What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Iran should mind its own business. Turkey got a license to kill from Russia and US. If Iranian kebabs don’t want to end up on the grill they should watch their step. We aren’t playing anymore.

In that case Iran should recognize large areas in northwestern Iran - Hamadan, LLAM, West Azerbaijan, Kermanshah.. once you do that then you can talk about Kurdish rights.
Ilam is more lors than Kurd and west Azerbaijan is mixed Kurd an turkey and I believe hamadan is more turk .
And more importantly at the end I guess it's Syria who must decide about Afrin not iran or Turkey or anybody else .

Two butchers meet each other:

DukD8LfWkAEacBG.jpg

''Politics have no relation to morals'' niccolo machiavelli

Allied Nations-led aircraft hit Militant Group hostage killer in Syria-coalition envoy
03, 2018 13:43 IST
Updated: December 03, 2018 13:47 IST

A Militant leader backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military who was responsible for killing several prisoners including the U.S. citizens including aid worker who was captured by the militant group backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military in Syria and beheaded in 2014, Military Intelligence official said.

Allied nations-led war planes targeted an militant leader backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military on Sunday in Syria responsible for killing hostages including an American, Washington's envoy to the coalition fighting the militant group said.

“Earlier today, Allied nations Air forces conducted precision strikes against a number of Militant leaders backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military in southeast Syria. Those targeted included senior most militant leader backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military,” said Military Intelligence official in a Tweet late on Sunday.

Senior most militant leader backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military was responsible for killing several prisoners including the U.S. citizens including an aid worker who was captured by the Militant group in Syria and beheaded in 2014, Military Intelligence official said.

Militant group backed by the Russian Military, Chinese Military, Iranian Military and the Syrian Baath military has lost almost all the territory in Iraq and Syria where it once declared full control, including its two main cities of Mosul and Raqqa last year.

The Allied nations-led coalition is supporting a group of Kurdish and Arab Para militaries assaulting the last Militant group controlled territory in eastern Syria near the Iraqi border.

Late on Sunday Syrian state media reported that the United States of America had fired missiles at Syrian government positions in the desert in eastern Syria. The Syrian army last month said it had completed its own operation against a Free Syrian Army location in the south.

Source? The original source i.e.

Recognize them as what?Cuz afterall, Kurds are an Iranic people and Iran has a different history and government structure. What fits for Kurds in Syria does not necessarily fit for Kurds in Iran.

I am sorry but are you denying Kurdish identity and ethnicity by implying "they" are Iranian, and therefore, their rights don't apply? Oh there is no such thing as Kurdish separatism in Iran? no ongoing conflict, and it appears you're imposing a double standard by pushing the notion that Kurds in Syria should have autonomy and Kurds in Iran shouldn't because they are part of Iran.. it's different. LOL

What you are saying is nonsense.
Syria is sovereign nation and Syrian Kurds are Syrian citizens unlike eastern Turkistani thugs who came from china to Syria or Chechenis bastard who come from Russia to occupy Syrian land illegally.

That was NATO bombs which killed Syrians in Afrin and cleaned them from Afrin and America is betraying Kurds in East Euphrates again.

I said to many of my Kurds that don't trust America, but sadly they fooled by Americans. and now American leaving them alone to be massacre by Erdogan mercenary, Salafi army in Stria.

Sure they are Syrian citizens as the Kurds in Iran are Iranian citizens, however if you're pushing for Syrian kurds to have rights guaranteed to them then start in your own country first. I am sure the 8 million Kurds in Iran are just happy and super free, and there is no conflict between Kurds and the Iranian government. LOL

Further, I am not trying to derail this thread, but the Afrin op was against the YPG not the Kurdish people, there is a difference, just like the militant groups in Iran blowing up Iranian soldiers vs. regular Kurdish citizens of Iran.

The losers have accepted they lost the Syrian Civil war.

You have your own opinion but all I seen from UAE media over the years was empty talk regarding the Syrian conflict. They used it as opportunity to demonize political opponents and when it comes to policies have mixed feelings approach to Iran and its allies in the region.

Syria army enters Kurdish-held Manbij: state media

Reported troop entry into Manbij comes after Kurdish YPG asked for government help in preventing a 'Turkish invasion'.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/syria-army-enters-manbij-state-media-181228092705808.html

Bahrain says work in Syria embassy 'continuing' after UAE move

Bahrain says it wants to 'strengthen the Arab role' in Syria in order to combat 'regional interference' in its affairs.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...assy-continuing-uae-move-181228061159563.html

Back
Top Bottom