What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

A large portion of Ukrainian soldiers died of wounds when they w.ere very close to hospitals. There is quite a distance between northern Syria and Israel. Takes hours to get there even if not attacked on the way. The chance of saving wounded insurgents who have no body armor like Ukrainian soldiers have is very slim. Artillery these days will tear limb from limb that's how scary.
We don't care who russia bomb i eat my popcorn and pray that both side will win. just dont involve us

We don't care who you bomb i eat my popcorn and pray that both side will win. just dont involve us

No one cares about Israel. Russia is the world's biggest and most powerful country. Israel is tiny, just bigger than Lebanon.

Don't forget. Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic languages. Russian and Iranian Persian and Kurdish are Indo European languages.

No one cares about Israel. Russia is the world's biggest and most powerful country. Israel is tiny, just bigger than Lebanon.
maybe a littel but we are a nucler power country with very strong army.
russian pilots learned in hard way not to f with us in 1967 1973 1981
and now russia is 8 or 11 economy in the world usa is the most powerfull country in the world not russia

maybe a littel but we are a nucler power country with very strong army.
russian pilots learned in hard way not to f with us in 1967 1973 1981
and now russia is 8 or 11 economy in the world usa is the most powerfull country in the world not russia

What are you on about bro? Russia will be the 16th largest economy in the world this year, and the most shocking fact is that at the rate their economy is contracting, even Israel(a country of 4 million) might overtake them in less than 3-4 years from now.:rofl: Turkey and Indonesia are just behind Russia by a few billion dollars as of IMF 2015 figures, lets wait and see by the beginning of next year don't be surprised Turkey overtakes them as early as next year. Seems they are heading for a soviet style collapse with another Afghanistan 2.0 like war in Syria yet again.

Lets just wait and watch, they seem to have taken our the bait..:pop:

ok idiot.
60 present of drons market belong to israel, When russia will have a decent dron talk.
Even india buy -israeli made weponry and refuse to russia junk
Operation Rimon 20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you arguing with a troll? Israel has nothing to prove unlike other countries in the middle east. Everybody in the world even the most anti Israeli Muslim mullah member on here knows and recognizes Israel military technology and prowess. After all even their Russian Daddy depends on Israel for its drone tech, as they buy their attack/reconnaissance drones from Israel. So just chill. Militarily/technologically/innovation wise, Israel is another league compared to its Muslim neighbors in the middle east, Period.:coffee:

EDIT: I forgot to let you know that that guy @ultron is a known troll.Funny enough, He claims to be ethnic Chinese(which i doubt, since he loves Russia far more than his'China'), but keeps praising Russia even more than the most ultra nationalistic Russians on here. He keeps coming back with different names and flags after getting banned. But many members on here like me who know him can still recognize him from his comments, since they remain the same.lol So my advice to you is not to take him seriously, since many members here who know him don't even bother with him anymore. So chill.. :)

Last edited:
Why are you arguing with a troll? Israel has nothing to prove unlike other countries in the middle east. Everybody in the world even the most anti Israeli Muslim mullah member on here knows and recognizes Israel military technology and prowess. After all even their Russian Daddy depends on Israel for its drone tech, as they buy their attack/reconnaissance drones from Israel. So just chill. Militarily/technologically/innovation wise, Israel is another league compared to its Muslim neighbors in the middle east, Period.:coffee:
I am not very familiar with the furm members. My mistake i didn't knew that i am talking with a retard :partay:

What are you on about bro? Russia will be the 16th largest economy in the world this year, and the most shocking fact is that at the rate their economy is contracting, even Israel(a country of 4 million) might overtake them in less than 3-4 years from now.:rofl:

Let me get this straight are you saying that the Russian economy has shrink 50 % this year?

Please explain to me how a 3.5 % drop equals going from the word 9th largest as 2014 to the 16th in 2015.

I am waiting

Turkey and Indonesia are just behind Russia by a few billion dollars as of IMF 2015 figures, lets wait and see by the beginning of next year don't be surprised Turkey overtakes them as early as next year. Seems they are heading for a soviet style collapse with another Afghanistan 2.0 like war in Syria yet again. Lets just wait and watch, they seem to have taken our the bait..:pop:

Stop pulling shit out of your ***, and give one link that support your claims

Let me get this straight are you saying that the Russian economy has shrink 50 % this year?

Please explain to me how a 3.5 % drop equals going from the word 9th largest as 2014 to the 16th in 2015.

I am waiting

World GDP Ranking 2015 | Data and Charts - knoema.com

Check IMF new data for 2015. Russia is at 15th rank. lol
Even Chinese member @Martian2 posted a similar thread about this on here. for example China's GDP will be almost 10 times bigger than Russia's by the end of this year. Britain will be 3 times bigger than Russia's Japan over 5 times, etc Even India has already overtaken Russia and the gap is getting bigger. :pop:

World GDP Ranking 2015 | Data and Charts - knoema.com

Check IMF new data for 2015. Russia is at 15th rank. lol
Even Chinese member @Martian2 posted a similar thread about this on here. for example China's GDP will be almost 10 times bigger than Russia's by the end of this year. Britain will be 3 times bigger than Russia's Japan over 5 times, etc Even India has already overtaken Russia and the gap is getting bigger. :pop:

So? Russia crushed Germany killed 6 million Nazis with practically 0 economy. Russia build 1 million Kalibrs and send those Allohuakbars to hell :p:

Back
Top Bottom