What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Not all Shias share the same pathetic ideology. Before the so called revolution things were fine all over the Muslim world. Shah of Iran also had very good relations with Pakistan. Once these rat brain Ayatollas came to power they started to stick their dirty noses in other Muslim countries. They befriended Hindus over their Muslim neighbour. They are without a doubt the most hypocrite creatures in the world.
Still cannot imagine how some people hate other sects so much. You are both Muslims at the end of the day.

Everything Russian propaganda says is a lie.
These guyz are paid actors who are running from jihadis fire to disperse protest
IMG_20161120_155547.jpg

Syria is to Iraq and Afghanistan , what Laos and Cambodia were to Vietnam ; it's a mess america has created to avoid criticisms over their withdrawal from iraq.

Not all Shias share the same pathetic ideology. Before the so called revolution things were fine all over the Muslim world. Shah of Iran also had very good relations with Pakistan. Once these rat brain Ayatollas came to power they started to stick their dirty noses in other Muslim countries. They befriended Hindus over their Muslim neighbour. They are without a doubt the most hypocrite creatures in the world.

Just a few months after revolution some Muslim countries attacked Iran , for 8 years they bankrolled and supported Saddam hand in hands with Americans .... and now you are lecturing us about Ayatollas sticking their noses in other Muslim countries?

Full freedom to behad humans just for fun this is what fsa wants in n their freedom democracy movement

IMG_20161120_204430.jpg

Last edited:
I dont see a single person injured not talking about killed.
Earlier you. Claimed don't believe in propaganda news but proest videos came out of eastern aleppo so this also makes possible jihadis kharjis also fired at protest to silence them . Most of those pics of civilians who were dead in Aleppo circulating on net were by jihadis firing since they are masters of liars they blame it on Saa.A also many citizen escaped from jihadis areas to so called brutual SAA area this also makes possibility of their brutual treatment by jihadis but zero civilians escaped from SAA aleppo area to jihadis area

Earlier you. Claimed don't believe in propaganda news but proest videos came out of eastern aleppo so this also makes possible jihadis kharjis also fired at protest to silence them . Most of those pics of civilians who were dead in Aleppo circulating on net were by jihadis firing since they are masters of liars they blame it on Saa.A also many citizen escaped from jihadis areas to so called brutual SAA area this also makes possibility of their brutual treatment by jihadis but zero civilians escaped from SAA aleppo area to jihadis area
I said rebels killing 17 protesters is total crap and I was right.

84. Civilians were killed in SAA aleppo by jihadis kharjis bombing so jihadis don't mind killing 30 + protestors to suppress them.

img_20161120_204430-jpg.353825
for jihadis civilians life are just for fun

Back
Top Bottom