What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Chinese military vehicles 'BAW Yongshi' arrive in Syria

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Russian pilots showing some skills

Now that is what you call Fantastic Flying. That is some skill by the pilot, flying low and simultaneously engaging the enemy. That requires balls of steel as the opposition is known to have MANPAD's and AA Guns. But ah well, one will be a fool to expect anything less as the Russians are thorough professionals.

Just look at the difference a professional pilot can make while operating a machine. The Syrian Air Force also possesses Hinds, but compare how they operate and manoeuvre their birds compared to how the Russian pilots just did.

Nice flying but dont have much room to maneuver if chased by a manpad

That's the entire purpose, both were flying in a pair to back each other and simultaneously engaging the enemy on the ground not giving him a chance to fire back at you. Also, i am quite sure they must have on board jammers.

Now that is what you call Fantastic Flying. That is some skill by the pilot, flying low and simultaneously engaging the enemy. That requires balls of steel as the opposition is known to have MANPAD's and AA Guns. But ah well, one will be a fool to expect anything less as the Russians are thorough professionals.

Just look at the difference a professional pilot can make while operating a machine. The Syrian Air Force also possesses Hinds, but compare how they operate and manoeuvre their birds compared to how the Russian pilots just did.

That's the entire purpose, both were flying in a pair to back each other and simultaneously engaging the enemy on the ground not giving him a chance to fire back at you. Also, i am quite sure they must have on board jammers.

A selam, Russian Hinds are wel armoured and equipped with FLARES, cant be compared with Hinds from the 1980s, the Russian Hinds are well upgraded for this warfare !

look at this roundabout: Russia mainland, Caspian Sea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, Crimea ho la

Russia will not end air and sea operation as long as Alliance ground forces is on the offensive against insurgents.

Russian Operations in Syria to Continue During Syrian Army's Offensive

Hey what is the actuell situation on the ground, I mean do the Russian also deliver ground Hardware like Tanks etc. I hope so, keep on posting the news here, I like to read that stuff !

regards !

Hail Russia !

Last edited:
Alliance air power providing air support to Alliance ground forces

Jammers are use less against heat seekers...
But they are using flares...
Very professional flying...
So far no body has fired a heat seeker at them though....

Guy who was filming was in right position to engage them

i wonder ,how will wounded terrorist come on time for healing in to Israeli hospitals ?
russia plans don't fly near qunatra and the golan hights. They know what will happend...
we are not pleasant like turky

Last edited:
russia plans don't fly near qunatra and the golan hights. The know what will happend...
we are not pleasant like turky

A large portion of Ukrainian soldiers died of wounds even though they were very close to hospitals and were wearing American body armor. There is quite a distance between northern Syria and Israel. Takes hours to get there even if not attacked on the way. The chance of saving wounded insurgents who have no body armor like Ukrainian soldiers have is very slim. Artillery these days will tear limb from limb that's how scary.

Back
Top Bottom