What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I repeat. It took just 2 years of sanctions to kick Ahmadinejad. There was not any rush. 5-10 years more and Ayatulas would do literally anything.
You know what they say..wishing in one hand and defecting in the other....Iran despite Israel tam tam , held elections and elects its leaders... Ayatollahs are no more than rabbis are for Israel...For the nuclear thing, the west and the US have accommodated with the perspective of nuclear Iran. Netanyahu and Selman can drown their sorry @sses in Saudi moonshine.

ISIS is a broad term for jihadists. All jihadists are fair game. Be it Army of Conquest or ISIS.
No its not. Better post on DSI.

Therefore, Bush' pre-condition was an obstacle to diplomatic talks
Depends what u want to achieve. If you want ti achieve senseless talk then yes. If you want to achieve ur target then pre-conditions are fine.

4 years of Assad war supported by Russia and Iran led to 250,000 dead and biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims in human history. Time to try something else i guess. But ur solution is that if something did not work with Assad then you should try more Assad.

No its not. Better post on DSI.

Depends what u want to achieve. If you want ti achieve senseless talk then yes. If you want to achieve ur target then pre-conditions are fine.

4 years of Assad war supported by Russia and Iran led to 250,000 dead and biggest ethnic cleansing of Muslims in human history. Time to try something else i guess. But ur solution is that if something did not work with Assad then you should try more Assad.
Lol you and your support for the "Rebels" (Terrorist).....actually go to liveleaks and you will find a video name moderate Rebels behading an isis......Asad is protecting his country and you already know what happened in Libya....your support for the Terrorist is truly amazing plus not surprising...keep reapting those numbers to everyone on the thread how many people Asad killed.....I am not supporting Asad but he is has the right to defend his country.....wonder what's gonna happen if US start arming Palestinian rebels against Israeli army that would be interesting to watch

It seems you're having a difficult time grasping simple concepts. Therefore, this conversation seems pointless. I have nothing more to add.

Lol you and your support for the "Rebels" (Terrorist).....actually go to liveleaks and you will find a video name moderate Rebels behading an isis......
I can show u Assadists beheading, but too graphic.

Asad is protecting his country and you already know what happened in Libya....
Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi 5h5 hours ago
Here's why this whole "Do you want Syria to become like Libya?" thing is stupid.

CQAkk_VWwAECT5J.png

I can show u Assadists beheading, but too graphic.

Iyad El-Baghdadi ‏@iyad_elbaghdadi 5h5 hours ago
Here's why this whole "Do you want Syria to become like Libya?" thing is stupid.

CQAkk_VWwAECT5J.png

With deaths, come lives. Yes many people died, but they were replaced by people born. This is natural selection. The weak and stupid die. The strong and intelligent survive.

It seems you're having a difficult time grasping simple concepts. Therefore, this conversation seems pointless. I have nothing more to add.
Yes i cant understand ur support for psychopath murderer.

Russia attacked and destroyed first jihadist targets in Syria in coordination with Assad army.

The deployment of Russian Air Assets and especially Russian Signal Intelligence Groups will give a huge boost to the SAA. They will be able to monitor the movements of the Rebel Groups, and have much better intelligence when striking them instead of blindly shooting and scooting.

Air Power although is a very nice Asset to have, it is the Ground Forces that win wars and the question is what level of assistance is Russia offering in this category. From the tactics i have seen of SAA Tanker Crews and Infantry Arms in videos, it is beyond pathetic. The question is, is Russia willing to deploy advisors on a Company Level. Russians don't really have to do the fighting, but if they can take the role of Advisors, it will be a huge boost to the SAA. Trained Mid Level Officers is what SAA is lacking severely and if the Russians can plug this gap for the short term, and take over the Officer Training School in Damascus, this will increase SAA's performance by ten folds.

Back
Top Bottom