What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You ask question from me and you answer it.
So what was purpose of asking question.
We call that propaganda.
And for more clarification your posts are wrong Iran from first was disagree with Idlib operation at this time and this way, however I am sure you know better than me what is happening.
And for your understanding I condemn any attack that have aim to kill civilians.
I hope Syrian and others be more precise and put civilians life before Terorists who come from chechenestan or east turkestan to kill Syrians to reach to their bastard seven virgins.

What the **** are you saying ??

Today's I am understanding loneliness of Imam Ali.:(
Do you know what happened in siffin battle? so read carefully

When the army of Mu'awiya was about to be defeated they put up copies of Qur'an on their spearheads, as a sign of agreeing that Qur'an be the arbiter in settling their dispute), requiring troops to walk away from Imam Ali (a)'s army. Eventually, some arbiters were elected in order to judge between the two parties, and the battle ended with no result. 'Ammar and Khuzayma martyred in this battle.
my friend Ali said I am live Quran but ............

they answer him in the way you are answering me.

they blamed Imam Ali as one who killing muslims and Muawiah lanat allah as who care about Muslim life.

These bastard are come from all of the world to kill Syrians.
East Turkistan, Chechen, France, ...... .
At the first days they had slogan of sending all Christians to Beirut and killing all Alavis and Shi'as.
I'm sure if they had success nobody here care like nobody caring about what Saudis are doing in Yemen.

Do you know what is cost of wars on Syrians. Cities become empty from young men and only women and children left. War has two side.
The *Sufiyani* movement (*Abu Sufiyan* father of Moaviah lanat allah, the greatest idol worshipper of Mecca and number 1 enemy of Prophet Muhammad PBUH) movement has killed thousands of Muslims in Yemen and Syria but the blame is for Iranians, Syrians and Yemenis because they are fighting back against Zio wahhabi Najdi baboons.

You ask question from me and you answer it.
So what was purpose of asking question.
You had years to condemn bombings and u never did it.

OK lets ask specific question. Since February 2019 Assad, Khamenai and Putin forces are indicriminately bombing towns in Idlib on daily basis. Do you condemn it?

And for more clarification your posts are wrong Iran from first was disagree with Idlib operation at this time and this way, however I am sure you know better than me what is happening.
I repeat: the slaughter in Idlib started right after Iran-Putin meeting in February. On this meeting Rouhani urged to start the slaughter in Idlin.

Iran supplies money, fuel, weapons and mercenares to Assad so the slaughter would be possible.

Without Iran Assad wont hold even a year. He will do anything u order him. I doubt Alawis are happy to send their children to die in Idlib, its Khamenai regime and Putin who urges them to do it.

Are we playing a game of balance now?
So because you killed 10k civilians it's ok because ASSad killed more?
So... A 10 times rapist is less of a criminal than a 500 time rapist?

Do you even understand your post? can't you smell you double standard?
So how many time should you kill to be called a murderer? once? twice? or a hundred time?

And that's only the dead... not even going to the ''apartheid''' state of yours and your colonial stance in Palestine...
10 K is total number of casualties in 30 years not civilians. Lets compare Israel to Assad:

1) Israel gave Palestinians a wide autonomy
Assad never gave anything like this.

2) Israel offered Palestinians a state
Assad offers only two options: bow to him or die.

3) Israel upholds all cease fire agreements
Assad broke every single cease fire.

4) Israel sends massive humanitarian aid on daily basis, even under fire.
Assad starves his opponents to death and surrender.

5) Israel uses only precise weapons when Gaza fires hundreds of rockets at Israeli towns.
Assad indiscriminately bombs towns even when they do nothing at all.

There is nothing similar. What else do u expect Israel to do? To surrender?

OK lets ask specific question. Since February 2019 Assad, Khamenai and Putin forces are indicriminately bombing towns in Idlib on daily basis. Do you condemn it?
Turkey has responsibility to fight and clean Terrorists from Idlib and if he fail, Syrian would do that.
Again you didn't read my post, I clearly said, I condemn strongly any attack and bombing that have aim to hurt civilians.

I repeat: the slaughter in Idlib started right after Iran-Putin meeting in February. On this meeting Rouhani urged to start the slaughter in Idlin.

Iran supplies money, fuel, weapons and mercenares to Assad so the slaughter would be possible.

Without Iran Assad wont hold even a year. He will do anything u order him. I doubt Alawis are happy to send their children to die in Idlib, its Khamenai regime and Putin who urges them to do it.
There is not slaughter in Idlib, that is war and like any other war have two side. Syrians are paying price of Terrorists blind bombing on their cities, and Syrian government have responsibility to push terrorists back from cities.

Turkey has responsibility to fight and clean Terrorists from Idlib and if he fail, Syrian would do that.
The biggest terrorists in Syria are:

1) Khamenai mercenaries.
2) Putin mercenaries.
3) Assad mercenaries.

Again you didn't read my post, I clearly said, I condemn strongly any attack and bombing that have aim to hurt civilians.
You say u condemn bombing of civilians (without even mentioning the perpetrators). In same time you support the offensive in Idlib which is nothing but indiscriminate bombing of civilians and scorched earth terrorist policy. Thats simply disgusting hypocrisy.

Well u belong to most hypocrite regime in history. Which calls itself Islamic yet commits mass slaughter of Muslims on Ramadan for sake of corrupt atheist dictator and his gay drunk generals.

There is not slaughter in Idlib
No its a pure slaughter. Towns and villages in Idlib are bombed mercilessly every day. More than 200,000 people fled (that's in addition to 12 MILLION u already expelled).

Thats simply unbelievable level of sadism: first you bombed people till they fled to Idlib. Now u bomb them in Idlib.

You openly support that slaughter.

Syrians are paying price of Terrorists blind bombing on their cities, and Syrian government have responsibility to push terrorists back from cities.
Spare me of that disgusting lie. No one bombed anything before u launched the slaughter in Idlib. After thousands of bombs pounding towns rebels launched couple rockets in retaliation and u cry its terrorism.

Stop that hypocrisy for gods sake.

The biggest terrorists in Syria are:

1) Khamenai mercenaries.
2) Putin mercenaries.
3) Assad mercenaries.
Syrians are fighting in Idlib for world. You must be thanks full to god because you are not in Idlib sis, otherwise they would sell you as infidel to be sex slave.

you can not change place of victims and Terrorists.
see the blow video to understand what slaughterer mean

Agreed.

Although the Iranian will only cry for about 60% of iraqi Muslims, he will justify the death of the other 40%.
OVergeneralization. You're trolling with your dubious stats with no context or backup.

No its a pure slaughter. Towns and villages in Idlib are bombed mercilessly every day. More than 200,000 people fled (that's in addition to 12 MILLION u already expelled).
In reality like what I said these people killed by Terrorists and displaced by Terrorists.
most of those people were Syrian government supporters and force to leave their homes when Terrorists come.
Terrorists killed them and displaced them.

you can not change reality by your lies and propaganda.
people killed and displaced by ISIS and FSA and Nusra in Syria. These numbers show why it's important to finish Terrorists in Syria as soon as possible.

OVergeneralization. You're trolling with your dubious stats with no context or backup.

No it's because you don't understand what those statistics represent. I know you're an iranian/assadist fanboy so you'll argue in their favour so it's be expected you'd blindly back them.

40% is around what the sunni population of Iraq is around, give or take a few percentages. Seeing as Iranian backed/funded/trained militias commit various crimes against sunnis in Iraq, it's obvious they don't care about those Iraqis.

In reality like what I said these people killed by Terrorists and displaced by Terrorists.
most of those people were Syrian government supporters and force to leave their homes when Terrorists come.

people killed and displaced by ISIS and FSA and Nusra in Syria. These numbers show why it's important to finish Terrorists in Syria as soon as possible.

The biggest terrorists are Assad, ISIS and the Iranian backed militias. They stand head and shoulders above the rest in the sheer number of crimes.

The only one posting propaganda here is you.

The biggest terrorists are Assad, ISIS and the Iranian backed militias. They stand head and shoulders above the rest in the sheer number of crimes.

The only one posting propaganda here is you.
Watch these
I am not speaking from air
there is well documented and proved reality about what happened

What the **** are you saying ??

Today's I am understanding loneliness of Imam Ali.:(
Do you know what happened in siffin battle? so read carefully

When the army of Mu'awiya was about to be defeated they put up copies of Qur'an on their spearheads, as a sign of agreeing that Qur'an be the arbiter in settling their dispute), requiring troops to walk away from Imam Ali (a)'s army. Eventually, some arbiters were elected in order to judge between the two parties, and the battle ended with no result. 'Ammar and Khuzayma martyred in this battle.
my friend Ali said I am live Quran but ............

they answer him in the way you are answering me.

they blamed Imam Ali as one who killing muslims and Muawiah lanat allah as who care about Muslim life.

These bastard are come from all of the world to kill Syrians.
East Turkistan, Chechen, France, ...... .
At the first days they had slogan of sending all Christians to Beirut and killing all Alavis and Shi'as.
I'm sure if they had success nobody here care like nobody caring about what Saudis are doing in Yemen.

Do you know what is cost of wars on Syrians. Cities become empty from young men and only women and children left. War has two side.

Much of this post literally has nothing to do with the Syrian war.

Oh yeh? You guys recruit men from Iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and make them go kill syrians. The biggest killers of Syrians are Assad, Russia and the iranian regime.

@Dubious This guy is cursing the sahaba Muwaiyah "Muawiah lanat allah" thats what he says ^

No it's because you don't understand what those statistics represent. I know you're an iranian/assadist fanboy so you'll argue in their favour so it's be expected you'd blindly back them.
I guess i am and i dont intend to change soon. deal with it cuz i'll smash your bad arguments going against them. facts.

40% is around what the sunni population of Iraq is around, give or take a few percentages. Seeing as Iranian backed/funded/trained militias commit various crimes against sunnis in Iraq, it's obvious they don't care about those Iraqis.
Oh so you have sympathy for Sunnis UNDER Shia govt in Iraq only NOW? why? what about Saddam's abuse of Shiites for over 2 decades all the while Shiites were 60% of IRaq's population. Where's your accounting for that? maybe you're an Iraqi sunni + Saddam fan boy, aka losing side, thats why you're bitter. Do you know how much ISIS and sunni groups were kidnapping and killing Shiites in Baghdad during the US war in Iraq? When you want to talk about whose killing who please do good accounting. You cant account for one side, then play victim for the other.

Spare me of ur sick lies and propaganda.

Its 100% clear that people flee from your criminal bombings:

I follow that war from first days, know exactly how it developed plus I communicate with Arabs and Syrians and know from first source very well whats going it.

I guess i am and i dont intend to change soon. deal with it cuz i'll smash your bad arguments going against them. facts.

Oh so you have sympathy for Sunnis UNDER Shia govt in Iraq only NOW? why? what about Saddam's abuse of Shiites for over 2 decades all the while Shiites were 60% of IRaq's population. Where's your accounting for that? maybe you're an Iraqi sunni + Saddam fan boy, aka losing side, thats why you're bitter. Do you know how much ISIS and sunni groups were kidnapping and killing Shiites in Baghdad during the US war in Iraq? When you want to talk about whose killing who please do good accounting. You cant account for one side, then play victim for the other.

Who cares about Saddam, he's dead. I was a kid anyway back then anyway, was more concerned with watching cartoons than watching Saddam.

Look most sunnis hate ISIS, so trying to pull the "WHY DIDNT YOU CONDEMN ISIS..." card isn't going to work.

Lol prove that I'm a saddam fanboy. You won't be able to. But you should at least try to make it look like you aren't saying random lies.

You have no facts, just random accusations and whataboutoury.

@Dubious This guy is cursing the sahaba Muwaiyah "Muawiah lanat allah" thats what he says ^
Muwiah was son of Abu sufyan main prophet enemy while Ali was first man who become Muslim.
----------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Syria.

Muwiah was son of Abu sufyan main prophet enemy while Ali was first man who become Muslim.
----------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Syria.

Abu Sufyan (ra) became Muslim, he died a noble sahaba. He even lost his eyes fighting in Muslim wars, for example he lost one eye in the battle of Yarmouk against the Byzantines. So your argument is mute.

Oh yes, girls dressing bad and smoking is beautiful right. Do you have any sense of Islam at all? Will you encourage your wife or mother to do something like that?

Back
Top Bottom