What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Reliable sources have informed SOHR that the markets of the city of al- Raqqa have witnessed in a stagnation in sales and purchases due to increasing in food prices that is related with the increasing of fuel prices such gas and diesel, where the purchasing power of people has sharply decreased due to rising of fuel prices since the beginning of U.S. and allied strikes on Islamic State, Jabhat al Nusra and other Islamic movements that contain non- Syrian fighters. The oil- traders have doubled the prices of fuel in some areas although that the petroleum engineers have confirmed to SOHR that IS, which controls the oil- wells and oilfields in the province of Deir Ezzor, has not raised the prices after coalition strikes where they have still sold the barrel of fuel about 5 to 7 thousand Lira and the price varies from well to well. The city of al- Raqqa have also witnessed tension due to the poor economic situation and due to the IS fighters carelessness of high prices where they come to luxury food restaurants in the city. Some people have complained to SOHR activists that “al- Hesba patrols” (patrols that pursue the people who break the law) have roamed the streets without any accounting for traders who increased the prices. They have only pursued those who smoke cigarettes or those who do not go to pray. A resource has confirmed to SOHR that some members claimed to be from an “ al Hesba patrol” arrested a woman in pretext of lifting her robe when she was walking in a street where there was no electricity there.

Aleppo Province: Islamic State have bombarded by 60 shells areas in the city of Ayn al- Arab since this morning. In the meantime, the violent clashes between YPG and IS fighters have still continued in the east and southeast of Ayn- al Arab city.

A fighter from YPG died due to targeting him when he was conveying ammunitions in his car in Ayn al- Arab while 7 militants at least from IS were killed on the outskirts of the village of Qarah Halnaj due to targeting them by YPG.

The regime forces took control over the village and Hill of Handarat amid violent clashes in the vicinity of the hill and the village between the regime forces supported by NDF, the Brigade of al Quds al Filastini, al Baath battalions and Hezbollah fighters from one side and the Islamic and rebel battalions, al Nusra Front and Ansra al Din Front from the other side. Thus the regime forces cut off the supply lines of the rebels- held areas in the city of Aleppo by monitoring the Kastillo road and al Jandul roundabout.

The regime forces bombarded areas in the towns of Tal Jbin and Hraytan which are close to Handarat and Sifat.

Homs Province: Violent clashes took place between the regime forces and their militiamen against al Nusra Front, rebel and Islamic battalions near the town of Jabburin in the northern countryside.

The regime forces bombarded areas in the vicinity of the two villages of al Ghajar and Hosh al Taleb as well as areas in the city of al Rastan.

Situation in Aleppo

b1d3e532b5d2f8a74f76ccacaaa029b2._.jpg

Last edited:
Mihraç Ural, an ethnic Nusayri from Turkish town Antioch, fighting in the side of Assad, threatened Turkey with armed assaults if Turkey enters Syria.

These guys are unbeliveable..... Kurds, Iraqis, Syrians... i mean if you think that you have power to challenge Turks in combat, get rid of terrorists who controls half of your country first.

Pro-Assad militia (written in the video as Iranian) escapes from Malah district, Aleppo.

Who are you kidding, you turks jizz seeing dead Kurds. It's Kurds who are taking care of them not turks or turkey but their brothers and sisters to the north. I mean you never post anything about their gains against IS only IS gains against Kurds. Well in Rabia, Til Kocher they are getting slaughtered but hey that's not itneresting
piss off, you, as a pkk supporter, are not representing Kurds due the mistreatment towards your own kind, so i dont wanna start dissing Kurds just because of some pkk supporter like you. Turkey is paying tons of money in order to take care of those refugees and it is yet Turkey again that allowed the border to go open for those refugees, jst like Turkey did with those 1,5m Kurds back in Saddam's time. ungrateful short-minded pkk rats like you should take care of those refugees and see how you will fare, oh wait you cant even take care of yourself against IS. As for his IS vids, who cares, i am sure all Turks would like to see dead IS and especially pkk/pyd ones who are now dropping like flies since they cant employ their usual coward hit and run tactics in the mountains against IS. you got caught with your pants down against IS and we like the way IS humiliates you pkk/pyd/krg lot.

Twitterkurds were saying Kobane will become Kobanegrad like Nazis stuck in Stalingrad. Looks like within 48 hours, IS overran half of the city.

Where is the Volga river? Where are the reinforcements?

Alan Henning is dead. Gruesome death. R.I.P. Next to be beheaded if nothing done: Peter Edward Kassig

e1df964ab0a245fd16243e8363186063.jpg

Photo: Alan Henning

Nope, I dont think so. If you watched the video and saw his face, you would have felt sadness, too.

Blood against blood rule affects innocents as well.
i have seen first times him and watched video by the way rip

Last edited:
Twitterkurds were saying Kobane will become Kobanegrad like Nazis stuck in Stalingrad. Looks like within 48 hours, IS overran half of the city.

Idiots.... As far as i know Grad means "City" in Russian... so they want to add a russian word to their town's name...These PKK and their supporters are really brainless people.

ISIS plenty of Kurds, it's not entirely Arab. Kobane will of course fall, because Sunni Kurds prefer their co-religionists over communist YPG.

I hope regional countries will intervene to destroy this terrorists not only because of what they've done but also what they're planning to do in the region. If these dogs are left unchecked, they'd definitely creat civil wars in other countries that'll lead to mass killings. I hope their captured members, especially their leaders should be collected in a room and flooded with water till they drown to death.

majority of the regional countries belong to the Sunni sect, who either directly or indirectly support Daesh / IS (e.g Turkey to dispose minority Shia/Alawite Assad's regime in Syria and crush PKK - Kurdish autonomy in Rojava) BUT (as per Kobani sources) YPG is turning Kobani into an IS mass grave (korban) , too bad no eid al adha prayers for Daeshis tomorrow in Kobani

Back
Top Bottom