What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

But they had taken Aleppo ages ago didn't they?
Not taken over completely, not at all. However it's basically half and half right now, but that's going to change soon, since the AIF building is gone, rebels can now finally advance from the Northwest.

Chechens?
Not even close. They speak good southern Syrian dialect.

pro government fighter with Kord large caliber sniper rifle

ASVK_Syria1.jpg

Syrian army soldier with Kord large caliber sniper rifle

B_cxbNrU0AAPS15.png

Syrian army Republican Guard 104th brigade soldier with AK-74M rifle mounting a big telescopic sight

96jf.png

Last edited:
Good News

FSA killed 60 daesh scums in Hamdun, Raqqa

https://www.youtube .com/watch?t=137&v=QMgxag8paOY

FSA factions in southern Syria have announced disassociation from Jabhat al-Nusra. It seems the FSA has finally woken up to the fact that global jihadists with extremist mentality are not to be allied or associated with no matter how less extreme they may seem or even think themselves to be in comparison with Daesh.

CCh_mGaVEAAeKkX.jpg
CCh_mS_UAAAqJgW.jpg

Last edited:
If FSA does capture Aleppo, which I doubt, I suppose Russia would deploy air force to bomb FSA.
lol, you're definitely superboy.
Russia, cannot in any way deploy their air force in Syria. Turkey wouldn't allow it, and it would be in conflicting interest with the coalition against ISIS. Have fun with your stupid conspiracies, because they won't last. And if Russia sends in air force, we will recieve manpads, almost guaranteed.

Russia, cannot in any way deploy their air force in Syria. Turkey wouldn't allow it, and it would be in conflicting interest with the coalition against ISIS. Have fun with your stupid conspiracies, because they won't last. And if Russia sends in air force, we will recieve manpads, almost guaranteed.

The Russian air force can deploy to Syrian air bases, plus Russia has a carrier that can launch offshore air strikes. MANPADs can't shoot down high flying jets like Su-35 / 34 / 33.

If Aleppo falls it will most likely fall to Islamist organisations. The rest are just being used. The FSA and allied groups think Nusra will just stop fighting. Mark my words that Jahbat al Jolani will grab land from allies just as ISIS did. They will become "sahwat" to them.

@Dr.Thrax Do you have a you tube account named something like Dr.Thrax123 ?:p:
oh no, you found me...
Yes, that would be me lol

And no, Islamic Front is much stronger than Nusra, Nusra won't be over to pull an ISIS on us now. Esp. when Ahrar are willing to fight Nusra if they do such a thing.

Russia was acting gangster before sanctions now a days I don't think they give a flying f**k about Assad. Only a few advisers and weapons which seem to be dwindling. Before Assad was a ASSET now he destroyed his country he is only *** HEAD.
True, but Russia still see him as an ally. They know Syria is a lost cause, but that doesn't mean that crazy idiot Putin won't help Assad slaughter more Syrians.

Russia was acting gangster before sanctions now a days I don't think they give a flying f**k about Assad. Only a few advisers and weapons which seem to be dwindling. Before Assad was a ASSET now he destroyed his country he is only *** HEAD.

Syria is crucial to Russia's influence in the ME. Other than Iran and Iraq, Syria is the biggest puppet of Russia in the ME.

IF (which includes Ahrar) said that they're fine with Democracy as long as it doesn't make people stray away from Islam and Sharia.

It is ISLAMIC front. They don't have a common ideology. Almost all of them wish to set up an Islamic state like ISIS. Only ONE guy said it is POSSIBLE to set up an Islamic republic like Iran. In any case, it would be worse than the current Syria which is a republic which has

1. multiple candidates elections CHECK

2. presidential term limit CHECK

3. secularism CHECK

4. an elected parliament CHECK

Objectives
The Islamic Front released its charter on the Internet in late November 2013, outlining its aims and objectives, although the document avoided providing a clear vision of the future.[34] The Islamic Front's charter rejects the concepts of representative democracy and secularism, instead seeking to establish an Islamic state ruled by a Majlis-ash-Shura and implementing sharia. It acknowledges the ethnic and religious minorities that live in Syria, while also welcoming the foreign fighters who have joined the anti-Assad forces and rejecting non-military means of ending the civil war.[34] One member of the political assembly of the group has stated that the Islamic Front could accept Syria as a democracy, as long as sharia is "sovereign".[35]

Islamic Front (Syria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom