What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

That's what the Persians said and than Umar ibn Al-Khattab wiped them out. :)

You really seem to hate the people who speak the truth. Then again, that's what most Iranians hate.

Just FYI, If you look at my signature, you see me say "Death to Daesh." You've also seen me denounce ISIS hundreds of times. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a broken radio. You have no argument.

U are a hardcore Chinese who support terrorism and even previously supported ISIS. Let me fine your previous ID

@Oscar

PS. do not report my post again to get deleted, otherwise ...

That's what the Persians said and than Umar ibn Al-Khattab wiped them out. :)

You really seem to hate the people who speak the truth. Then again, that's what most Iranians hate.

Just FYI, If you look at my signature, you see me say "Death to Daesh." You've also seen me denounce ISIS hundreds of times. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a broken radio. You have no argument.

U are a hardcore Chinese who support terrorism and even previously supported ISIS. Let me fine your previous ID

@Oscar

PS. do not report this post again to get deleted, Moron Chines Kid! , for three times! Soon u will get banned, if u report this post I will creat a thread in GH section .

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

you have noted on this thread who all are propagandists for isis/fsa/qaeda/nusra/jemah/taliban/hamas/ntc/ikhwaan/shabaab/hizb-ut-tahrir/ij... these propagandists and disinfo artists have their hands stained in the blood of 200,000+ libyans and 150,000+ syrians... these propagandists are tools in hands of cia and mi6... their ban from this forum would be in betterment of humanity.

Leave Hamas out of your tantrums you Zionist troll.

We never got wiped out.Arabs destroyed Egyptian and Syrian cultures and Languages but not that of us.we only accepted their religion.as a fact, We are still on the map and we form the most powerful state of the ME where everything is influenced by us.

And your like are getting eliminated one by one in Syria and Iraq by Iran.thanks to our power and technology.
I meant that he wiped out their Empire, and that was implied. But maybe your brain isn't developed enough to know that.
FYI, the "distinct Syrian and Egyptian cultures" were Greek and Roman, despite them being Arabs. This is what you would be calling imperialism, but obviously, anything for Iran's benefit.
Power and technology? HAHA. Fake just like your "Qaher-313."

@Oscar

PS. do not report this post again to get deleted, Moron ! For three times! Soon u will get banned, if u report this post I will creat a thread in GH section .
I've never reported any of your posts, and for the last damn time, I'm not Chinese.

We never got wiped out.Arabs destroyed Egyptian and Syrian cultures and Languages but not that of us.we only accepted their religion.as a fact, We are still on the map and we form the most powerful state of the ME where everything is influenced by us.

And your like are getting eliminated one by one in Syria and Iraq by Iran.thanks to our power and technology.

Iranian culture and society was indeed wiped out by the Safavids. When Ismail I invaded Iran and forcefully converted the Sunni population to Shia and massacred loads of Iranians to forcefully convert them. He destroyed many places of significance in Iranian history for his social engineering campaign.

So no, you are not the same, you are not old Iran, old Iran died when the Safavids came.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranian culture and society was indeed wiped out by the Safavids. When Ismail I invaded Iran and forcefully converted the Sunni population to Shia and massacred loads of Iranians to forcefully convert them. He destroyed many places of significance in Iranian history for his social engineering campaign.

So no, you are not the same, you are not old Iran, old Iran died when the Safavids came.

STFU filty liar !!!!!

List of Shia Muslim dynasties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranians are Shia because of Ahlulbayt in Irani & Iraq.

FYI 90% of Abbasid architect, enginier and... were Iranians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firstly, you are wrong about it and secondly,the change of sect is not equal to the change of culture.its part of it.People change as time goes on.but we are still Iranians.we have our own languages, cultrual events, calender,foods, holidays...

And more importantly we feel like being Iranians.

STFU filty liar !!!!!

Iranians are Shia because of Ahlulbayt Irani & Iraq, do not compare your filthy najdi devil with an Iranian.

FYI most (90%) of Abbasid architect, enginier and... were Iranians.

Does the truth sting? Your people were Sunnis, you are only Shia now because your ancestors were given a choice some time ago to either convert to twelver shiasm or face death. This is the truth, this is the reality. You can go read for yourself.

It wasn't Arabs that destroyed Iran you are correct, but it was Ismail I that completely destroyed Iran and shaped it in his own image. If you don't believe me you are free to read from a thousand sources that agree with my statement.

Leave Hamas out of your tantrums you Zionist troll.

"zionist troll"... now that is seriously funny... by the way, do you ever see my user-name and profile-picture??

or is it just your way of deflecting hamas crimes??

Firstly, you are wrong about it and secondly,the change of sect is not equal to the change of culture.its part of it.People change as time goes on.but we are still Iranians.we have our own languages, cultrual events, calender,foods, holidays...

And more importantly we feel like being Iranians.

I did not make any of this stuff up, your language, your cultural events and even your holidays were heavily diluted by Ismail I in his quest to shape his new land in his own image. Again, if you don't believe you can go and read for yourself, many books were written in the subject, and I know many of them are banned in Iran, but I believe you can get them via Internet if you know where and how to look.

Does the truth sting? Your people were Sunnis, you are only Shia now because your ancestors were given a choice some time ago to either convert to twelver shiasm or face death. This is the truth, this is the reality. You can go read for yourself.

It wasn't Arabs that destroyed Iran you are correct, but it was Ismail I that completely destroyed Iran and shaped it in his own image. If you don't believe me you are free to read from a thousand sources that agree with my statement.
Wahhabi propaganda ! ! ! ! !

Anyway u were slaves of Ottamans and Mongols for 700 years, Plus Iranian empires before and after Islam conquared many parts of Arabia.

Even at time of Abbasids many Iranian generals fought with Abbasids, I think @SALMAN AL-FARSI can explain about Iranian Shia generals.

Abbasid devils martyred Shia Imams.

Last edited:
"zionist troll"... now that is seriously funny... by the way, do you ever see my user-name and profile-picture??

or is it just your way of deflecting hamas crimes??

No it isn't funny, you're a Zionist nut. Only you think it's funny because you're the one doing the trolling. You never condemned Israel in any manner, only did anti-Palestinian propaganda. Obvious troll like you should be banned now. You have nothing to do with Arab world, you are Indian. Mind your own business.

Kollang said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

uhhh ... lord ...

Wahhabi propaganda ! ! ! ! !

Anyway u were slaves of Ottamans and Mongols for 700 years, Plus Iranian empires before and after Islam conquared many parts of Arabia.
What Iranian empire?
You mean Turkic, and Arabic empires who ruled Iran?
I think the new drug you guys are smoking, is really strong.

Back
Top Bottom