What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

lyp08b.jpg

ISIS has taken over Jazal gas fields and closed the pocket surrounding Assad troops in Homs desert.

Sources claim some of Assad heavy weaponry were destroyed too.

Throwing away food and water given by the Hungarian police and i saw them crying in medias saying Hungarians gave them nothing,they are hungry... Hungarians are too nice. They should be treated like animals..

They were not welcomed in the first place and were treated less than animals as you suggested in your post, that photo my friend posted says all what I mean. It is actually Hungary and some European b*stard who plays for media as shown in your video.

''Who actually want the Turk to come and rule, because they think that our German people are wild and uncivilized - indeed that they are half-devil and half-man" Martin Luther

Nothing has changed huh?

They were not welcomed in the first place and were treated less than animals as you suggested in your post, that photo my friend posted says all what I mean. It is actually Hungary and some European b*stard who plays for media as shown in your video.

''Who actually want the Turk to come and rule, because they think that our German people are wild and uncivilized - indeed that they are half-devil and half-man" Martin Luther

Nothing has changed huh?

Orban told that they arent welcome in Hungary and Europe that they shouldnt come,what were they expecting ? To be put immediatly in luxury houses paid by Hungary ? Anyway,they seem to be treated pretty good,even if they shouldnt be,so why are they btching and crying every second in front of cameras ?

Orban told that they arent welcome in Hungary and Europe that they shouldnt come,what were they expecting ? To be put immediatly in luxury houses paid by Hungary ? Anyway,they seem to be treated pretty good,even if they shouldnt be,so why are they btching and crying every second in front of cameras ?
They don't want to stay in Hungary. They only want to use it as a means to get to Germany, a country that isn't ruled by fascist fucktards.

They don't want to stay in Hungary. They only want to use it as a means to get to Germany, a country that isn't ruled by fascist fucktards.

So when you are anti migrants and so called refugees,you are a facist ? Pretty interesting. Sorry for Hungary trying to protect Europe and Europeans from invasions,even without any help from EU. Most of us support Orbans actions so..

In your case Orban claimed that 'refugees threaten Europe's Christian roots' then I think somebody should of reminded Orban, a 200 years of Turkish rule and Islamic roots of Europe with such quote:

''President Pál Schmitt stated that he considered being under Turkish rule for 200 years as an opportunity. He added that had his country remained under the rule of another nation, his country would have been forced to convert to another religion and speak another language and thus would ultimately be assimilated.''

As I see in your post, be him a French or a German, nothing has changed :meeting:
Christian, Jew, Hindu, White, Black, ... All are welcome in my personal path but not some b*stard.

In your case Orban claimed that 'refugees threaten Europe's Christian roots' then I think somebody should of reminded Orban, a 200 years of Turkish rule and Islamic roots of Europe with such quote:

''President Pál Schmitt stated that he considered being under Turkish rule for 200 years as an opportunity. He added that had his country remained under the rule of another nation, his country would have been forced to convert to another religion and speak another language and thus would ultimately be assimilated.''

As I see in your post, be him a French or a German, nothing has changed :meeting:
Christian, Jew, Hindu, White, Black, ... All are welcome in my personal path but not some b*stard.

Lol.

So when you are anti migrants and so called refugees,you are a facist ? Pretty interesting. Sorry for Hungary trying to protect Europe and Europeans from invasions,even without any help from EU. Most of us support Orbans actions so..

Racism is in the genes of Europeans. No offence, just the reality.

You have nothing to say, of course. It is the fact.

Who gives a sht about Turkeys rule over europe ? Time is over. And he is pretty right,absorbing millions of muslims will threaten our christian roots. Why,is he wrong ? Its like if millions of Christians Europeans invade Turkey,it will threaten islamic roots of turkey ?.

Racism is in the genes of Europeans. No offence, just the reality.

It is better to be seen as a racist than being silent on whats happening right ?
How are you ? How are your ISIS friends/brothers/idols?

Back
Top Bottom