What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

the one who made us sectarian was muhammad bin abdul wahhab when he attacked najaf and karbala and killed every one after he destroyed the holy shrines

The one who made the sectarian war was Ismail I of the Safavid Empire when he carried out brutal killings and massacres of Sunnis in Iran. He predates Andulawahab by 280 years almost, go read on the subject, that is the true origin of sectarianism.

the one who started the war was the dog salahudin who was a minister in the fatimid empire before he backstabbeand burned thier liberary in cairo snd looted their palace and destroyed and closed al zahra which today they call al azhar mosque for on hundred year trust me he was centuries befor shah ismail

I think you need to go back a little more in the past. Till mid-7th century A.D. Or till 1st century Hijri.

If I find time, I want to read Al-Tabari's history. But not for sectarian clashes, instead for Arab-Persian wars.

Syria was heaven on earth, now it is hell on earth
lol whaaat ?

bro , i cannot believe you said that . i know you are hurt cause they're killing your people , only God almighty knows how you feel bro but i can relate to that .

my people have also been murdered by the Daesh of their time .

but don't you EVER call syria the hell on earth . in a couple of years when everything is finished and we've wiped the shyte out of takfiri bastards , we'll start rebuilding our nation syria inshaallah .

we'll be on your side in every single step . we'll support you with everything we've got and i promise you bro , it won't take more than a 5-10 year plan to rebuild syria to its very last brick .

everything we have is yours bro . don't you think that iran will just lay back and do nothing about it . we'll spend whatever necessary inshaallah to support our own brothers and sisters in syria .

the church that you went for prayers will be rebuilt by me and you to the last brick :)

till then , pray for our soldiers on the field .

@kollang @Serpentine @ResurgentIran this was literally the saddest comment i've ever read in my life .

the one who started the war was the dog salahudin who was a minister in the fatimid empire before he backstabbeand burned thier liberary in cairo snd looted their palace and destroyed and closed al zahra which today they call al azhar mosque for on hundred year trust me he was centuries befor shah ismail

Do you really want us to go back in history to the time of Othman now and start pointing fingers? When will people realize how stupid this whole sect thing is? How stupid this whole My religion is better than yours is.

Do you really want us to go back in history to the time of Othman now and start pointing fingers? When will people realize how stupid this whole sect thing is? How stupid this whole My religion is better than yours is.
i just replied to you if you want t o go back to history

He is Syrian. He speaks good Arabic.

I know non arabs who are speaking better arabic then arabs:-). Classical arab so this don't make a difference. Ther is no emotion in his text. Your country is destroyed and what you are doing is talking like ironion. A lot of bs....

Kobane was not isolated a year ago , It had supply line from both east and west plus Turkey but Kurds didn't think ISIS would attack them .

This map is for June 1st 2014 :

s996sfdrc85oxpvm9y8g.jpg

They lost their territories because they neither had heavy weapons nor Air force and the same thing was happening in Erbil .

So you expected shias to get themselves killed for Kurds and Sunnis ?

When Kurds were just watching ISIS advancing in their towns and Sunnis welcoming ISIS in Mosul ?!!!

Alawites are a sect of Shiism for your information .

Are u fucking blind? Kobane was always isolated even from turkey. people smuggled stuff in and out, the border was closed. Man you're so full of shit. Black dots both to the east and the west if you're not blind. Before the massive attack Raqqanews reported that IS had gathered several thousands of men and 30+ tanks plus alot of ART units. YPG was pushing to connect the canton with the Jazira canton, the Kurdish enclave to the east, they were advancing alot on Gire Spi as the map did show but they did never anticipate a large scale attack from the south nor did they have the resources to stop the attack. The only option was to retreat to the city.

And 70-80% of Kobane was lost with very few Martyrs. Most martyrs because evacuation of civilians, YPG withdrew in the beginning knowing there would be better fighting in/around the town instead of defending in distant villages with low supplies of ammo.I mean, you could have 10000 fighters in Kobane region and it would not have helped.

Erbil was never threatened. But it was threatened by the ART units they captured in Mosul where they managed to advance to a range where they could hit the airport. When Kurds were threatened that's when the US stepped in to help and enter. Because S.Kurdistan was like the hope of iraq, the little glimpse of a bright future and they had alot of interest in the region, where American companies were setting up etc. So they stepped in to help. But if u insist on some trucks full of ammo and some grads saved Erbil, you're foolish.

you seem to think we want shias militias infesting our streets, destroying everything, looting like they're doing in Jalawla. no man, keep your shia militias to your shrines, no difference between you and IS.

Israeli veteran
journalist Itai Anghel spent two weeks in the Kurdish-held territories
in Iraq and Syria, reporting on the Islamic State (IS or ISIL) terror
organization for the Israeli television show Uvdah (Fact).
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Erbil was never threatened. But it was threatened by the ART units they captured in Mosul where they managed to advance to a range where they could hit the airport. When Kurds were threatened that's when the US stepped in to help and enter. Because S.Kurdistan was like the hope of iraq, the little glimpse of a bright future and they had alot of interest in the region, where American companies were setting up etc. So they stepped in to help. But if u insist on some trucks full of ammo and some grads saved Erbil, you're foolish.

Arbil was threatened actually, however those were the first stages ( striking Arbil ), if not for US intervention who knows what would have happened lateron. All of Sinjar including Mosul Dam fell when the Pesh fled their positions on the 1st ISIS attack. An artillery piece was striking Arbil which forced US intervention as Americans are stationed in Arbil.

you seem to think we want shias militias infesting our streets, destroying everything, looting like they're doing in Jalawla. no man, keep your shia militias to your shrines, no difference between you and IS.
You want someone to repost the vid of Peshtimen looting goods arrested by IA ? Alshawi already exposed your friends and you ignored him in return, now you're trying the same lies. Keep jumping on your keyboard.

Last edited:
I know non arabs who are speaking better arabic then arabs:-). Classical arab so this don't make a difference. Ther is no emotion in his text. Your country is destroyed and what you are doing is talking like ironion. A lot of bs....

He is busy kissing Farsi and Russian ***, that's for sure. So much for his constant "puppet talk". He even prefers them over Arab teams in sports. So much for being an Arab nationalist as he claims, lol. The guy is a joke. Sitting on his fat *** in the US while badmouthing the West 24/7. Claiming that Syria was "paradise" (lol) before the civil war yet he lived in the US when the civil war started which means that he is likely to have escaped Syria himself BEFORE the civil war even began.

He is the only Syrian on PDF out of 3-4 (only two are active now) that supports the Child-Murderer.

Anyway Arabic is a world language and in the top 5 of most spoken languages so seeing non-Arabs speaking it (millions do) is not so strange but that individual is a Syrian with all likeliness.

I got no problem with him outside of his stance on politics. It's so outdated and ridiculous. How any genuine Syrian can support the Al-Assad regime I will never understand. But OK, the world is full of blind regime supporters.

Last edited:
Clashes continue between regime forces and YPG in al-Hasakah, no less than 14 killed from both sides
January 18, 2015 Comments Off

al-Hasakah province: 8 soldiers in regime forces and NDF, and 6 fighters in YPG, were killed by clashes between the two sides in al-Hasakah city yesterday. Regime forces bombarded Tal Hejjo turning and al-Sabbagh checkpoint area at the northern entrance of al-Hasakah, in addition to al-Tala’e camp and the IT institution, what made civilians in the area flee into surrounding areas, Clashes also taking place between the two sides in al-Talae’ neighborhood around al-Hasakah and around al-Salhya neighborhood. Reports that YPG pulled back from al-Sabbagh checkpoint into al-Met’ab village. Warplanes ” likely coalition warplanes” went in several air strikes after midnight targeted areas in Jaz’a countryside near Iraq borders

If YPG takes over Kawkab their days would be counted.

Your map clearly shows Kobane is isolated: West - Japabulus, East - Tel Abiad, South - Raqqah.

Kobane was not isolated since the beginning , They had supply line from east and west before ISIS cut them .

Its clear when all the supply lines are cut you become isolated .

I expect them not flee dropping weapons from lightly armed IS.

When you are betrayed and hundreds of your forces are executed in a couple of days then you won't give a shit about weapon but your life . You shouldn't expect those soldiers to fight in a city of ISIS supporters and the attacks were quick enough not to let soldiers do anything rather than fleeing .

No, they are not. They dont have even mosques.

Alawites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If YPG takes over Kawkab their days would be counted.

Kawkab is located on a hill overlooking Hasakah City. To the east, it is IS controlled zone. No YPG. To the west, kurdish neighbourhoods which are burning under rapid artillery bombardment. Assad artillery keep pounding, and Kurds are fleeing for their lives.

Meanwhile in Ayn al-Arab, IS and Kurds are fighting for the control of streets.

Assad Forces are cleaning PKK/YPG terrorists from Hasakah. How ironic, when we look at their past. How buddies turned against eachother.

Pro-Kurdish sources report YPG evacuates Kurds from the city. Kurdish Militant groups retreated from the city after suffering heavy casualties.

Back
Top Bottom