What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

He supported the opposing group instead of their government..... :meeting:
Hmm i thought the goverment was made up from rebells who fought Gaddafi or at least elected by them? Am i terribly misinformed or whats going on?

Anyways, Erdogan is a true master in making enemies. :disagree:

Rebels hit a regime tank in Thalah Airbase, Sweida.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Daraa-Sweydaa-10-June-2015.jpg

Last edited:
In the first serious encounter between Hezbollah and ISIS in Syria, Hezbollah taught them an unforgettable lesson, dozens of IS dogs killed in various ambushes. Many pics of IS corpses are already out which I can't post here.

2 screenshots from video of IS casualties. Right beside these captured weapons, there are nearly 15 or more IS corpses.

CHI3RgcW4AAIK_Z.JPG

CHI3U7sWcAASsIs.JPG

If I was a rebel leader, I would be requesting constant supply of coffee from my organization and spend the next few months awake 20 hours a day trying to foresee the moves the international community will play following Assad regime's fall and study them intensively. Just because the world may let Assad fall, doesn't mean they will allow to build what you want in Syria. And that battle after this current one will be an even greater trial.

Rebels should understand that their most difficult trial has yet to come.

I'm aware of that, but just as a general question.
What do you think Israel gets from bringing down Assad?

Main four things:

1. Give them excuse to oppose two state solution
2. Try getting international legitmiacy in annexing West Bank/Golan by citing 'security threats'
3. Annex further land inside Syria under guise of 'protecting Druze from genocide by Islamic extremists'
4. Make Kurdish defacto state and get oil but military bases as well
It really has little to do with decreasing Iran's influence and more to do with aspirations since 1967. Iran only means something to Arabs as Arabs have poor ability to utilize their resources. But also because religion can be used in this conflict and makes it more dangerous(Sunni/Shia).

Last edited:
So you're telling me we should trust the guy who yelled "Massacre in Ishtabraq" when there was no evidence of it whatsoever, even when townspeople were asked? lol
In the first serious encounter between Hezbollah and ISIS in Syria, Hezbollah taught them an unforgettable lesson, dozens of IS dogs killed in various ambushes. Many pics of IS corpses are already out which I can't post here.

2 screenshots from video of IS casualties. Right beside these captured weapons, there are nearly 15 or more IS corpses.

CHI3RgcW4AAIK_Z.JPG

CHI3U7sWcAASsIs.JPG
Hezbollah also got a nasty surprise, 15 losses to ISIS.
I love seeing inbreds kill each other :omghaha:

Most recent updates:

Ragnar Lothbrok ‏@awaisafzalch 5m5 minutes agoIslamabad, Pakistan
[HASHTAG]#FSA[/HASHTAG] rebels heavily shelling [HASHTAG]#Thala[/HASHTAG] airport. violent clashes happening between rebels and government forces #Syria [HASHTAG]#Daraa[/HASHTAG]

U.S. Embassy Syria ‏@USEmbassySyria 40s41 seconds ago
Al [HASHTAG]#Hasakah[/HASHTAG]: 3 airstrikes hit 2 [HASHTAG]#ISIL[/HASHTAG] tactical units, a staging area, 4 ISIL fighting positions, and an ISIL vehicle. #Syria

المركز الصحفي السوري | اشتباكات الموحدين الدروز بإدلب و جبهة النصرة تتسبب بقتلى من الطرفين … و شهادات حول الحادثة المركز الصحفي السوري

This source says this:

There was a wanted regime militia leader that Druze refused to hand over to group of Nusra fighters. An heated argument ensued, in which Druze men began cursing God or doing 'kufr' sayings. Nusra fighter attempted to detain Druze man and refer him to Shariah court to get punished for the 'kufr'. Druze man tried drawing weapon to fire at group of Nusra militants by fleeing scene.

Various sources claimed Nusra promised to investigate incident and removed the group of militants and other rebel factions replaced them.

Still doesn't explain how 20 men were killed. But says there were killed from both sides. Actually last paragrahp says gun battle broke out and some syrian rebel group tried to break the fight.

Last edited:
Hezbollah also got a nasty surprise, 15 losses to ISIS.
I love seeing inbreds kill each other :omghaha:

Aren't you done with making up numbers? I have visual proof of 'actual' corpses of IS animals, what do you have for us?

So you're telling me we should trust the guy who yelled "Massacre in Ishtabraq" when there was no evidence of it whatsoever, even when townspeople were asked? lol

As if Nusra haven't done summary executions before. If only I could put videos where they execute a woman for 'adultery' or a man for 'cursing God', shooting them in the head.

Btw, I just reported the trending Tweet it may or may not be completely true, but doesn't make Nusra any less of animals. :)

2. Try getting international legitmiacy in annexing West Bank/Golan by citing 'security threats'
3. Annex further land inside Syria under guise of 'protecting Druze from genocide by Islamic extremists'

Two very probable outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom