What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It is better to be seen as a racist than being silent on whats happening right ?
How are you ? How are your ISIS friends/brothers/idols?

Problem is: French women are more manly than French men. They dont make children. Hopelessly You show your frustration towards Muslims. And only in internet.

I am fine. How is France? My relatives in France tell me that France is no longer the paradise it used to be. Is that so?

Problem is: French women are more manly than French men. They dont make children. Hopelessly You show your frustration towards Muslims. And only in internet.

I am fine. How is France? My relatives in France tell me that France is no longer the paradise it used to be. Is that so?

We in France,continue to make a lot of babies,do not worry about us (and have with Ireland the highest fertility rate of Europe). I wouldnt have said the same if i was German.
So how are your isis brothers ?

We in France,continue to make a lot of babies,do not worry about us (and have with Ireland the highest fertility rate of Europe). I wouldnt have said the same if i was German.
So how are your isis brothers ?

Just today ISIS took over two villages east of Hasakah from PYD. Thats good. Even US Airforce cant keep their Kurdish pawns collapse before ISIS.

Who gives a sht about Turkeys rule over europe ? Time is over. And he is pretty right,absorbing millions of muslims will threaten our christian roots. Why,is he wrong ? Its like if millions of Christians Europeans invade Turkey,it will threaten islamic roots of turkey ?.
Well, unlike your claim former 'Hungarian' president seemingly does:
''President Pál Schmitt stated that he considered being under Turkish rule for 200 years as an opportunity. He added that had his country remained under the rule of another nation, his country would have been forced to convert to another religion and speak another language and thus would ultimately be assimilated.''

You like it or not, European children still study Turkish rule over Europe as a part of their heritage, we indeed retreated but I doubt time is over, who knows what future holds? :devil:

He is wrong regarding all these bullsh*t 'Human rights', 'Western values', 'Civilized world' etc. and well, these aren't what I claim. These are what most EU leaders stand for, as what they falsely claim on a daily basis.
Christian Europeans? You mean 'Janissaries', I think they would invade Europe instead
m0103.gif

Last edited:
So when you are anti migrants and so called refugees,you are a facist ? Pretty interesting. Sorry for Hungary trying to protect Europe and Europeans from invasions,even without any help from EU. Most of us support Orbans actions so..

Your stance would be acceptable if Europe and U.S had not fucked up tens of countries in the world both in past and present. But they did. The British, the French, Spanish and Portuguese literally killed, starved, and fucked up too many countries across the world in the 20th century and prior to that, whose effects are still very visible and alive to this day.

So bitching around that these refugees are 'invading' Europe, as claimed by countries like Hungary, is indeed what a fascist would do.

Your stance would be acceptable if Europe and U.S had not fucked up tens of countries in the world both in past and present. But they did. The British, the French, Spanish and Portuguese literally killed, starved, and fucked up too many countries across the world in the 20th century and prior to that, whose effects are still very visible and alive to this day.

So bitching around that these refugees are 'invading' Europe, as claimed by countries like Hungary, is indeed what a fascist would do.
That's like the 2nd time I've seen you say something intelligent.

About as truthful as Iran's Qaher 313. As in, won't happen, never will happen. Fake.

There are rumours that Russia ground troops now on Syrian soil fighting on the same side with Assad. Please help me confirm this. news. Thanx

That's like the 2nd time I've seen you say something intelligent.

About as truthful as Iran's Qaher 313. As in, won't happen, never will happen. Fake.
I think that's basically what the article says. And technically, he's already sharing power with Iran and Putin.

Why sould someone pay for something happened under former govts and generation ? And i will say it again,what did countries like sweden to get invaded by hordes ? Did they kill or bomb anyone overseas ? Did the Danish the same ? Austria ?
So we french are all facists then.
And where is the ummah ? Why dont their rich brothers dont welcome them ?
Cuz we dont want them here,
so why dont they take the way to Qatar,KSA,UAE ?
There are rumours that Russia ground troops now on Syrian soil fighting on the same side with Assad. Please help me confirm this. news. Thanx

spioenkop.blogspot.fr/2015/08/new-evidence-proves-russian-military.html?m=1

They don't want to stay in Hungary. They only want to use it as a means to get to Germany, a country that isn't ruled by fascist fucktards.

The vermin are lucky that they aren't shot on spot when they ILLEGALLY cross borders.I would have let tanks roll over them.Throwing away free food,free water,free accomodations and shelter ? Animals...ungratefull creatures,uncivilised barbarians...

They're cowards to,most of them are able bodied men.They should fight their country but they're throwing away free food in Hungary.

You like it or not, European children still study Turkish rule over Europe as a part of their heritage, we indeed retreated but I doubt time is over, who knows what future holds?

You like it or not,if it weren't for Westerners and their balance of power ,the Russians would have anihilated you since the 19th century and marched in Istanbul in 1878.

What are you people on about Hungary?It has provided them with food,shelter....what more do you want ? There are rules.

but Middle East?
Turkey was never invaded by Europeans. Europeans protected their lands against invasion of Turks .
in ME we had to suffer our own stupidities , our bad governments, our bad leaders , our populations under educated.
it is time to think the future not stick to fake past suffering made by others (most is made by ourselves)
we can see right now in ME ... the reasons of all the pain .. are not from any country out of ME, we are THE problems.
let's change our countries for good .

Europe in the past had to suffer a lot from invasions, like we did with mongols and many others before them
ok i am not going to speak my arab ancestors who won lot of wars around
that' s history now. we transformed Iran to be muslim, we changed alphabet and we could even have changed the language if such a strong will did exist.
even Europe inside transformed, many celtic tribes had been kicked out of lands, themselves making majority in many places they were older tribes

hey wake up ... stop use history as excuses for non sense speech

Last edited:
You like it or not,if it weren't for Westerners and their balance of power ,the Russians would have anihilated you since the 19th century and marched in Istanbul in 1878.

What are you people on about Hungary?It has provided them with food,shelter....what more do you want ? There are rules.
m1259.gif

Back
Top Bottom