What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Racism at first sight.

But if Shiite militias did that do ISIS, you'd not only love it, you'd cherish it and support it. But since it's Sunnis doing what the prophet (pbuh) asked, suddenly it's so bad.

No they don't do it, because they are not psycho nutjobs. They fight Daesh and they kill 'em, simple as that, they don't release these kinds of videos that can only be created by pschoes (Daesh, Islamic Front, Nusra, Ashrar al-Sham).

And yes, even if Shias filmed a movie like this (which they don't) they would be lunatic psychoes too, doesn't make a difference. It's only you who are obsessed with sects, not me. Seeing everything through Shia/Sunni glasses. No wonder you keep bringing excuses for every action of these 'Islamic' nutjobs.

I remember perfectly well 2 years ago, when Daesh wasn't fighting 'rebels' yet, while they were allied to Nus-Rats (like battle of Mennegh airbase) and how all these 'revolutionaries' cheered for them. But suddenly, only after Daesh started going a separate way, they suddenly became the Khawarij. I don't think you can fool anybody with all this 'Khwarij' nonsense. Even if today, Daesh forms another alliance with IF/FSA again, you and people like you will start cheering for them again, like you (so called FSA supporters) did 2 years ago

No they don't do it, because they are not psycho nutjobs. They fight Daesh and they kill 'em, simple as that, they don't release these kinds of videos that can only be created by pschoes (Daesh, Islamic Front, Nusra, Ashrar al-Sham).

And yes, even if Shias filmed a movie like this (which they don't) they would be lunatic psychoes too, doesn't make a difference. It's only you who are obsessed with sects, not me. Seeing everything through Shia/Sunni glasses. No wonder you keep bringing excuses for every action of these 'Islamic' nutjobs.

I remember perfectly well 2 years ago, when Daesh wasn't fighting 'rebels' yet, while they were allied to Nus-Rats (like battle of Mennegh airbase) and how all these 'revolutionaries' cheered for them. But suddenly, only after Daesh started going a separate way, they suddenly became the Khawarij. I don't think you can fool anybody with all this 'Khwarij' nonsense. Even if today, Daesh forms another alliance with IF/FSA again, you and people like you will start cheering for them again, like you (so called FSA supporters) did 2 years ago
Oh sorry, they don't do that to ISIS. They just set Sunni civilians on fire. Forgot.
They've filmed videos of themselves setting Sunni civilians on fire and torturing Sunni civilians to death.
Back then, Daesh weren't beheading everyone and throwing them off buildings. When they started doing that the proof became evident. First of all, alliance will never happen. Second, if it did, I would be the first to disown IF/FSA.
Meanwhile, Serpentine still supports the regime which had peace talks with Israel since 2007. Remind what was that retarded thing you guys called yourselves? "Resistance Axis?"

Forgot this too: Assad helped ISI in Iraq, even in 2009. This is besides all of his crimes throughout his rule and the massive amount of crimes his father did.

Last edited:
Following is a dialog line from movie Lawrence of Arabia , any truth in it ?

"So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are."

Oh sorry, they don't do that to ISIS. They just set Sunni civilians on fire. Forgot.
They've filmed videos of themselves setting Sunni civilians on fire and torturing Sunni civilians to death.
Back then, Daesh weren't beheading everyone and throwing them off buildings. When they started doing that the proof became evident. First of all, alliance will never happen. Second, if it did, I would be the first to disown IF/FSA.
Meanwhile, Serpentine still supports the regime which had peace talks with Israel since 2007. Remind what was that retarded thing you guys called yourselves? "Resistance Axis?"

Forgot this too: Assad helped ISI in Iraq, even in 2009. This is besides all of his crimes throughout his rule and the massive amount of crimes his father did.

The difference is, all Shia groups immediately rejected any connection to that video and strongly condemned it. Unlike Islamic front psychos who put up their logo proudly and boast about that video. Anyone could have created that video, and most probably, their enemies. They have absolutely no reason to do something like this, then film it to give a very bad image to themselves and then deny it. It doesn't take much brain cells to understand that it's just too stupid to do something like that.

Following is a dialog line from movie Lawrence of Arabia , any truth in it ?

"So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are."
Says a Pakistani..

The difference is, all Shia groups immediately rejected any connection to that video and strongly condemned it. Unlike Islamic front psychos who put up their logo proudly and boast about that video. Anyone could have created that video, and most probably, their enemies. They have absolutely no reason to do something like this, then film it to give a very bad image to themselves and then deny it. It doesn't take much brain cells to understand that it's just too stupid to do something like that.
LOL
I have not seen any condemnation. The shia militias in that video seemed very happy at the lynching.
Yes, they'll proudly boast about killing Khawarij - those are the prophet (pbuh)'s orders.
Shiite militias have plenty of reasons to kill Sunnis - more Shias in Iraq, less Sunnis. I'm pretty sure you have heard of the shiite saying "kill a Sunni and enter heaven."

Says a Pakistani..
Let's not be entirely ignorant here. Arabs are pretty tribal. We really need to change that.
Although @pakdefender that quote has literally nothing to do with the current situation in Syria.

Shiite militias have plenty of reasons to kill Sunnis - more Shias in Iraq, less Sunnis. I'm pretty sure you have heard of the shiite saying "kill a Sunni and enter heaven."

Remember what I was saying about lying? You are getting more and more bold in doing that. This is my last answer, because I prefer an honorable enemy who has dignity and wouldn't lie so pathetically for his disgusting sectarian agenda, just like this.

No I haven't heard anything about that stupid sentence because Shias don't have anything like that, and wherever I'm looking in in the world, it's exactly the opposite: Sunni affiliated terrorists blowing up themselves to kill Shias (almost all civilians) to go to heaven.

It must be so embarrassing for you to see your brothers do that all around the world, and you have nothing else to do except making up lies to fix that image, only to ruining it even more.

PS: Another thing I forgot to mention, Jaish al-Islam terrorist in the video was complaining that Why Daesh is not launching terror attacks in Tehran (Iran) and instead kills them. That's another proof that Jaish-Islam is no different than Daesh, same scums. There is nothing better than seeing these terrorists getting killed.

Last edited:
Remember what I was saying about lying? You are getting more and more bold in doing that. This is my last answer, because I prefer an honorable enemy who has dignity and wouldn't lie so pathetically for his disgusting sectarian agenda, just like this.

No I haven't heard anything about that stupid sentence because Shias don't have anything like that, and wherever I'm looking in in the world, it's exactly the opposite: Sunni affiliated terrorists blowing up themselves to kill Shias (almost all civilians) to go to heaven.

It must be so embarrassing for you to see your brothers do that all around the world, and you have nothing else to do except making up lies to fix that image, only to ruining it even more.

PS: Another thing I forgot to mention, Jaish al-Islam terrorist in the video was complaining that Why Daesh is not launching terror attacks in Tehran (Iran) and instead kills them. That's another proof that Jaish-Islam is no different than Daesh, same scums. There is nothing better than seeing these terrorists getting killed.
I would love for you to disprove any of my statements. Shiite Militias kill Sunni civilians left and right and are happy about it.
Seems like you don't talk to Hezbollah members very often. Of course Sunnis will come in an kill civilians. If you haven't noticed, Middle East is a cycle - if shiites kill sunnis, sunnis kill shiites, and on and on. You see, Syrian revolution aimed to break that - but shiites like Iran and Hezbollah came in to stop that.
What lies have I made up? The fact that Shiite militias and Hezbollah actively kill and promote the killing of Sunnis?

JAI member asked "Why don't Daesh attack Tehran?" because Daesh actively avoids attacking Iran even though they have full capacity to do so. Why attack Iran? Gee I dunno, maybe because they don't consider Arabs human, rape Arabs, kill them, etc...and I'm not calling for "terrorist attacks," I'm calling for attacks on the Iranian gov't, as are rebel groups.

I would love for you to disprove any of my statements. Shiite Militias kill Sunni civilians left and right and are happy about it.
Seems like you don't talk to Hezbollah members very often. Of course Sunnis will come in an kill civilians. If you haven't noticed, Middle East is a cycle - if shiites kill sunnis, sunnis kill shiites, and on and on. You see, Syrian revolution aimed to break that - but shiites like Iran and Hezbollah came in to stop that.
What lies have I made up? The fact that Shiite militias and Hezbollah actively kill and promote the killing of Sunnis?

Comparing Hezbollah to those terrorists is an insult to human intelligence. Yes you lied, and you lied patheticly. Hezbollah doesn't kill Sunni civilians, they don't kill civilians at all, none of the previous allegations are proved. Terrorist groups like Nusra and their supporters like you have to make up lies to confront Hezbollah. The same tactic Daesh uses in Iraq. No Shia is killing Sunni civilians anywhere. Show me one single video in which Hezbollah is killing civilians in Syria intentionally. They just fight armed terrorists and they fight them very good. Maybe that's why Nusra supporters should spill the water where it burns.

And your most stupid lie was that Shias believe by killing Sunnis they go to paradise. If Shias believed in that (like Sunni terrorist groups) there would be hundreds of suicide bombings and terror attacks against Sunnis and they would be extinct in Iran, Iraq and other countries. Ironically, the one who is killing Sunni civilians nowadays is Daesh. But Shias don't have it in their blood, as much s you like them to have it.

Daesh doesn't have capability to attack Iran, it doesn't require much brain cells to know that, because Daesh doesn't have borders with us, and if they are stupid enough to do so, that gives us the excuse to enter Iraq and wipe them out once and for all.

And BTW, funny how you are advocating terror attacks against Iran. A terrorist attack against Iranian gov is a terror attack against Iranian people.

Iranians use same argument all the time against Israel.

Can you be more precise? Which argument?
''video was complaining that Why Daesh is not launching terror attacks in Tehran (Iran) and instead kills them.''
Obviously that one :lol:
Now that kind of argument enforces me to question both Israel and Iran.
Sunni unity in a largely sunni region would threaten both Israel and Iran.

Why won't rebels do terrorist attacks on Israel

Hezbollah has attacked Arsal multiple times, have leveled Al Qusayr, and help the regime in leveling the rest of Syria - and you're telling me they don't attack civilians? Here is a graphic video of them doing just that:
Let me google that for you
Nusra, while crazy, have killed much fewer civilians than Nusra. While this doesn't discount them from their crimes whatsoever, it shows you what Hezbollah actually is. You see, the difference between "resistance axis" retards and rebels is that rebels and the majority of their supporters acknowledge their mistakes - while "resistance axis" insist on their own infallibility. Shiite armed groups ARE killing civilians. Video evidence proves it.
If shiites even try to attack Sunnis there would be a massive-counter movement, and ISIS was that counter movement. You attack with extremism, you're repelled with extremism. That is the case in most conflicts.
lol
Self-trained rebels are able to wipe the floor with IRGC, Daesh with Iraqi equipment could probably make all of your soldiers shit their pants, considering a lot of Daeshis are former ba'athists, who I might add wiped the floor with your tank divisions in Iran. :omghaha:
Oh really? Looks like I need to get down to Iran then. Can you tell me Khamenei's address? Or would you be revealing the location of his whorehouse? :)

Your posts hit a new low every day in terms of quality. I think my time is more precious to be spent on an stupid argument full of sectarian bullcrap like this.

Here's the deal, I won't quote your posts and you don't quote mine, we'll post our own news here. You consider it your duty to quote my posts here every single time to post the same lies.

Last edited:
Your posts hit a new low every day in terms of quality. I think my time is more precious to be spent on an stupid argument full of sectarian bullcrap like this.

Here's the deal, I won't quote your posts and you don't quote mine, we'll post our own news here. You consider it your duty to quote my posts here every single time to post the same lies.
I'm not intent on changing your viewpoint. I'm intent on correcting it for others to see, since you do post a lot of crap yourself. The video I posted tears down your entire argument and you know that. Block me if you wish, but I quote your posts because I see inaccuracies that simply do not coincide with the facts on the ground. Feel free to do the same with my posts if you find that mine are inaccurate - just have fun trying to find proof :)

''video was complaining that Why Daesh is not launching terror attacks in Tehran (Iran) and instead kills them.''
Obviously that one :lol:
Now that kind of argument enforces me to question both Israel and Iran.
Sunni unity in a largely sunni region would threaten both Israel and Iran.

Well, I don't advocate Daesh terror attack on Israeli civilians either. When I say they are too coward to attack Israel, I mean Israeli military targets.

And about 'Sunni unity': :lazy2:

I'm not intent on changing your viewpoint. I'm intent on correcting it for others to see, since you do post a lot of crap yourself. The video I posted tears down your entire argument and you know that. Block me if you wish, but I quote your posts because I see inaccuracies that simply do not coincide with the facts on the ground. Feel free to do the same with my posts if you find that mine are inaccurate - just have fun trying to find proof :)

Unfortunately what I asked requires a little amount of self respect which unfortunately doesn't exist it seems.

The video you posted shows enemy combatants getting killed. They are NOT civilians, but Nusra members. Do I need to remind you what they'll do if they captured Hezbollah members as prisoners? Actually in a rare case they captured a Hezbollah member who was injured and beheaded him immediately and released the video.

BTW, if you don't delete that video, you'll get permanently banned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom