What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Caliphate will be formed in ab instant without much war or struggle. When it comes it will come with combined will of muslims around the world. It will not come with violence and war. Allah Hates violence and bloodshed.

People like @500 should come and explain to us how and why an ISIS "commander" is using M16 rifle with scope on it...who gave it to them??SMH! I still dont buy it that US isnt indirectly helping ISIS, especially in SYria and Afghanistan.
snapshot-M16 seized from ISIS commander battles for syria video report from aug 12.jpg

But how come this ISIS warriors never , appear inside Israel
That is the million dollar question

The appear to only assemble to destabalize Muslim countries
and they always attack GCC + US enemies - Assad, Shiite Iraqi govt, Tehran, Taliban....No coincidence!! this is what makes me very suspicious. Wikipedia still has no entry for the serious and deadly attack in Tehran by ISIS. if you dont believe, go search Wikipedia for it.

People like @500 should come and explain to us how and why an ISIS "commander" is using M16 rifle with scope on it...who gave it to them??SMH! I still dont buy it that US isnt indirectly helping ISIS, especially in SYria and Afghanistan.
View attachment 575384

and they always attack GCC + US enemies - Assad, Shiite Iraqi govt, Tehran, Taliban....No coincidence!! this is what makes me very suspicious. Wikipedia still has no entry for the serious and deadly attack in Tehran by ISIS. if you dont believe, go search Wikipedia for it.
1) There was never any ISIS in al Habit.
2) Today u can by a night scope on internet.

You are swallowing shitty Russian propaganda for imbeciles.

2) Today u can by a night scope on internet.
LMAO...can you show me where i can buy military grade scope that fits on M16 on internet? stop talking BS bro! you also said on the Bavar 373 thread that since bavar isnt kinetic AD system its just "regular SAM"....LMAOOO...thats what you say when you dont want to admit your adversaries have good military technology. i see what you did.
You are swallowing shitty Russian propaganda for imbeciles.
No. you're the one swallowing US and ISraeli govts propaganda that they can fight and win wars today. They cant. sorry. THey have good technology, and they only hit weak countries or proxy militias,thats it, so they are both SCARED currently about war with enabled countries(they cant even take out Maduro). You bought that propaganda so pls leave me out of it. im for truth, you're for lies. simple as that. you said Assad committed genocide...well if he did why isnt the UN/ICJ/ICC agreeing with you? HUH? exactly...he committed genocide in your mind..thats it. cheers.

LMAO...can you show me where i can buy military grade scope that fits on M16 on internet? stop talking BS bro! you also said on the Bavar 373 thread that since bavar isnt kinetic AD system its just "regular SAM"....LMAOOO...thats what you say when you dont want to admit your adversaries have good military technology. i see what you did.

No. you're the one swallowing US and ISraeli govts propaganda that they can fight and win wars today. They cant. sorry. THey have good technology, and they only hit weak countries or proxy militias,thats it, so they are both SCARED currently about war with enabled countries(they cant even take out Maduro). You bought that propaganda so pls leave me out of it. im for truth, you're for lies. simple as that. you said Assad committed genocide...well if he did why isnt the UN/ICJ/ICC agreeing with you? HUH? exactly...he committed genocide in your mind..thats it. cheers.

www.amazon.com/Armasight-ORION-Night-Vision-Rifle/dp/B007SYJ3OK

Everyone with IQ over 60 can figure pout that there was never any ISIS in al Habit and that u can easily buy a scope on internet. All you need is google. But u can't and swallow cheap Putin's propaganda for imbeciles.

www.amazon.com/Armasight-ORION-Night-Vision-Rifle/dp/B007SYJ3OK

Everyone with IQ over 60 can figure pout that there was never any ISIS in al Habit and that u can easily buy a scope on internet. All you need is google. But u can't and swallow cheap Putin's propaganda for imbeciles.

BUt on the description of this scope:
Important information
Legal Disclaimer
As a condition of purchase the buyer certifies they are a Citizen of the USA, agrees to not export this item out of the USA, agrees to not provide to foreign persons within the USA (including to Foreign Embassies in the USA), and agrees to not resell to a third party with the intent to export (including to US Government Agencies). If this item is lost, stolen, or destroyed, the buyer agrees to report the date of incident and associated serial number to Armasight corporation.

So, NO, you cant legally buy and send this to ISIS or send it out of US, so once again, you are contradicted. Its not even mainly a military scope:
and aiming capabilities for the most demanding sports shooters, hunters, and security personnel
Can you try again? you tried to feed me BS but i threw it up..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom