What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

his is the start to rebuild of our empire :D
as I am a numismatic and love all empires because of their coins especially, I hope u gain what u deserve and not what u aim.

why are you changing topic farsi we have vision we are advancing for that taget but persia is vanishing in middle east rigt now
so farsis are kissing crusaders *** lol iran have massive energy sources but its brain is full of straw
I guess after three and a half year of challenging Iran in ME, it is now more powerful and influential than before. and u r maybe kissing the ISIS ***?

No proof as always, only empty words.
do u think joe is a fool?

Last edited:
dude i suggest u to stay away from PDF for some times u have become full of hate toward turkic people btw i didn't get your point we deserve what we aim
I don't hate anybody. I like turks. u r wrong. we r just discussing here. ban turkiyedan bakmak istiyorom. can u correct me? I know some day I will learn istambuli Turkish.

almayadeen: commander of jond-ar rasool killed in morek today.

almayadeen: dead and wounded in the ranks of the militants after clashes with the army inside the tank battalion in Morek

Assad regime is going to lose few choppers and planes in Aleppo soon enough.

Syrian rebel fighters have been pictured eagerly unpacking Chinese-made surface-to-air missile launchers understood to have been smuggled into the country by African arms dealers.

Taken in a remote area north of the city of Aleppo, the photographs show fighters from the Free Syrian Army assembling FN-6 anti-aircraft missile launchers for use against soldiers loyal to the Assad regime.
Syrian rebels unpack new surface-to-air missiles from China | Daily Mail Online

Assad regime is going to lose few choppers and planes in Aleppo soon enough.

Syrian rebels unpack new surface-to-air missiles from China | Daily Mail Online
It's about time :yahoo:
image.jpg

Obviously that source posted in post 928 is pure nonsense as anyone can see. Anyway of course Arabs will be going to an fellow Arab country in conflict. Big deal.:lol: People who only know/have 1 country for their people will not understand this.

Besides there are 2000 Saudi Arabians in Iraq AND Syria in total. In all of the groups. So that's also wrong. The Saudi foreign minister confirmed this recently and about 20% of them have returned to the country in the past 4 months after given themselves up in either Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon or Syria which is good as most are 16-25 year olds that are easily manipulated and from mostly difficult backgrounds. Gullible "clerics" use their naivety and once when joining such groups they cannot go home as ISIS and other such groups kill anyone that wants out. Many recent programs confirming this from people who managed to escape. Of course all of them were youngsters. Not one above the age of 25 years. See Dawood Al-Shirian's highly watched talk shows that in recent times and for a long time now have dealt with this unfortunate problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom