What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You can try that first and see the consequences.

Russia cant do anything directly to Turkey, plus it will invoke article 5 of NATO. If sea route is blocked, russia have no way of reaching syria, or have to go around whole of Europe and still go through european waters. Its just a last resort measure i guess.

i think russia will use iran territory for reaching Syria through iraq regions under Shia militants if turkey denies route to them
Russia cant do anything directly to Turkey, plus it will invoke article 5 of NATO. If sea route is blocked, russia have no way of reaching syria, or have to go around whole of Europe and still go through european waters. Its just a last resort measure i guess.

NATO will not do anything. Trust me, you are deluding yourself. NATO is just an organisation that benefit Christian countries community. You can repeat 100times but it will not change a fact. Erdogan even need to apologise and compensate Russian when they shot down a Russian warplane few years ago and where is the NATO?

You can try that first and see the consequences.
You are mentioning nato but forget that US=nato
If russians attack Turkey(won’t happen) from russian territory then US will get involved not because they want to save Turkey but because they have geopolitical interests
And of course when Turkey invokes article 5
US navy will rush to get parked in black sea and trust me Russia hates that scenario the most

Againg you with your post, Turkey can not buy S400 and things like that. When we block what will be te next?:-)
I never say u cant buy S400. Sure you can buy but some brag about buying S400 and F-35 together! :rolleyes:

i think russia will use iran territory for reaching Syria through iraq regions under Shia militants if turkey denies route to them
That will be a long route involving huge land to cross. The advantage of latakia and others will be lost as sea lanes will be too long and vulnerable.

people who think turkey can block the Bosporus straight are absolutely stupid.

that would be an immediate declaration of war, and it would lead to the immediate end of the monterux convention and would lead to the Bosporus and dandelles being designated official international transit ways. leading to turkey losing control over it permenantly ..

Turkey really REALLY doesn't want to open that pandoras box. Russia would immidiatly dispatch a naval fleet there and challenge the Turkish stance. and see if the turks try and stop it by force. which would be an unprovoked military attack on a nuclear superpower...

There is no way on earth Russia would or could stand by and let them get denied access.... A nuclear war for Russia is more apatizing then that ….

there is a 0% chance turkey is that stupid...

as far as air routes go... Russian aircraft can easily go thru Iran/Iraq like they had been doing for a large chunk of this war.

Back
Top Bottom