What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assad survived them all and he has Trump joining in the fight as the new sidekick!

assadvsworldleader.jpg

Assad survived them all and he has Trump joining in the fight as the new sidekick!

View attachment 352996

I wouldn't be too sure. Trump is a Zionist. He will go after Assad's sorry ***. Once Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel, all hell breaks loose. Don't forget, all 8 of Trump's grand kids are Jewish.

In a footage released by the Russian Defence Ministry, Russian fighter jets are seen launching long-range cruise missiles to destroy alleged positions of al-Nusra Front and the Islamic State in Syria. The aircrafts took off from an unidentified air base located in Russia. As seen in the footage, they are refeulled twice en route to the Mediterranean Sea from where they released the cruise missiles. The strikes have reportedly destroyed rebels’ ammunition depots and a plant for weapons production, said the Defence Ministry.

I wouldn't be too sure. Trump is a Zionist. He will go after Assad's sorry ***. Once Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel, all hell breaks loose. Don't forget, all 8 of Trump's grand kids are Jewish.
Nope, he is not and I think the ones that he will be going after will be ISIS and the GCC that are fueling the conflict.
I don't think Trump will go that far on Jerusalem question. You have to differenciate between campaign talk and implementing policy ..Jerusalem will pass congress.

Trumps new CIA director:
index.php

index.php

Trumps new National Security advisor:
index.php

index.php

16:20
Russian Defense Ministry supplying Tartus base with patrol boats, auxiliary technical equipment - source

Trumps new CIA director:
index.php

index.php

Trumps new National Security advisor:
index.php

index.php

I thought assad said that Trump was his natural ally, why are these henchmen of his natural ally behaving this way? Perhaps they didn't understand what Trump wanted them to say.

Everything Russian propaganda says is a lie.

What makes you think that Aleppo is not going to fall? Both Putin and assad are highly optimistic about their complete victory after Trump's victory. Don't you think they have a very good reason to be optimistic?

Zionists support Kurdistan .
Iran supports Kurdistan
But, you don't care, you are terrorist.

Serbs fought BULGARIANS , TURKS, AUSTRIA-HUNGARIANS.. why?Because those nations were fighting for freedom,. Unlike Serbs

My friend. these nations fought ZIONISTS.:

Germany
Turkey
Bulgaria
Austria-Hungary

Arabs too later on.

Where is your stupid Iran? lol When did they ever fight Zionists?

Also, why would those Central Asian TURKS fight for zionists when they're not even Muslim, and care little for ME? You just make up rubbish as you go along.

You are no Serb. Stop trolling.

Iranians are too gutless to show their real flags. And too scared to fight Zionists. :lol:

That idiot is not Russian. They're all Iranian trolls. That is what they do, hide behind other nations flags and spread garbage.

But but Iran always bark against Zionists they hate zionists so much they even call some sects of Muslims zionists and their puppets. Their Ayatollas pray day n night for the destruction of Israel and some Muslim countries. Fear the Persian pussy

But but Iran always bark against Zionists they hate zionists so much they even call some sects of Muslims zionists and their puppets. Their Ayatollas pray day n night for the destruction of Israel and some Muslim countries. Fear the Persian pussy
I don't know how one(Shias) can hate a whole sect of people. I cannot get my head around it.
They hate Saudis, well,they should start a war and get over it. this is getting beyond pathetic now.

I don't know how one(Shias) can hate a whole sect of people. I cannot get my head around it.
They hate Saudis, well,they should start a war and get over it. this is getting beyond pathetic now.

Not all Shias share the same pathetic ideology. Before the so called revolution things were fine all over the Muslim world. Shah of Iran also had very good relations with Pakistan. Once these rat brain Ayatollas came to power they started to stick their dirty noses in other Muslim countries. They befriended Hindus over their Muslim neighbour. They are without a doubt the most hypocrite creatures in the world.

Not all Sunnis share the same pathetic ideology. Before the rise of Wahhabism things were fine all over the Muslim world. Once these rat brain Wahabis spreaded their ideology Sunnis started blowing up all over the Muslim countries. The Wahabis befriended Jews/USA over their Muslim neighbours. They are without a doubt the most hypocrite creatures in the world.

I edited that for you

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom