What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Check out the spaced armor on this T72 [correct me if i'm wrong] If the Syrians upgrade their tanks, Those BGM and Kornet mercenaries can kiss their camels a***** and dollars goodbye!

>inb4 hate

10457927_1135427116484519_702945412073857661_n.jpg

Last edited:
Check out the spaced armor on this T72 [correct me if i'm wrong] If the Syrians upgrade their tanks, Those BGM and Kornet mercenaries can kiss their camels a***** and dollars goodbye!

>inb4 hate

View attachment 228378
Caged armor is not good at stopping ATGM's. Might be able to stop RPG-7 rounds. For real protection you need reactive armor.

>inb4 hate

View attachment 228378
Except this "inb4 hate" doesn't make sense.
Those tanks are worthless, 2 were destroyed in Jobar on their first deployment. So your entire hypothesis out the window. Useless armor, useless crew, useless Assadists.

Caged armor is not good at stopping ATGM's. Might be able to stop RPG-7 rounds. For real protection you need reactive armor.
Still didn't stop the RPGs in Jobar lol. Crews got fried.

Source for that:
Oryx Blog: The Republican Guard's armour upgrades: Products of a Four Year War
In short: Your post is bad and your support of a mass-murdering dictator is bad. The tank is horrible if it got destroyed in CQB, even though that's what the "armor package" was designed for.

Last edited:
And incidentally the path foreign forces choose for attacking Iraq in 2003 was 3root .
From Persian gulf
From Kuwait
From turkey

Cut the crap farsi..... i'm so sick of your lies in every thread....

To all Farsis, it's enough with your BS, think twice before letting go of the word "Turkey" from your mouth or i will bury you....

if you say so...
ifyasayso.PNG

Except this "inb4 hate" doesn't make sense.
Those tanks are worthless, 2 were destroyed in Jobar on their first deployment. So your entire hypothesis out the window. Useless armor, useless crew, useless Assadists.In short: Your post is bad and your support of a mass-murdering dictator is bad. The tank is horrible if it got destroyed in CQB, even though that's what the "armor package" was designed for.
I don't support Assad,
Nor do I support the Israeli funded millitia who degrade Islam,
nor the Turkish mercenaries,
Nor the Shia Mercenaries.
And for the second part, You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Last edited:
if you say so...
View attachment 228403

I don't support Assad, Nor do I support the Israeli funded millitia assholes who degrade Islam nor the Turkish mercenaries, Nor the Shia Mercenaries.
And for the second part, You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Not good does not mean it's not used for something, it just means it's not effective.

Not good does not mean it's not used for something, it just means it's not effective.
"Spaced armor:
The first sheet of armour serves to detonate the shaped charge before the secondary sheet of armour .
This means that the jet of hot gasses for said shaped charge forms its' focus short of the secondary sheet of armour , and thus penetration is negated."

Still works tough. Why do you think we're upgrading our Zarrar tanks to have Spaced armor?
Syrian army recaptured Hasakah city from ISIS

ISIL losing ground in parts of Iraq and Syria - Al Jazeera English

Assad the butcher drops barrel bombs on civilians indiscriminately

I agree that he might use barrel bombs but which part of this looks like a bloody barrel bomb to you?
bb1.PNG
bb2.PNG

Last edited:
Cut the crap farsi..... i'm so sick of your lies in every thread....

To all Farsis, it's enough with your BS, think twice before letting go of the word "Turkey" from your mouth or i will bury you....

What if I want to order a Turkey Sandwich? Will you still bury me or do I have to say it with sign language?

What if I want to order a Turkey Sandwich? Will you still bury me or do I have to say it with sign language?
Don't lie about my country. I want nothing more.

If you don't know, ask...we will help you.

Don't lie about my country. I want nothing more.

If you don't know, ask...we will help you.

Turks keep insulting us by claiming that we Iranians supported the US invasion of Iraq, when Turkey is not only part of NATO, but Iranians here claim that Turkey provide the route for USA to enter Iraq.

We don't usually bring this up but Turks here do. They keep insulting us as being hand in hand with USA, while you guys are part of NATO. We don't say anything about this, but when you try to bring it up, it seems a bit funny to us. Like Arab countries claiming Iran is working with USA, while they actually have US Army Bases hosted in their countries.

urks keep insulting us by claiming that we Iranians supported the US invasion of Iraq, when Turkey is not only part of NATO, but Iranians here claim that Turkey provide the route for USA to enter Iraq.
I don't know and said nothing about "Iranians supported the US invasion of Iraq, "

If Iranians are claiming that Turkey provided safe passage to USA, they should prove it.

Turkey's parliament has narrowly failed to approve the deployment of US troops on its territory for a possible war with neighbouring Iraq
BBC NEWS | Europe | Turkey upsets US military plans

Forget providing route, we didn't allow US troops to deploy on Turkey.....I don't know what Iranians are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom