What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Keep dreaming, economy will recover in Q2 2016.

It will only get worse believe me. As far as Putin doesn't change his current actions/ways. As the worlds two leading power bloc, there is NO COUNTRY on planet earth country that can escape being harmed economically by E.U and U.S sanctions/isolation, since these two bloc virtually control the world's current economic and financial system and the current world order. North Korea, Zimbabwe, Iran and Cuba(until recently) are an example of this. :pop: So Putin has two choices either he tries and be more pragmatic and make peace with the E.U/ US and stop his aggression whereby all sanctions will be lifted and we can get back to how things were in the beginning, or he can continue on his current path and see Russia's economy deteriorate to a point of no return. I'm sure we don't want that to happen. So hope reason prevails at the end and Putin comes back to his senses.:big_boss:

It will only get worse believe me. As far as Putin doesn't change his current actions/ways. As the worlds two leading power bloc, there is NO COUNTRY on planet earth country that can escape being harmed economically by E.U and U.S sanctions/isolation, since these two bloc virtually control the world's current economic and financial system and the current world order. North Korea, Zimbabwe, Iran and Cuba(until recently) are an example of this. :pop: So Putin has two choices either he tries and be more pragmatic and make peace with the E.U/ US and stop his aggression whereby all sanctions will be lifted and we can get back to how things were in the beginning, or he can continue on his current path and see Russia's economy deteriorate to a point of no return. I'm sure we don't want that to happen. So hope reason prevails at the end and Putin comes back to his senses.:big_boss:

It will be only get worse for US and EU, dear, believe me. The only thing that saved your economy is several hundreds of free billions of dollars that you got because of cheap oil. Now reverse process is started. When oil will be back to $100 your economies will lose half trillion USD per year. And Russia will get that money. Already in 2016 more oil will be consumed wordwide than produced. Your golden days are gone forever.

North Hama. Village in circle was liberated a few hours ago.
YUCnm.jpg

No advance whatsoever for ur unmoderate beheaders.
There is advance ofcourse but you dont want to admit it. However, this is only the beginning.

Update :

Syrian Armed Forces with backing of the Russians pounding moderate beheaders in Salma

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

There is advance ofcourse but you dont want to admit it. However, this is only the beginning.

Update :

Syrian Armed Forces with backing of the Russians pounding moderate beheaders in Salma

This is why this Israeli cannot be taken seriously. Their 'moderate' cannibals were fighting alongside ISIS just an year ago.

ISIS joins other rebels to thwart Syria regime push near Lebanon | The Sacramento Bee

Either they have a very short memory or vested interests.

Russia is fighting for the civilized world and you can see that by the worldwide support we have. In the end, civilization and humanity will triumph over cannibals jihadis and their sponsors.

Show any of my lies of get lost.

you flooded the thread with maps and fabricated bits of news from the Syrian human right observatory, who is against Assad and the SAA..I thought you were a little smarter than your PDF's neighbors that have been counting and recounting the same destroyed tanks for the past for years...
There is a new sheriff in town and Israel has to make do with him...

you flooded the thread with maps and fabricated bits of news from the Syrian human right observatory, who is against Assad and the SAA..I thought you were a little smarter than your PDF's neighbors that have been counting and recounting the same destroyed tanks for the past for years...
There is a new sheriff in town and Israel has to make do with him...
So me one single wrong data posted by me. Linky.

Back
Top Bottom