What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Turkey doesnt have responsibility over Syrian Kurds. They are not our citizens. Yet we accept those refugees and feed them in camps.

Sorry, we are not going to fight IS for the sake of PKK-YPG. PKK is a terrorist organisation, which terrorized Turkey for 30 years. Asking Turkish help should be a joke which Kurds make. We dont take jokes seriously.

Btw, as we write here on forum, Turkish soldiers and Kurds fight fist to fist over the border. I'd say we should let them cross the border. But who am I kidding? They would not set foot 100 meters away from the border.

Turkey doesnt have responsibility over Syrian Kurds. They are not our citizens. Yet we accept those refugees and feed them in camps.

Sorry, we are not going to fight IS for the sake of PKK-YPG. PKK is a terrorist organisation, which terrorized Turkey for 30 years. Asking Turkish help should be a joke which Kurds make. We dont take jokes seriously.

Btw, as we write here on forum, Turkish soldiers and Kurds fight fist to fist over the border. I'd say we should let them cross the border. But who am I kidding? They would not set foot 100 meters away from the border.

pkk-ypg are joke.BDP(politic wing of PKK ) wants to help of turkish government and PYD demand weapons from west against İS. some members in forum are playing anti emperialistic game against Turkiye,what a joke .i dont take serious them

Daraa rebels posted 2 videos related to recent operations in Deir Al Adas, showing Pro-Assad casualties. 17 KIA in one, 11 KIA in the other.

Looks like SOHR told the truth about the operations.

this is all the fault of the nationalist secular BS u have been taught for a century now, these wars are direct results of the Fall of the 60 millions Ottoman empire, an empire that kept the ME at peace and under Islamic rule , Now the 2 billion Muslim Ummah needs leadership in the face of the challenges, but there was a vacuum and it's sadly filled with Khawarij, Turkey must change and fast, n start taking responsibility for the region if that isn't already too late

this is all the fault of the nationalist secular BS u have been taught for a century now, these wars are direct results of the Fall of the 60 millions Ottoman empire, an empire that kept the ME at peace and under Islamic rule , Now the 2 billion Muslim Ummah needs leadership in the face of the challenges, but there was a vacuum and it's sadly filled with Khawarij, Turkey must change and fast, n start taking responsibility for the region if that isn't already too late

I never said I am secular. Nationalist, yes. Secular, no.

You better take the responsibility. 'Cause I aint gonna clean someone else's dirty work with my own blood. Nor will allow my kind do it.

It wasn't also Turkey's responsibility to let thousands of fighters, most of which joined extremist groups like IS and Nusra, get in to Syria through its soil, was it?

It wasn't also Turkey's responsibility to let thousands of fighters, most of which joined extremist groups like IS and Nusra, get in to Syria through its soil, was it?

Why are you sending Afghan Shia Hazaras to Syria?

Is that an argument? Number of Hazara Shias is not even 1/1000 of Nusra and IS terrorists. Besides, they haven't committed any act of terrorism that even gets close to those IS/Nusra have committed.

Iran didn't send them. some say without proof Iran pays them (who knows).
But Hazaras were in Syria before the events. Thousands of hazaras escaped talibans and installed in a few places around Damascus. They were already there .

Is that an argument? Number of Hazara Shias is not even 1/1000 of Nusra and IS terrorists. Besides, they haven't committed any act of terrorism that even gets close to those IS/Nusra have committed.

Possibly. Because Nusra and IS have local support, they take recruits from local Arabs. I have not even mentioned Hezbollah, Iraqi Shias, Armenians, IRGC.

Secondly, IS and Nusrah are no where near Assad regime when we look at the massacres committed.

On May 22, the Wall Street Journal reported that Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) was recruiting Afghan Shiite refugees to fight in Syria, promising them a salary of $500 per month as well as Iranian residency papers. The article noted that reports of funerals for such fighters began to emerge in November 2013, and that they had originally been recruited to offset losses among IRGC operatives in Syria. Yet the phenomenon of Afghan Shiite combatants fighting on Bashar al-Assad's side is hardly a new development, and their increased involvement in the war merits closer scrutiny given the potential implications for Syria and the future of Iran's regional and sectarian ambitions.

Iran's Afghan Shiite Fighters in Syria - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

Looks like, Shia Afghans are fighting in Syria for 500 USD per month which is coming from Iran. Oh, Shia Mongols are dying for Iran, while rich Zardosht Persian boys and girls are having fun at erotic night parties.

Long live Mullah regime!!!!

Oh, Shia Mongols are dying for Iran, while rich Zardosht Persian boys and girls are having fun at erotic night parties.
they are Afghans , name them Afghans. stop your stupid comments.
and Persian boys and girls having fun ? before fantasming about Iran try to get some education or experience of Iran.
Iran is not only north of Tehran with rich people .
most of young people of course don't even win 500 dollars a month.
get some education or educate yourself before playing your hatred card.

and by the way one million afghans came in Iran to save their life .
they hate talibans and they know the IS guys in Syria have been the same kind, sponsored by the same ideologies (and countries). they fight IS or Nusrah like they would fight talibans.

Last edited:
Possibly. Because Nusra and IS have local support, they take recruits from local Arabs. I have not even mentioned Hezbollah, Iraqi Shias, Armenians, IRGC.
Secondly, IS and Nusrah are no where near Assad regime when we look at the massacres committed.
Well, Iraqi Shias, Hezbollah or Armenians have not been sent by Iran, and have not crossed Iran's soil to reach Syria, while Turkey has transferred these groups to Syria.
Looks like, Shia Afghans are fighting in Syria for 500 USD per month which is coming from Iran. Oh, Shia Mongols are dying for Iran, while rich Zardosht Persian boys and girls are having fun at erotic night parties.
Long live Mullah regime!!!!
It seems this obsession with races and racism is not something you guys could get rid of easily.
Also mentioning the word Zardosht shows your short-sighted view towards the whole situation, exactly the term used by terrorist groups like IS to refer to Iranians in general. Majoos and Safavid are the words used by those terror groups.

Volunteers from Iran have also went to Syria through Iraq. Also, there is no proof that Shia Hazaras are being paid by Iran monthly. That's what a random American news outlet has been spreading, without any proof.

Shia Hazaras have not committed any act of terrorism in Syria, if you have any proof, video, picture, share it here.

Last edited:
Meanwhile street battles in Ayn Al Arab intensify according to foreign news reporters.

I used to watch the battle on DHA LIVE, but since Kurdish protestors attacked cameras and media vehicles, I have to rely on tweets.

1c8047671419c500fcc41d03ad0668b8.jpg

Many pics of mass slaughtered rats circulating

Back
Top Bottom