What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It is ISLAMIC front. They don't have a common ideology. Almost all of them wish to set up an Islamic state like ISIS. Only ONE guy said it is POSSIBLE to set up an Islamic republic like Iran. In any case, it would be worse than the current Syria which is a republic which has

1. multiple candidates elections CHECK

2. presidential term limit CHECK

3. secularism CHECK

4. an elected parliament CHECK

Objectives
The Islamic Front released its charter on the Internet in late November 2013, outlining its aims and objectives, although the document avoided providing a clear vision of the future.[34] The Islamic Front's charter rejects the concepts of representative democracy and secularism, instead seeking to establish an Islamic state ruled by a Majlis-ash-Shura and implementing sharia. It acknowledges the ethnic and religious minorities that live in Syria, while also welcoming the foreign fighters who have joined the anti-Assad forces and rejecting non-military means of ending the civil war.[34] One member of the political assembly of the group has stated that the Islamic Front could accept Syria as a democracy, as long as sharia is "sovereign".[35]

Islamic Front (Syria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You really don't know what Sharia is, do you...
Sharia is what the west would call an "Islamic Democracy."
Syria does not have:
Elections
Presidential Term Limit
Secularism
or an Elected Parliament.
Elections? Syrian elections comedy
Presidential Term Limit? Tell that to hafez, 30 straight years.
Secularism? Which is why the "president" has to be "Muslim" in the "constitution" of Syria.
Elected Parliament? Hahahaha. You mean hand-picked idiots who worship Assad.

You really don't know what Sharia is, do you...
Sharia is what the west would call an "Islamic Democracy."
Syria does not have:
Elections
Presidential Term Limit
Secularism
or an Elected Parliament.
Elections? Syrian elections comedy
Presidential Term Limit? Tell that to hafez, 30 straight years.
Secularism? Which is why the "president" has to be "Muslim" in the "constitution" of Syria.
Elected Parliament? Hahahaha. You mean hand-picked idiots who worship Assad.

Sure it does.

Elections in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam and secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People's Council of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only since 2012 does Syria have presidential term limit, which is 2 terms.

Syrian constitutional referendum, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Syrian people do not want Sharia. They do not want to pray in a mosque.

Elections? Sure, 100% is fair. 89% is fair. I'm sure you also think Sisi's 97.5% is also fair.
If it was "secular" as you claim, there would be no Sharia courts, and in the "constitution" the "president" wouldn't have to be "Muslim."
If Syria had a presidential term limit, Assad wouldn't be in power right now. Do you really not understand that? Or are you just that brainwashed?
Sure, what a referendum. After killing 10,000 of us (2012 figures) I'm sure a referendum will just calm us down.
Either you're brainwashed or just being deliberately stupid.

Elections? Sure, 100% is fair. 89% is fair. I'm sure you also think Sisi's 97.5% is also fair.
If it was "secular" as you claim, there would be no Sharia courts, and in the "constitution" the "president" wouldn't have to be "Muslim."
If Syria had a presidential term limit, Assad wouldn't be in power right now. Do you really not understand that? Or are you just that brainwashed?
Sure, what a referendum. After killing 10,000 of us (2012 figures) I'm sure a referendum will just calm us down.
Either you're brainwashed or just being deliberately stupid.

So? At least it's better than Yemen's 100% vote for the sole candidate :rofl: Heck, Yemen still does not have presidential term limit like Syria does.

Assad is limited to 2 terms starting from this term, as specified in the constitution of Syria.

So? At least it's better than Yemen's 100% vote for the sole candidate :rofl: Heck, Yemen still does not have presidential term limit like Syria does.

Assad is limited to 2 terms starting from this term, as specified in the constitution of Syria.
Oh, so because another country is worse, that means it's okay to keep doing this? You are superboy, exact same fallacies as him.
Great, so we can have the bastard in for another 13 years. Because that's totally what Syrians wanted.
Stop wasting Oxygen.

Oh, so because another country is worse, that means it's okay to keep doing this? You are superboy, exact same fallacies as him.
Great, so we can have the bastard in for another 13 years. Because that's totally what Syrians wanted.
Stop wasting Oxygen.

You can't rush a political change. The end result would be Libya. Assad is the president of Syria. The president is a citizen, has no political power.

You can't rush a political change. The end result would be Libya. Assad is the president of Syria. The president is a citizen, has no political power.
I'm sure you're such an expert on Syria.
If you haven't noticed, all rebel groups (i.e. FSA and IF, and all allies/affiliates minus Nusra I think) have agreed to what happens after the revolution succeeds. And we're not rushing anything, we've struggled for 4 years for this. So stop wasting precious oxygen that other people need.

If you haven't noticed, all rebel groups (i.e. FSA and IF, and all allies/affiliates minus Nusra I think) have agreed to what happens after the revolution succeeds.

The revolution will never succeed. The revolution has no support in Syria. Only foreigners fight against Assad. Syria will never implement Sharia. Never EVER :-)

Think about why Saudi Arabia has so much land, so little population. Because so many Saudi Arabians are killed in Syria. :D

First batch of US trained anti-dash force in Turkey to fight in Syria

CCnKqS9WIAAoKj8.jpg
CCnKqXYW4AAV9yV.jpg
CCnKqXYWMAARG8-.jpg

Southern Syria rebels set collision course with al Qaeda| Reuters

But this week, Southern Front groups issued a strong statement condemning Nusra's ideology, rejecting any cooperation with it, and declaring themselves the "sole military force representing the Syrian revolution" in the south.

"It is not a call for war but they will understand it that way, and if they want to fight they will be the losers," said Abu Ghiath al-Shami, spokesman for the Alwiyat Seif al-Sham, one of the Southern Front groups.

With aid funneled via U.S. ally Jordan, the Southern Front groups are stronger than the jihadists in the south, according to several assessments including one provided by a U.S. intelligence official.

"We must announce our clear position: neither the Nusra Front or anything else with this ideology represents us," said Bashar al-Zoubi, head of a rebel group called the Yarmouk Army.

We can’t go from the rule of Assad to Zawahiri and Nusra," said Zoubi referring to the al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom