What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If Syrian Army wasn't in Hasakah and Qamishli , Another Kubani was happening there .

These scum Shias saved your *** in Erbil while the whole world were sleeping in summer .

These scum shias are the ones that will free not only kurds but the whole Iraq and Syria from terrorists otherwise Kurds and Sunnis can't even hold their cities .
Thats nonsense. Kobani is isolated enclave, they had very little weapons there thats why IS could easily advance. In fact they advanced thanks to tons of weapons captured from Shias. So its quite the opposite.

PS. Syrian army are Alawis, not Shias.

What i said is my personal opinon. Where as you claimed;

And i proved you wrong.

I'm not denying it. I'm refusing these baseless allegations.

You have no the right to talk about professionalism while referring to Turkish president as erDOGan.
proved wrong where?
oh I meant professional in respecting Syria... look who is talking here, what do you call Alasad, you and your ilk... lol and you can see in most of my post I never insulted Turkey, I always say AKP terrorists, unlike most of you here who insults my country and its national army...

anyways, something Syria has warned the whole world, chaos is contagious, and supporting it will back fire ..

‘Sleeper cells’: 3,000 in Turkey linked to ISIS, police report says — RT News

Syrian army are Syrian people, they are Syrians, it doesn't matter what their sect is, we Syrian live by this, Religion is of / for God and the homeland for all...
Syrians army are Syrian from all different sects and religions...
you are just saying what the western media propaganda plays to play its sectarian hatred game...

- SyAAF hit a YPG convoy moving from Qamishli to Hasakah.

- NDF captured 3 YPG members in Hasakah.

- SAA continued bombarding Kurdish neighbourhoods.

Syrian army are Syrian people, they are Syrians, it doesn't matter what their sect is, we Syrian live by this, Religion is of / for God and the homeland for all...
you are just saying what the western media propaganda plays to play its sectarian hatred game...
Syrian army before the war was more than 300 K + 300 K reserves. Now its 150 K. Where all they gone? :coffee:

Syrian army before the war was more than 300 K + 300 K reserves. Now its 150 K. Where all they gone? :coffee:

Syrian army before was 300k? mostly it was around 200k+, you have many that were killed in the war, and now Syrian army is composed of 150k, and there are still unused reserves, and don't forget the Syrian NDF around 200k, many army members left the army and joined NDF to stay close to home and other reasons...

proved wrong where?
oh I meant professional in respecting Syria... look who is talking here, what do you call Alasad, you and your ilk... lol and you can see in most of my post I never insulted Turkey, I always say AKP terrorists, unlike most of you here who insults my country and its national army...

anyways, something Syria has warned the whole world, chaos is contagious, and supporting it will back fire ..

Yet the majority of fighters and those killed are Alawites, as said by even Assadist propaganda themselves, Tartus was even named the capital of martyrs ironically. The ones who made it sectarian are the the Iranians by making a Shia vs Sunni fight, and they are using the age old tactic "he hit me and cried, and beat me to complain".

Yet the majority of fighters and those killed are Alawites, as said by even Assadist propaganda themselves, Tartus was even named the capital of martyrs ironically. The ones who made it sectarian are the the Iranians by making a Shia vs Sunni fight, and they are using the age old tactic "he hit me and cried, and beat me to complain".
the one who made us sectarian was muhammad bin abdul wahhab when he attacked najaf and karbala and killed every one after he destroyed the holy shrines

Thats nonsense. Kobani is isolated enclave, they had very little weapons there thats why IS could easily advance.

Kobane was not isolated a year ago , It had supply line from both east and west plus Turkey but Kurds didn't think ISIS would attack them .

This map is for June 1st 2014 :

s996sfdrc85oxpvm9y8g.jpg

They lost their territories because they neither had heavy weapons nor Air force and the same thing was happening in Erbil .

In fact they advanced thanks to tons of weapons captured from Shias

So you expected shias to get themselves killed for Kurds and Sunnis ?

When Kurds were just watching ISIS advancing in their towns and Sunnis welcoming ISIS in Mosul ?!!!

Alawites are a sect of Shiism for your information .

Kobane was not isolated a year ago , It had supply line from both east and west plus Turkey but Kurds didn't think ISIS would attack them .

This map is for June 1st 2014 :

s996sfdrc85oxpvm9y8g.jpg

They lost their territories because they neither had heavy weapons nor Air force and the same thing was happening in Erbil .
Your map clearly shows Kobane is isolated: West - Japabulus, East - Tel Abiad, South - Raqqah.

So you expected shias to get themselves killed for Kurds and Sunnis ?
I expect them not flee dropping weapons from lightly armed IS.

Alawites are a sect of Shiism for your information .
No, they are not. They dont have even mosques.

the one who made us sectarian was muhammad bin abdul wahhab when he attacked najaf and karbala and killed every one after he destroyed the holy shrines

The one who made the sectarian war was Ismail I of the Safavid Empire when he carried out brutal killings and massacres of Sunnis in Iran. He predates Andulawahab by 280 years almost, go read on the subject, that is the true origin of sectarianism.

The one who made the sectarian war was Ismail I of the Safavid Empire when he carried out brutal killings and massacres of Sunnis in Iran. He predates Andulawahab by 280 years almost, go read on the subject, that is the true origin of sectarianism.
the one who started the war was the dog salahudin who was a minister in the fatimid empire before he backstabbeand burned thier liberary in cairo snd looted their palace and destroyed and closed al zahra which today they call al azhar mosque for on hundred year trust me he was centuries befor shah ismail

proved wrong where?

Wow you just destroyed your own claims that Turkey is supporting isis. :lol:

From your own link...
Ankara has so far banned entry to 7,250 people from abroad who were planning to join the Islamic State jihadists, and has deported 1,165 would-be extremists.

Back
Top Bottom