What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Who cares about Saddam, he's dead. I was a kid anyway back then anyway, was more concerned with watching cartoons than watching Saddam.
So yo're admitting you dont even understand Iraq's "full picture". If you dont understand history, then you cant understand the future or current events. But im not surprised.

Look most sunnis hate ISIS, so trying to pull the "WHY DIDNT YOU CONDEMN ISIS..." card isn't going to work.
Actually they dont, because the Sunni support was necessary for ISIS to be what it is today. Besides Sunnis supported ISI and ISIS as revenge/protection from the Shiites in Iraq who were now the bosses of Iraq. The tables turned.

Lol prove that I'm a saddam fanboy. You won't be able to. But you should at least try to make it look like you aren't saying random lies.
I didnt say you were a Saddam fanboy, i said that MAYBE you were. get over yourself and your focus on petty details.

You have no facts, just random accusations and whataboutoury.
This is always what people who dont understand the ME or have good knowledge say to me. So i already know i understand the ME way better than you. Go check my posts.What random lie did i say? Imo you dont understand crap, but you're decent at playing I-support-victims.

So yo're admitting you dont even understand Iraq's "full picture". If you dont understand history, then you cant understand the future or current events. But im not surprised.

Actually they dont, because the Sunni support was necessary for ISIS to be what it is today. Besides Sunnis supported ISI and ISIS as revenge/protection from the Shiites in Iraq who were now the bosses of Iraq. The tables turned.

I didnt say you were a Saddam fanboy, i said that MAYBE you were. get over yourself and your focus on petty details.

This is always what people who dont understand the ME or have good knowledge say to me. So i already know i understand the ME way better than you. Go check my posts.What random lie did i say? Imo you dont understand crap, but you're decent at playing I-support-victims.

No I said who cares about Saddam because he's old news. Talk about the present instead of focusing on crimes committing almost 20 years ago.

Make a poll on this forum. Ask if sunnis support or condemn ISIS. It'll disprove your lies pretty quickly.

Well I'm not so don't say random garbage even if you want to use "maybe" because the implication of what trying to paint me as is pretty clear. Now you're being pedantic with words.

No they say it to you because you literally are a very ignorant person who has a tendancy for throwing around lies and slander. I've met of you western Assad fanboys, it's a trait you guys have.

Abu Sufyan (ra) became Muslim, he died a noble sahaba. He even lost his eyes fighting in Muslim wars, for example he lost one eye in the battle of Yarmouk against the Byzantines. So your argument is mute.
NO, Sufyani family were Islam enemy. His father was prophet main enemy. himself was Imam Ali enemy and ordered to kill Imam Hassan and his son Yazid lanat allah killed Imam Hosein in Karbala.

Oh yes, girls dressing bad and smoking is beautiful right. Do you have any sense of Islam at all? Will you encourage your wife or mother to do something like that?
It's depend to them. I won't stop them if they want that.

NO, Sufyani family were Islam enemy. His father was prophet main enemy. himself was Imam Ali enemy and ordered to kill Imam Hassan and his son Yazid lanat allah killed Imam Hosein in Karbala.

It's depend to them. I won't stop them if they want that.

Abu Sufyan became Muslim. His past is irrelevant. When people enter Islam, their past sins are forgiven.

Then you're a dayooth.

I follow that war from first days, know exactly how it developed plus I communicate with Arabs and Syrians and know from first source very well whats going it.
I know you know better than me.
For that reason I am calling you propagandist b/c you unlike Pakistanis here know exactly what is happening and who is defending itself and who came from thousands kilometers away to Syria to fight against legitimate Syrian government.

Abu Sufyan became Muslim. His past is irrelevant. When people enter Islam, their past sins are forgiven.

Then you're a dayooth.
I don't accept that he became Muslim to protect his wealth and later use this wealth to destroy Islam from within.
better to finish this discussion because clearly you don't want accept they fight with prophet family son after son.

No they say it to you because you literally are a very ignorant person who has a tendancy for throwing around lies and slander. I've met of you western Assad fanboys, it's a trait you guys have.
They call me ignorant and tell me i dont know what im talking about because i deliver that truth dose that gets them triggered. facts! Im all about truth, reality and fairness. Remember- the truth hurts.

But dont worry and keep posting...we'll find out who knows anything soon.

D79p6F-XoAE6kjf.jpg

Iranian jumbo jets delivers arms to T4 airbase. So Assad could slaughter more civilians.

In addition to indiscriminate bombings of towns Putin aka Khamenai mercenaries are regularly burning fields to starve civilians:

D79p6F-XoAE6kjf.jpg

Iranian jumbo jets delivers arms to T4 airbase. So Assad could slaughter more civilians.

In addition to indiscriminate bombings of towns Putin aka Khamenai mercenaries are regularly burning fields to starve civilians:

Deliver Kornet missiles? Iran reverse engineered Kornet and makes thousands of these.

Khamenai aka Putin mercenaries bomb market in Maarat an Numan righgt before Eid.

D8HzN_sWsAAorU0.jpg

D8H4ERYXkAEBOwz.jpg

D8H-hBcW4AASpjx.jpg

at least 3 civilians murdered.

At nights they burn fields with incendiary cluster bombs:

No air defense. Then again they are mainly using Smerch which is like ground launched bombs.

There are videos too. Simply too graphic to post.

Khamenai aka Putin forces slaughtered little kids tonight on Eid eve too.

https://twitter.com/worldonalert
I understand what you're doing on this thread - You're manipulatively showing everyone "civilian violations" by "Khameini gangs" and "Assad the butcher" so that people emotionally turn against Assad instead of analyzing the situation logically. Makes me more suspicous that you're an agent, maybe IDF or Israeli govt. Its too methodical and consistent so there's a hidden agenda.

Back
Top Bottom