What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

CCPQcUcVEAIEidy.jpg
CCTdZp_WEAEnmcD.jpg

54 Photos of Syria Mass Torture

2015-04-12

929f5418a651763daa93a930.jpg

In cooperation with the Syrian Association for the Missing and Prisoners of Conscience, Zaman al-Wasl has published 54 photos of mass torture for Syrian detainees that were a part of photos smuggled out of Syria by a former Syrian military police photographer mid 2013.

The atrocious photos of mass torture had been taken between 2011 and mid 2013 in the well-known 601 military hospital in Mezzah neighborhood of Damascus.

In mid 2013, 55,000 photos smuggled out of Syria by a former Syrian military police photographer gave a glimpse of some of the abuses being committed in Syrian jails.

The digital images of 11,000 dead detainees showed emaciated bodies and the defector, identified only as Ceasar, described seeing corpses with "deep wounds and burns and strangulations.
More than 220,000 people have been killed in Syria since the revolt against Bashar al-Assad began in March 2011, the United Nations says.

Zaman al-Wasl deliberately insists to show victims' faces, so their families and relatives can recognize them.

54 Photos of Syria Mass Torture SYRIA NEWS | ZAMAN ALWSL syria

I like how you try to portray it like rebels have any higher moral level than ISIS and Baghdadi, while embracing their Nusra Al-Qaeda brothers in every single battle.
And I like how you try to portray Assad and his supporters on the moral high ground, when mufti hassoun (you know, someone who is supposed to be religious) called for the flattening of every area controlled by rebels, and killing of everyone within those areas.
Stop wasting oxygen.

Catholic Priest Michel Oubaji was killed by the regime. He befriended elements of the Islamic Front days earlier.
CCazPBpWYAEdZjL.jpg

CCazPB1WAAIIT1P.jpg

CCazPCBW0AA4J1a.jpg

CCazPDYWYAAz7Bx.jpg

Assad bombs school in Aleppo, major news channels don't even mention.

Previous day Assad kills 25 people at market, again no one cares.

Do you mean major news channel in the world is now pro-Assad?

British SF in North Syria
uk-special-forces.26.6.12jpg.jpg

Russian SF said to be in syria protecting Heavy military hardware

russian-alpha-team-syria1.jpg

I like how you try to portray it like rebels have any higher moral level than ISIS and Baghdadi, while embracing their Nusra Al-Qaeda brothers in every single battle.

Oftentimes, when I read your replies, I sense that you're not really chatting with the person you're talking to but to a different person who comes along and read as well, especially to the one who's not grounded and cant take into account the extremely complex situation and multifaceted dynamics that led the Syrian rebellion to its current state. That's exactly your methodology which I'm sure many of us have experienced when discussing with you. If the world had imposed a no fly zone and prevented the genocidal regimes' atrocities instead of turning a blind eye and playing footsie with Assad, they could have prevented the terrorists from filling the vacuum that led to an opening for extremists to thrive.

Last edited:
Do you mean major news channel in the world is now pro-Assad?

You have to admit that all the world speaks about vis-a-vis Syria nowadays is ISIS.

Sad. Very sad.

Assad bombs school in Aleppo, major news channels don't even mention.

CCYm3VmW0AAGVBP.jpg

CCaUvDnWMAEoYIQ.jpg

Previous day Assad kills 25 people at market, again no one cares.

CCT3Pl5W0AAXv1T.jpg

The blood of people in the ME nowadays is very cheap and that's not strange considering the condition of large parts of the region. Hopefully sane minds will prevail after all this turmoil. I think that we have been settled for at least 1 decade if not 2.

Back
Top Bottom