What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Loyalists capture Handarat village (or what remained of that village):

ab2e4f310491782fad2b9dcf3c5e0377._.jpg

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Pic is from Iraq 2003.

View attachment 109646

IMO, Pro-Assad forces will try to encircle the remaining parts of Aleppo. They have to finish the job in Aleppo before IS gets stronger. Too many troops are stuck in Aleppo.

Other scenario, linking main force to the enclave is least of the concern. Not an immediate need.

And if Rebels make an alliance with IS, Assad troops will be surrounded. No other option for rebels. their collapse is not an "if", but "when".

They had also taken Millah and surrounding areas, but lost it in a counterattack. Perhaps they thought it was an easy target. Rebels will do anything to avoid getting besieged in Aleppo, to be trapped in another Eastern Ghouta scenario.

shia secterians in syria....

Two images of an Afghan shiite Hazaran terrorist, captured by Syrian Sunni Arab citizen soldiers: Al-Millah (Oct 4th, '14)

c1f39fe4270ca499c47c456d7f8e418b.gif
Part of channel(s): Syria (current event)
Iraq and Afghanistan, two nations which have been subjected to disastrous and brutal US imperialist occupation also share another connection, in that they are major exporters of shiite terrorists to Syria.

So many infantry units comprised of Syrian assadists are so hollowed out now the regime would face collapse in many areas if it weren't for these foreign shiites, who chose not to battle the american gangs in their midst, but to fight for a Palace dwelling, puppet dictator.

Interestingly, the Afghan citizen soldiers are said to be making real gains in areas of Sangin currently, so as in Iraq, the people are working slowly and determinedly to reclaim their land from the Washington warlord's puppets.

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They had also taken Millah and surrounding areas, but lost it in a counterattack. Perhaps they thought it was an easy target. Rebels will do anything to avoid getting besieged in Aleppo, to be trapped in another Eastern Ghouta scenario.
I dont think Ghouta is very encouraging case for Assad. Rebels keep fight there despite being surrounded for 1.5 years and despite best Assad troops are used there.

In Aleppo situation is very different since Assad troops will be between two fires and quality and quantity of troops there is not as high as in Damascus.

Here is current situation in Damascus:
2f00a9ae77d08ec956b87e34e0f73627.png

Here is a hypothetical encirclement in Aleppo:
4ce33c4be09e66df02aeb4f064d361f7.png

Wrong. Salafism comes from Hanbali fiqh. Not Hanafi.

LOL, what? The Hanbali fiqh does not derive from Salafism. Salafism derives from the Salaf and Sahaba. They don't follow any madhab and in fact predate all. So you are wrong here. I am talking about the original "Salafis" who probably do not have much in common with those you see in the West and elsewhere today.

In KSA the madhab of the Najdi dominated clergy is the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 recognized Sunni Muslim madahib. In Hijaz and the Southern Provinces the Shafi'i fiqh has historically been the most popular. I am a Shafi'i for instance. Then you have the Maliki fiqh among the Sunnis in the Eastern Province and elsewhere in the country. Then a smaller minority of Hanafis in the Northern regions. Likewise you have indigenous Twelver Shias in the Eastern Province and Ismaili and Zaydi Shias in the Southern provinces. Then you have Sufism in Hijaz too. Basically we have all sects among our indigenous communities. Probably as the only Muslim country out there. Not surprising being the cradle of Islam and the original homeland of most of those sects in Islam.

I am still ever surprised about the lack of basic Islamic knowledge among Muslims on PDF and in general. No wonder that we see what we see and no wonder that Muslims struggle to defend themselves in debates when they do not even know their religion well enough.

ISIL & Other Terror Groups are Tools of Saudi Monarchy: Saudi Director of Gulf Institute
In this interview with Ali al-Ahmed, the Director of the Institute for Gulf Affairs that is based in Washington DC, he says that the Saudi Monarchy has used Wahhabi extremist groups such as the Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS) as a key part of its strategy in the Middle East since the 1930s. He also explains the reasons behind some of the apparent contradictions between their unannounced policy of supporting extremists such as ISIL on one hand and their declared public policy and alliance with the US government on the other.

-Situation as 4 October 2014-

90b5cff8bb3d3c994a508b5fa5e9feba.png

LOL, what? The Hanbali fiqh does not derive from Salafism. Salafism derives from the Salaf and Sahaba. They don't follow any madhab and in fact predate all. So you are wrong here. I am talking about the original "Salafis" who probably do not have much in common with those you see in the West and elsewhere today.

In KSA the madhab of the Najdi dominated clergy is the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 recognized Sunni Muslim madahib. In Hijaz and the Southern Provinces the Shafi'i fiqh has historically been the most popular. I am a Shafi'i for instance. Then you have the Maliki fiqh among the Sunnis in the Eastern Province and elsewhere in the country. Then a smaller minority of Hanafis in the Northern regions. Likewise you have indigenous Twelver Shias in the Eastern Province and Ismaili and Zaydi Shias in the Southern provinces. Then you have Sufism in Hijaz too. Basically we have all sects among our indigenous communities. Probably as the only Muslim country out there. Not surprising being the cradle of Islam and the original homeland of most of those sects in Islam.

I am still ever surprised about the lack of basic Islamic knowledge among Muslims on PDF and in general. No wonder that we see what we see and no wonder that Muslims struggle to defend themselves in debates when they do not even know their religion well enough.

Which school did Ibn Taymiyyah belong to? Hanbali.
From which scholar comes Salafism? Ibn Taymiyyah.

Sheikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah -- One of the best Muslim scholars

Not really. You need to study more. There are many variants of Salafism. Predating Sheikh ibn Taymiyyah (ra) as well. Most importantly Salafism do not follow any fiqh. It is not encouraged.

I NEVER said "Salafism=Hanbali". What I meant was: Hanbali school influenced Salafism, not Hanafi.

Hanafi is progressive, Hanbali is conservative. Which puts Hanbali and Salafism in the same basket.

I NEVER said "Salafism=Hanbali". What I meant was: Hanbali school influenced Salafism, not Hanafi.

Hanafi is progressive, Hanbali is conservative. Which puts Hanbali and Salafism in the same basket.

Salafism predates the Hanbali fiqh. All 4 madahib are almost identical. There are very few differences. But it does not matter since ISIS are Khawarij and Salafist's are not 1 unit nor do they belong to the Hanbali fiqh. In fact they do not follow any madahib. Besides people obviously confuse Salafism with Jihadism which can be done by any Muslim be he Sufi or Shia.

Its a matter of time and kobani falls in to hand of isis. they are attacking with artillery..

Back
Top Bottom