What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

ERaiUGGW4AAOd_h

I don't speak Arabic.... but I don't see anything wrong from appearance here...

these are 2 military aged men, captured in an area that's been in terrorist control for years.... There is no way on earth these 2 are not at a minimum sympathisers and almost certainly fighters or in some way associated in the terrorist cause..

none of these trash wear proper uniform.. how in the hell is a soldier not supposed to be suspicious of them? how is a soldier to know one of these isn't a moderate head chopper hiding some moderate suicide bomb up his a..ss?

you interrogate them and find out.... they better have a proper innocent explanation of why these military aged men did not leave territory fallen into terrorists hands... they don't look disabled.... and how have they been making a living these past years?

ive seen average videos of police in the west being 20x times more brutal to average people they arrest (especially black/minorities)

Turkey needs to establish air superiority. Deploy those F16s and UCAVs.

Russia cant even reach syria if Turkey blocks air, sea and lamd routes. I guess erdogan is just being soft on russia.

The evolving situation between russia and Turkey gives opportunity to europe to weaken russia through Turkey. Turkey should not have repaired relations with russia after downing their jet. Turkey seems to have divergent path to russia. They should return S400 and get back with F35 program. Already about 12 jets are ready for Turkey, this can totally change syrian airspace balance.

You can try that first and see the consequences.
Russia can't to anything, if Turkey blocks access to Syria. The Russians would have to find an alternative route, which they can do.

It's not like the Russians'll go to war with the Turks. They may be geopolitical rivals, but they aren't stupid enough to start world war 3.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom