What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Livele@k. Don't tell me it's fake. People in that video are indeed Turkmens from Iraq.

Who actually doubts it ?

If they do it to Arab Shi'a why not to Turkmen Shi'a, ethnicity is irrelevant for ISIS.

Turkey should stop funding terrorists. Sinan, would you blow yourself up for the terrorist AKP party?

Where is your proof that we are funding terrrorists.. ?

Livele@k. Don't tell me it's fake. People in that video are indeed Turkmens from Iraq.

I couldn't find the video that your are talkin about.

Can you write down the name of the video here ?

I couldn't find the video that your are talkin about.

Can you write down the name of the video here ?
It's illegal one this site, isn't it? Search on google videos with these keywords - isis, livelea k, turkmen

It's illegal one this site, isn't it? Search on google videos with these keywords - isis, livelea k, turkmen

That's old video....and that time, ISIS had numerous Turkish hostages which prevented us for taking action..... that said i doubt that even if ISIS hadn't have hostages..... i don't think coward Erdoğan would make a move against isis.

Deir Ezzor Province: 10 soldiers from the regime forces died this morning in clashes with IS militants in Hwayjet Sakar area where IS militants could drag 5 bodies of regime’s soldiers, including a colonel.

A man died by a gunshot due to the violent clashes between the regime forces and IS militants.

Violent clashes have still erupted between the regime forces and IS militants in the neighborhood of al Jbeleh coincided with bombardment by the regime forces on the neighborhood of al Hweqa and the villages that surround the airbase of Deir Ezzor in the eastern countryside.

Rif Dimashq Province: Violent clashes have taken place between the regime forces and the Islamic battalions in al Rayhan orchards near the city of Doma. Other violent clashes took place between the regime forces supported by NDF and Hezbollah fighters against al Nusra, the rebel and Islamic battalions on the outskirts of Ayn Terma town.

A combatant from the Islamic battalions died in clashes with the regime forces in the Eastern Ghota. 4 civilians died while others were injured due to aerial bombardment on the town of Erbin. The number is expected to rise because there are some people who were seriously wounded.

The warplanes attacked areas on the outskirts of Ayn Terma in the Eastern Ghota, information reported death of 3 people at least while others were injured. They also attacked areas in the town of Zebdin in the Eastern Ghota followed by fall of 3 ground-to- ground missiles onto the outskirts of the town.

The regime forces bombarded areas in the town of Hammoreyyi leading to kill a man while others were wounded.

Hama Province: The violent clashes between the regime forces supported by NDF and Hezbollah fighters against al Nusra Front, the rebel and Islamic battalions have still erupted in the Sixth Point on the outskirts of the town of Morek in the northern countryside, information reported destroying of a regime vehicle that led to kill some of its crew.

The warplanes attacked areas in the village of Jruh in the eastern countryside.

Idlib province: 3 massive explosions rocked the south of Ma'ra al-Nu'man, it was caused by detonating tunnels under al-Hamedya camp and al-Dahrouj checkpoint by Islamic battalions, confirmed reports of losses in regime forces, amid violent clashes between regime forces and Islamic battalions in the area.

SOHR

IF blows hajiz Addahrouj at Maarat al Nouman:

0d186bb8dc83be2d7a8938904fe8da17.jpg

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

I can't imagine how some Turkic nationalists here cheer for ISIS after what they have done to Turkmens.
in fact Turkey has set up its empty anti-scientific Pan-Turkic ideology since Ataturk to abuse them and use them as a political tool without any real respect to them.

how is it possible that terrorist rebel forces cross the border without any problem but Kurds trying to pass Turkish border r kicked and caught?

in fact Turkey has set up its empty anti-scientific Pan-Turkic ideology since Ataturk to abuse them and use them as a political tool without any real respect to them.

how is it possible that terrorist rebel forces cross the border without any problem but Kurds trying to pass Turkish border r kicked and caught?
3rd Turkic Council Summit
2013-08-16-Konsey.jpg

3401f115b3e7b655ba5dfb2b8f6ec938.jpg

3rd Turkic Council Summit
hahhahahhahhahhahhahaahahha
elham is their clown. :rofl:
two of them r really Turk from their faces. but three others r just speaking Turkic languages.
and I have no idea about the last. maybe al-hasani can help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom