What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If they were nationalists they'd name themselves 'Party of Lebanon' or 'Party of Syria' ('Party of Iran' is probably more accurate) instead of Party of God, or Hezbollah in Arabic.

hey, God is cool 8-)

hey, God is cool 8-)
Which one? :lol:

image.jpeg

The ancient Greek god of war Ares (Roman name: Mars) was perhaps the most unpopular of all the Olympian gods because of his quick temper, aggressiveness, and unquenchable thirst for conflict.

Sounds like a lot of people on this website lol

If they were nationalists they'd name themselves 'Party of Lebanon' or 'Party of Syria' ('Party of Iran' is probably more accurate) instead of Party of God, or Hezbollah in Arabic.
hezbollah is the name they always had . at first they were totally under control of Iran and for a time .
now they are far less . just see how they are involved in politics in Lebanon. things change.
still i would not say they are 100% nationalists . but they care more and more about Lebanon and their presence and power there in the political .
i don't want to defend this group since i don't like it. but let's be honest .... their policy changed so much .
they don't attack Israel anymore, they care for Lebanon and if they go to Syria it was just because they knew if the saudi sponsored groups were taking Syria (i don't mean all rebels but the bad ones) then Lebanon was a clear next target.

in the past they were using terror methods and very dirty methods .
lot of bombings in foreign countries ...

in the past they were using terror methods and very dirty methods .
lot of bombings in foreign countries ...

If you mean the suicide attacks , Yes I agree with you but we need to consider that no one is perfect in this world . Regarding the bombings , I again agree with you however many were not verified .

I hope suicide attacks be completely forbidden in Shiism even though I haven't seen such actions by known Shia groups for years .

When I compare Hezbollah with other groups and many armies in the world , I still see them better in most aspects .

@C130 what is your opinion? you think China would get involved in Syria?

no I doubt they would, but they should.

1) they need battle experience
2) they can test out their modern toys, and along comes export interests $$
3) propaganda victory

question is how would the world react to China becoming involved?? especially Saudi Arabia and friends.

no I doubt they would, but they should.

1) they need battle experience
2) they can test out their modern toys, and along comes export interests $$
3) propaganda victory

question is how would the world react to China becoming involved?? especially Saudi Arabia and friends.

China has a wise leadership and pursues a very admirable foreign policy compared to their power and influence. There is no reason for them to be involved in Syria let alone support the mass-murdering Al-Assad regime which has no future in Syria and potentially tarnish/damage it's very close business relations with the Arab world in particular the GCC and many other nations that are not pro-Assad regime.

China has nothing to win but a lot to lose if they were ready to do such a thing which I very much doubt.

the chinese are already in love with the khurasan group who are composed of afghan / chinese mercenaries , no one can tell an afghan from the khurasan group and a chinese mercinary ,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom