What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

He survived the Hama massacre by government forces. It's basically guaranteed that the regime assassinated him, or possibly ISIS. But probably regime.
Assad doesn't have such a long arm. It was probably his ally.

Assad doesn't have such a long arm. It was probably his ally.
You'd be surprised. Lots of idiots abroad (who don't actually live in Syria, and a lot have never lived in Syria) support him and a lot of them would do anything for him. Killing an anti-Assad imam revealing the truth would be ideal for them.

According to my sources, IS was kicked out of Yarmouk by Aknaf beit al Maqdis, Jaish al Islam, and allies. Here is a map from today, says something different. Let's hope the first is true:
CBwa_VeWMAA6GLG.jpg:large

Notice how Assad doesn't advance on Hajar al-Aswad from the South, but advances on Yarmouk from the North. Clear and evident who he is supporting here.

Holy crap! If this map shows the actual situation on the ground, it is just heart wrenching. What used to be a cradle of civilizations, is reduced to rubble. It is a freaking sad day for humanity.:(

So apparently, Rebels have made a new cannon....introducing the world's most advanced ever artillery cannon...
CCHQC3tWYAAf-61.jpg:large

In all seriousness, this looks like a short-barreled 122mm. It's called the sniper cannon, and as rebels always jokingly state about their DIY weapons, 100% made in Syria. Source: "Sniper Cannon
The pride & manufacturing of the Syrian Revolution
God bless the hands (essentially just God bless) of Freed Syria"

And the situation in Yarmouk today, on April 8th:
CCGrHxpUkAEfl7F.jpg:large

Sectarian mercenaries from Afghanistan in Damascus University auditorium remembering some of their Afghan comrade.
Why is it that these foreign terrorists completely invisible to the world's media?

CCKmQ5bWAAEw2e4.jpg
CCKmQ7-WgAAQTLe.jpg
CCKmQ72WIAAthNe.jpg

Sectarian mercenaries from Afghanistan in Damascus University auditorium remembering some of their Afghan comrade.
Why is it that these foreign terrorists completely invisible to the world's media?

View attachment 213611 View attachment 213612 View attachment 213613

That's an exclusively Shia Twelver United Nations Peacekeeping Force that has arrived from the "undisputed superpower of our Milky Way" Iran and their cousins in Afghanistan etc. to help the Syrian people become drug addicts and carpet weavers.

The Syrian people should be grateful. Maybe this will mean that the barrel bombs will contain carpets and heroin instead?

Anyone that ever dreamt of wearing a tire on their head might get their once in a lifetime chance too for such an adventure.

That's an exclusively Shia Twelver United Nations Peacekeeping Force that has arrived from the "undisputed superpower of our Milky Way" Iran and their cousins in Afghanistan etc. to help the Syrian people become drug addicts and carpet weavers.

The Syrian people should be grateful. Maybe this will mean that the barrel bombs will contain carpets and heroin instead?
:lol:

You'd be surprised. Lots of idiots abroad (who don't actually live in Syria, and a lot have never lived in Syria) support him and a lot of them would do anything for him. Killing an anti-Assad imam revealing the truth would be ideal for them.

I think I know what type of people you refer to. We have one called Syrian Lion here.

In his eyes "Dr." Al-Assad can do no wrong and anyone criticizing him is Al-Baghdadi's nephew.

Somebody should tell the people of the ME/Muslim world/third world that worshipping leaders is so last millennium. It's embarrassing as hell. At least for us Muslims.

Iran pays poor Afghan Shia kids 100$ a month to die for Assad.

They are just helping their poor cousins while they themselves are poorer than Jamaicans. You got to respect the generosity.

Anyway who would not want to have an exclusively Shia Twelver United Nations Peacekeeping Force? I suggest that such a force should be deployed to Makkah, Madinah or Najaf and Karbala whenever there are hordes of Iranian and Afghan pilgrims. You know to create a familiar atmosphere.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they are being paid as well.
Maybe the get some money for maintaining themselves, but obviously that's not the motivation to come in Syria on first place. Unlike the Hazars from Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom