russia after seeing what Russia did with Ukraine first in Crimea and now in the east of Ukraine, plus our leaders where cutting our military personnel/staffs/budgets only for Russia to start with its aggression, Russia made our clueless leaders come to their senses. We couldn't have asked for more.:D UK Sends More Military To Baltic States Amid Russia, NATO Confrontation | Your News Wire UK Sends Typhoon Fighters to Baltic States To Guard Against Russia

So the sanctions will keep biting until Putin changes his path, and calms down.:D Untill then we will keep hearing news like this: Russian economy contracts 4.6 per cent in second quarter | City A.M.
Russia Said to Eye Drastic Budget Measures to Rev Up Economy - Bloomberg Business
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/b...conomy-shrinks-1-9-in-first-quarter.html?_r=0

Economy is fake in the computer age. These days, type 1 trillion dollars on the keyboard takes less than a second. Heck, hardly anyone uses cash these days. Put it on the card :p:

Chinese North American tee hee. The Alliance is going to kill insurgents and there isn't a thing Obama or anyone can do about it. Tee hee.

LOOL You still insist on your claim that you are Chinese? Hmmmm.......then how come no Chinese members here agrees with you, they have all disowned you and said its a big lie. I believe them since you are never on any Chinese thread, you only support Putin(In your former profile, your profile name was 'Soldier of Putin' if i remember very well. lol). So how come a Chinese north American loves Russia more than his own country?:undecided:

So you are obviously lying, you ain't no Chinese north American immigrant.
Please tell me where you are from really. I really want to uncover the Superboy myth. It will be a big achievement for me on here if i did. Please Superboy tell me who you are for real. I'm begging now.....:cray:

Alliance captured the Jubb Al-Ahmar hill in northern Latakia which was a strong insurgent outpost. Dead insurgent body at 1:58. Viewer discretion is advised.

Alliance artillery pounding insurgents in Alliance offensive

Chinese aid. MRAPs

CQ3RZbBWcAAtU8m.jpg

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1f69429a-e515-11e4-a02d-00144feab7de.html
Russian economy shrinks 2% as sanctions bite - Medvedev - BBC News

Keep dreaming, economy will recover in Q2 2016.

Syria: Government forces retake al-Bahsa after ground offensive

Prior to this, had any military in history ever missed its target by two countries? :omghaha:

Reports of Failed Russian airborne ops helicopter landed on Tell Sukayk (16 captured)

Prior to this, had any military in history ever missed its target by two countries? :omghaha:

Reports of Failed Russian airborne ops helicopter landed on Tell Sukayk (16 captured)
well us tomahawks was not that much picky either they crashed in KSA, Turkey & and Iran and made a lot of problems for their foreign ministry. Now if really Russian missile crashed it crashed in its intended flight plan but what of those tomahawks that were way out of their flight planes when they crashed.

#Syria
#Hama Reports: Failed #Russia'n airborne ops- helicopter landed on Tell Sukayk -16 captured -"not confirmed"

pls verify the news before posting :big_boss:

Last edited:
well us tomahawks was not that much picky either they crashed in KSA, Turkey & and Iran and made a lot of problems for their foreign ministry. Now if really Russian missile crashed it crashed in its intended flight plan but what of those tomahawks that were way out of their flight planes when they crashed.

if the missile landed then IRan would have shown it or someone whould have taken a video already

Back
Top Bottom