What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Ghanima in 52th brigade. Two BMP-1 + 1 BMP ambulance.

Beside 52th brigade rebels claim liberation of 3 villages.

CHD_kxaUQAAI9mL.jpg:large

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
The Israeli here seems pretty keen on the Rebel victory, How....

intriguing... May I ask you a question?

What benefit does Israel get with the fall of Assad's government?

Last edited:
After 5 years, this tyrannical monster destroyed the country, killed over 500k civilians or God knows it could be over 1 million and forced 10 million out who are in miserable condition.

Do you think Syrians will be pleased to see the so called "Friend of Syria" exiling him to live in a 5 star Russian mansion in Moscow and seeing that these so called int'l community who only care about Da'esh and not the monster who have done 99% of the damage in Syria. Absolutely disgusting..

G7 summit: President Assad could face exile in Russia and the West's plan to tackle Isis in Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent

I don't get the retreats to the Coast areas or talk about partitioning the country. If the SAA collapses and Iran deploys militias in the Coast area, it will only be matter of time they lose the coast. It's not possible to partition the country and momentum is swinging towards rebels. If Hama/Homs are lost then partition talk will be history. Right now it doesn't seem like IS is making any moves towards Damascus or south Homs. FSA meanwhile is targeting Homs/Damascus highway. Daraa rebels could be first people to turn tide against capital.

Cut the crap farsi..... i'm so sick of your lies in every thread....

To all Farsis, it's enough with your BS, think twice before letting go of the word "Turkey" from your mouth or i will bury you....
You are tired or not of farsis the fact remain that after initial objection turkey government opened its air for Bush and Co.

The 2nd Battalion of the U.S. 5th Special Forces Group, United States Army Special Forces (Green Berets) conducted reconnaissance in the cities of Basra, Karbala and various other locations.[155]

In the North, the 10th Special Forces Group (10th SFG) and CIA paramilitary officers from their Special Activities Division had the mission of aiding the Kurdish parties, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, de facto rulers of Iraqi Kurdistan since 1991, and employing them against the 13 Iraqi Divisions located near Kirkuk and Mosul.[156][157] Turkey had officially prohibited any Coalition troops from using their bases or airspace, so lead elements of the 10th SFG had to make a detour infiltration; their flight was supposed to take four hours but instead took ten.[157]

Hours after the first of such flights, Turkey did allow the use of its air space and the rest of the 10th SFG infiltrated in. The preliminary mission was to destroy the base of the Kurdish terrorist group Ansar al-Islam, believed to be linked to al-Qaeda. Concurrent and follow-on missions involved attacking and fixing Iraqi forces in the north, thus preventing their deployment to the southern front and the main effort of the invasion.[157]

Turkey Grants Allies Airspace Rights - latimes

Last edited:
After IS advance in eastern Suweida, and rebel advance in western Suweida, Assad gangs started retreating from Suweida, leaving Druzes to their fate.

Large convoys of soldiers and equipments seen on the road from Suweida to Damascus.

After IS advance in eastern Suweida, and rebel advance in western Suweida, Assad gangs started retreating from Suweida, leaving Druzes to their fate.

Large convoys of soldiers and equipments seen on the road from Suweida to Damascus.

I don't see any IS presence in Suweida, is this map accurate?Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt SAA fled Suwaida and dropped all their defenses in such a big city so to allow Daraa rebels offensive into Damascus within hours/days if such news is true....

I don't see any IS presence in Suweida, is this map accurate?Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt SAA fled Suwaida and dropped all their defenses in such a big city so to allow Daraa rebels offensive into Damascus within hours/days if such news is true....

Assad gangs transfer important military equipments and historical artifacts from Suweida to Damascus. Not full tactical retreat. :) yet.

Another news: SAA retreated from Jazal Gas Field, Homs.

----
SITUATION IN SUWEIDA:

Thalah Airbase under siege by rebels.

And villages lying in the far northeast of Suweida City are in the hands of IS.

image.jpg

Assad gangs transfer important military equipments and historical artifacts from Suweida to Damascus. Not full tactical retreat. :) yet.

Another news: SAA retreated from Jazal Gas Field, Homs.

----
SITUATION IN SUWEIDA:

Thalah Airbase under siege by rebels.

And villages lying in the far northeast of Suweida City are in the hands of IS.

View attachment 228587

Thanks for map.

In a new video released by the Islamic State, the jihadist group shows the capture of the ancient city of Palmyra, also known as Tadmur in Arabic.

During the video, at least one US-made BGM-71 TOW anti-tank missile is seen being used against Syrian regime troops near the city.

The Islamic State took full control of the city after a weeklong offensive two weeks ago.

At least 462 civilians, 241 government troops, and 150 Islamic State fighters were killed in the fighting in and around Palmyra since May 13, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The jihadist group also took over several nearby towns and the Jazal oil field. [For more on this, see LWJ report, Islamic State seizes Syrian city of Palmyra.]

This is not the first time the Islamic State has shown with TOWs. Last December, the jihadist group also published photos showing its forces using TOW missiles against Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces in the Damascus countryside.

The United States has supplied several FSA groups with TOW missiles, which have sometimes fallen into the hands of jihadist groups or have been used to assist jihadist groups. The TOW used in Palmyra was likely captured from battles with the FSA in other parts of Syria.

At least one TOW missile was used by the Al Nusrah Front, al Qaeda’s official branch in Syria, in that group’s offensive on Wadi al Daif in the northwestern province of Idlib. The al Qaeda branch also publicized the usage of TOWs during its capture of Idlib city. [For more on this, see LWJ reports Al Nusrah Front uses American-made anti-tank missile in Idlib, Al Nusrah Front video showcases more American-made TOW missiles, Al Qaeda and allies form coalition to battle Syrian regime in Idlib.]

tow1.png
The Long War Journal

Last October, many FSA groups assisted the Al Nusrah Front and Ahrar al Sham, an al Qaeda ally, in southern Syria with TOWs. Soon after, the now-defunct Hazm Movement posted a video of its fighters utilizing TOWs in support of Jaish al Muhajireen wal Ansar (JMA) in Aleppo.

The Chechen group considers itself to be the Syrian branch of the Caucasus Emirate, an al Qaeda-linked jihadist organization that operates in the North Caucasus. Jaish al Islam, a member of the Islamic Front coalition, which heavily fights alongside Al Nusrah, has also recently published a video of its forces using a TOW in the Qalamoon mountains near Lebanon.

Many FSA groups taking part in the current offensive in Idlib province have also published footage of TOWs being used to support such groups as Al Nusrah, JMA, Ahrar al Sham, and many other al Qaeda-linked jihadist groups.

Good one from Not a Spy:

CHFPauEWoAAewNd.jpg:large

The Israeli here seems pretty keen on the Rebel victory, How....

intriguing... May I ask you a question?

What benefit does Israel get with the fall of Assad's government?
I'm only reporting news.

Wiki map is pretty accurate. Little pro Assad, although there are some pro rebel mistakes too, like Sasa.

Back
Top Bottom