What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yes. Usud al Sharqiya fighters are all from Eastern Syria.

The conflict has been going on for 4 years. Have their Syrian passports expired? Plus, if they joined rebels, the Syrian government can recind their citizenship.

@Superboy, is that you? :haha:

4eb09217.PNG

Speaking of citizenship, how be rebels apply for Saudi Arabian citizenship? :lol:

They do not have citizenship because they do not have a state.
But that makes them not qualified to live in Syria, even though they're Syrians? There's plenty of stateless people in an Arab country (UAE or Kuwait, forgot which) who are bedouins and native to the land yet they're stateless.
Stop trying to call them "foreign fighters" through fallacious reasoning.

But that makes them not qualified to live in Syria, even though they're Syrians? There's plenty of stateless people in an Arab country (UAE or Kuwait, forgot which) who are bedouins and native to the land yet they're stateless.
Stop trying to call them "foreign fighters" through fallacious reasoning.

If they are not Syrian citizens, they are subject to deportation from Syria.

Oh no, let me shed tears upon this Mosque that the very person you support has destroyed...oh no. I'm crying over this great Mosque, that Assad totally didn't flatten with his airstrikes. It was those Wahhabi-Salafi-Jihadi-Sunni-Takfiri-Terrorist-Rat rebels with their air force!
Please don't call ISIS Sunni , being sunny I feel humiliated , call them khwarij or munafiq or what ever you want.
Thanks

Please don't call ISIS Sunni , being sunny I feel humiliated , call them khwarij or munafiq or what ever you want.
Thanks
I am making a joke of what the Shiites & Assadists call anti-Assad Syrians.

If they are not Syrian citizens, they are subject to deportation from Syria.
Have fun trying to get Syrians deported from their land. The gov't wouldn't even dare. And deported to where if they're stateless? Someone doesn't know how to use a brain.

A must-watch series on Syria. Part of a playlist, and there are many graphic videos within it. There is usually a warning before the start of the video, and the first video starts in 2012, with the last in 2014. I hope they plan to do more.

Back
Top Bottom