What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Old but funny. I thought to have a laugh, some may watch.

LMFAO =)))

"Check out the enemigos right there homie-but we don't give a f@ck" -shoots a round and turns to the camera,all the while being clearly full on drugs-..."representing homie-still banging in the f$cking Middle East" :rofl:

There are more French Daeshis than Saoudis, is it bc of the French Educational system ? is it bc they didn't take enough Music classes ??
We have to admit that what's going on is beyond any power on earth, this is the beginning of the great battles Malahim, this is what the Prophet Salla Allahu aleihi wa sallam spoke of ...it's gonna happen up to the last part, a part that concerns the Turks directly, if the Turkish seculars think that their military can stop ISIS Khawarij they must think twice, Turks are waking up to the abusurdity of secularism , Turkish Muslim Youth are tired of secularism Kuffr, and they c no other than Daesh as a way out.

the Khawarij will defeat the Turkish military bc they have faith, nothing else matters, the only way to defeat them is a group of faithful Mujahedines like Nusra n IF .Turkish gvt should stop being arrogant n start realizing that NATO is out of this . Turkey should help uniting Muslim Brotherhood and Nusra (Al Qaeda) to create a strong faithful Group of Mujahedines that can claim legetimacy n carry on the flag of Islam and Jihad, or else the Khawarij will keep claiming falsely the flag n they might grow stronger n stronger

LMFAO =)))

"Check out the enemigos right there homie-but we don't give a f@ck" -shoots a round and turns to the camera,all the while being clearly full on drugs-..."representing homie-still banging in the f$cking Middle East" :rofl:

Happy to see you laughing. With pleasure.

There are more French Daeshis than Saoudis, is it bc of the French Educational system ? is it bc they didn't take enough Music classes ??
We have to admit that what's going on is beyond any power on earth, this is the beginning of the great battles Malahim, this is what the Prophet Salla Allahu aleihi wa sallam spoke of ...it's gonna happen up to the last part, a part that concerns the Turks directly, if the Turkish seculars think that their military can stop ISIS Khawarij they must think twice, Turks are waking up to the abusurdity of secularism , Turkish Muslim Youth are tired of secularism Kuffr, and they c no other than Daesh as a way out.

the Khawarij will defeat the Turkish military bc they have faith, nothing else matters, the only way to defeat them is a group of faithful Mujahedines like Nusra n IF .Turkish gvt should stop being arrogant n start realizing that NATO is out of this . Turkey should help uniting Muslim Brotherhood and Nusra (Al Qaeda) to create a strong faithful Group of Mujahedines that can claim legetimacy n carry on the flag of Islam and Jihad, or else the Khawarij will keep claiming falsely the flag n they might grow stronger n stronger

Most of Nusra submitted to them,the rest will follow soon.

Now lets talk serious. Nobody wants war with Arabs here. I said: we dont have motivation against IS. True. But we have training. They have intellect not to mess with us.

Secondly nationalism is a reality. I grow up as a Muslim without knowing my true ethnic background until much later. But seeing racism daily from Kurds and Europeans made me more nationalist than Muslim. I lived in Europe for some time.

Now lets talk serious. Nobody wants war with Arabs here. I said: we dont have motivation against IS. True. But we have training. They have intellect not to mess with us.

Secondly nationalism is a reality. I grow up as a Muslim without knowing my true ethnic background until much later. But seeing racism daily from Kurds and Europeans made me more nationalist than Muslim. I lived in Europe for some time.

I am dead serious, this is not me talking, just look at the the growing number of Deashis in Turkey . what I am saying is that Turkey must make a Radical choice , Secularism is not gonna help, the prophet SAW said that the Romans (mostly NATO) will unite under 12 flags under each 8000, that's about a million n they will land in Turkey propbably for the fight will be against an army of Muslims north of Aleppo, in a flat land called Dabeq that the Khawarij sadly are in control of now, n they r waiting, will the Turks be joing the 12 flags or will they join the Muslim Army (the true one not ISIS Khawarij ), Am sure that Nationalism is soon going to die horribly in Turkey n Turks will make a choice, either be with the northern army of the southern one . bad luck for u to be in the center of this mess but that is what's gonna happen , n also by the end Turkey is gonna be conquered and the Muslims will reopen Istanbul a second time .

I am dead serious, this is not me talking, just look at the the growing number of Deashis in Turkey . what I am saying is that Turkey must make a Radical choice , Secularism is not gonna help, the prophet SAW said that the Romans (mostly NATO) will unite under 12 flags under each 8000, that's about a million n they will land in Turkey propbably for the fight will be against an army of Muslims north of Aleppo, in a flat land called Dabeq that the Khawarij sadly are in control of now, n they r waiting, will the Turks be joing the 12 flags or will they join the Muslim Army (the true one not ISIS Khawarij ), Am sure that Nationalism is soon going to die horribly in Turkey n Turks will make a choice, either be with the northern army of the southern one . bad luck for u to be in the center of this mess but that is what's gonna happen , n also by the end Turkey is gonna be conquered and the Muslims will reopen Istanbul a second time .

You talk as you have two options. I do not. I prefer conservative nationalist society. Not European way nor Arabic way. The way it is as always since Allah knows when.

Second, yes. Conservative Muslims exist. Not a few. Possibly millions upon millions. But they have been here for eternity. But we are Hanafi, unlike Salafi ISIS.

Many problems will appear if you force IS style Islam here. You gonna ban smoking in Turkey? Are you going to dictate full cover on women? This is not fiqh forum. Not sure whether to discuss here. But it will create serious backlash.

Prophet said Turks will fight Daesh? And defeated? Seriously?
the Khawarij will defeat the Turkish military bc they have faith, nothing else matters, the only way to defeat them is a group of faithful Mujahedines like Nusra n IF

Indeed, only a faithful group like Al-Nusra can defeat the IS 'fitna', but only after their members stop defecting to IS in mass numbers every single day. :lol:

First Footage in 3 Years from Inside Aleppo’s Citadel with the Syrian Army
This is the first footage in 3 years taken from inside the Citadel of Aleppo. It shows some of the fortress’s destruction and damage that was caused by the terrorist groups operating in the area. It also shows how members of the Syrian Army, many of whom are from Aleppo, are defending the citadel and its neighboring districts since they have been stationed there.

Looks like IS reached Salamiyah, Hama Province. Can we say direct impacts of the war going start in and around Alawite settlements?

Seven members of Syria family executed by jihadists | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR
DAMASCUS: The jihadist Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) group executed seven members of a single family from the Ismaili minority in the central Syrian province of Hama overnight, state media and an activist group said Monday.

"An armed terrorist group committed a massacre in the Mzeiraa area near the town of Salmiya, killing seven people, including two aged 13 and 15 years old," Syrian state news agency SANA said.

The agency added that four other people had been injured.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based group, also reported the deaths, saying the seven belonged to the Ismaili religious minority, a Shiite Muslim offshoot.

The group said some of them had been shot dead and others killed with knives, adding that the jihadists had also fired on homes in the area with artillery.

Seven members of Syria family executed by jihadists | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

You talk as you have two options. I do not. I prefer conservative nationalist society. Not European way nor Arabic way. The way it is as always since Allah knows when.

Second, yes. Conservative Muslims exist. Not a few. Possibly millions upon millions. But they have been here for eternity. But we are Hanafi, unlike Salafi ISIS.

Many problems will appear if you force IS style Islam here. You gonna ban smoking in Turkey? Are you going to dictate full cover on women? This is not fiqh forum. Not sure whether to discuss here. But it will create serious backlash.

Salafi is not a new Fiqh school, Salafi actually follows Hanafi Fiqh.

Back
Top Bottom